Login

russian armor

Centaur nerf appreciation thread

11 Oct 2015, 11:52 AM

Permanently Banned
As the title describes.

Soon the days of rushing a centaur and performing above your actual skill level are over!

In honer of this memorable day in Coh2 history, write down your most absurd, heilarious, horrible and dream shattering Centaur experiences to date!

My most memorable moment:

-Getting defeated whilst experimenting with an Ostheer 222 rush strat and being called a noob and please l2p, whilst he rushed a Centaur:foreveralone:

#JustCentaurThings
11 Oct 2015, 12:03 PM
Donator 11

Move 42 into building, spot the Centaur, press abandon like crazy, Centaur sees 42 and insta wipes it > ragequit the game and stopped playing till soon™fix.
Nuff said :luvDerp:
11 Oct 2015, 12:04 PM

I'm happy to see the dmg nerfed. Although I hope to see a flakpanzer 4 buff
11 Oct 2015, 12:07 PM
Patrion 14

11 Oct 2015, 12:07 PM

Bu bu bu... my pay to win.
11 Oct 2015, 12:08 PM

I appreciate this nerf too since I can now use a Centaur and not feel shame for it. It's still plenty powerful support for my troops, especially when I buy two of them.
11 Oct 2015, 12:11 PM

No fancy moment for me with the centaur. I only think of this when I see a centaur forcing me to retreat any infantry in the area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ay9ZxsulN2c
11 Oct 2015, 12:14 PM

I'm happy to see the dmg nerfed. Although I hope to see a flakpanzer 4 buff

This!
11 Oct 2015, 12:25 PM

Don't be happy so fast, 14 dmg is still good, the accuracy wasn't touched so keep calm fellas, it's still a beast
11 Oct 2015, 12:29 PM

Also kv8 , churchill crocodile , leigt , pack howie.

I think mine rank is infated due these thinks, but what else can i do if i want to win ?
11 Oct 2015, 13:50 PM
Donator 11

ITs a bird its a plane its a centaur https://youtu.be/paoRVrAGlV0?t=698
11 Oct 2015, 14:16 PM
Referee Badge
Benefactor 347

There is no most absurd, heilarious, horrible and dream shattering Centaur experiences to date!
You guys probably just doesnt know how to counter that thing. :snfCHVGame:
11 Oct 2015, 14:18 PM
Donator 33

Not trying to defend the S1montaur here, just curious; is it actually that imbalanced? Isn't it just its broken house-clearing power that is horrible??

Other than that, it's a pretty late impact-unit, as I see it.

ITs a bird its a plane its a centaur https://youtu.be/paoRVrAGlV0?t=698

Perhaps he shouldn't have floated 200 fuel and only be in tier 2? The house-clearing is broken, but other than that what I saw didn't seem strange.
11 Oct 2015, 16:15 PM

Permanently Banned
Not trying to defend the S1montaur here, just curious; is it actually that imbalanced? Isn't it just its broken house-clearing power that is horrible??

Perhaps he shouldn't have floated 200 fuel and only be in tier 2? The house-clearing is broken, but other than that what I saw didn't seem strange.

It can reliably clear 2 pak 40s from the front before it even dies to their fire. I think we can safely say that something is overperforming when it can counter its hardcounters, double hardcounters for that matter, and get away with it :foreveralone:
11 Oct 2015, 21:34 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I sexually identify as a centaur tank. Ever since I was a young girl I dreamed of driving over the fields of Langres dropping hot sticky rounds onto disgusting germans. People say to me my dream of being a tank is impossible but that's retarded. I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon attach an Ordnance QF75mm armament to my body. From now on I want you to call me "Centorea" and respect my right to kill Pak crews from afar. If you can't accept me you're a tankophobe and need to check your tank privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
11 Oct 2015, 21:52 PM

I sexually identify as a centaur tank. Ever since I was a young girl I dreamed of driving over the fields of Langres dropping hot sticky rounds onto disgusting germans. People say to me my dream of being a tank is impossible but that's retarded. I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon attach an Ordnance QF75mm armament to my body. From now on I want you to call me "Centorea" and respect my right to kill Pak crews from afar. If you can't accept me you're a tankophobe and need to check your tank privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

ROFL
11 Oct 2015, 21:54 PM

yeah it overperforms... it can easily kill any squad 2 bursts (and while they are retreating). Same for pak-crews and ever more so against raketen werfer crews, which are more bunched up, and the AOE of the shots basically instantly wipes them.
11 Oct 2015, 22:29 PM
Donator 11

In a game where the first rule is DONT LOSE YOUR SQUADS :snfAmi: centaur is overall not just OP but a broken unit. But i guess that applies to coh1. This is coh2 so its fine i guess.
12 Oct 2015, 02:49 AM

You got that from Duffel Blog didn't you? The version with the A10 Warthog is amazing.
12 Oct 2015, 02:56 AM

You mean that tank that is easily hard countered by a Jagdpanzer or StuG III?

Nope, no bad experiences here.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS