PAGES (11)down
15 Oct 2015, 07:27 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2015, 19:05 PMtiyq
Update !
Balance Preview Updated 10/14/2015

LEIG / Pak Howitzer
Barrage Reload changes reverted
No Longer can auto face

1st good move, adding more micro to those units.
15 Oct 2015, 08:08 AM
Developer Relic Badge

They should make hold facing a toggle for the pack howie and LeiG and also apply it to mortars. Why should mortars and the infantry support guns be stuck making dumb turns to face someone several points away because someone came into range?

It would really helped mortars not get nuked by grenades because the crew decided to pick-up the tube and ignore the retreat order because the next available target within range happened to be slightly off to the right.
15 Oct 2015, 08:22 AM

Is the [Relic] October patch balance preview mode updated yet?!

cause ISG stills auto faces itself and I am still wondering how it is when u attack move ISGs, will they then auto face themselves?

Since Relic balance people don't actually play this game enough, they def don't know that ISG not auto facing itself will not solve the issue about this game breaking unit.

ISG and pak howitzer simply do not let you enjoy the game at the current shape, no brainer units
15 Oct 2015, 17:01 PM
Donator 11

they updated the mod

now
15 Oct 2015, 17:33 PM

Can't say the adjustments to the ISG and Pak Howi are going far enough. The instant suppression thing is still really really bad and ruins larger game modes.
16 Oct 2015, 20:53 PM
Donator 11

Balance Preview Updated 10/16/2015

LEIG / Pak Howitzer
Suppression further reduced from 0.23 to 0.215 to prevent small cases of pinning
Projectile lowest angle reduced from 40 to 35 to make it arc a little bit less

British Sniper
Added accuracy modifers penalty on retreating units like every other snipers
Added 0.5 accuracy to the cover table against garrison like other snipers
19 Oct 2015, 11:27 AM

Why would you remove auto-facing on a mortar unit? Why not just reduce damage and remove suppression? (except for maybe the barrage ability)

Adding pointless micro won't solve balance problems. A pro OKW player would still be able to abuse it whilst a newbie like me would simply stop using the unit.

Way to go relic >.>

Re-enable auto-facing on Leig and Pak howitzer and just remove suppression from their auto-attacks. You can even reduce it's auto-attack damage if you want to further nerf them.

Balance the game for everyone, relic. Don't just nerf it for casuals.
nee
21 Oct 2015, 04:49 AM

I noticed lately that the lack of auto-facing doesn't seem to work, I'd position an ISG over a bridge, but later on discover it's turned around and attacking an infantry squad in our rear lines.
21 Oct 2015, 22:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Oct 2015, 04:49 AMnee
I noticed lately that the lack of auto-facing doesn't seem to work, I'd position an ISG over a bridge, but later on discover it's turned around and attacking an infantry squad in our rear lines.

Unless you were playing the balance preview patch, it hasn't come into effect yet. It drops on the 29th.
21 Oct 2015, 22:18 PM

I like the suggestion of removing suppression on regular shots, but add suppression for barrages only.
21 Oct 2015, 22:36 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 04:38 AMpugzii
Lmao I have been playing the patch all day vs good players. Commandos are now pointless for their cost, same for churchhill, but the tommy buff is incredible. Just blob tommies into cromwell/comet spam and its unbeatable... they reinforce cheaper than grens and fucking slaughter everything its funny as fuck. GG Lelic.

My issues with tommies is that they do a little too much damage up close when in cover. They never miss and can beat sturmpios or just barely lose in short to point blank range. I would be happy with a slight short range accuracy nerf. Even with their insane vet bonuses I think they are fine, just that damm never miss close range accuracy.
27 Dec 2019, 19:11 PM

I came from the future... UKF is dead now
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak