this stream was pointless
7 Oct 2015, 19:11 PM

RIP in pieces KV-8
7 Oct 2015, 19:11 PM

That ISG better include the Pakhowi
7 Oct 2015, 19:14 PM

You could add that their goal was to nerf things you can't react to
7 Oct 2015, 19:17 PM

Rip in peppironi kv8 and why they nerf grenades?
7 Oct 2015, 19:27 PM
Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I think it's fair to point out that when we requested about optimization Kyle explained that while Relic is always working on optimizing the game they are not likely going to work "on the game engine code" but "with the game engine code".

I honestly have an idea of what that means and it does not seem the right way, even tho I admit I don't have experience with the COH2 engine code so I might be entirely wrong: we have identified many performance issues that probably would require Relic to work on Scaleform implementation (so on the UI) and on the game code itself, searching for a possible memory leak. Honestly if I could make a choice I would prefer much more if the priority, the first priority actually, would go on heavy game optimization than on anything else.

As hard as it can be for them, the mistakes were actually done at first when the game was produced under THQ due to the rush caused by the company bankrupcy and it has been 2 years and half we are asking to prioritize it over everything else, so I hope it will become a focus at some point. (also considering it's on the Roadmap showed for 2015)

Obviously I am not saying Relic has not done anything during these years, the game has dramatically improved since the release date, I hope we can continue working together on many features implementation and optimizations we would like to see on the game!
7 Oct 2015, 19:30 PM
Patrion 14

^ well said marcus
7 Oct 2015, 19:32 PM

This game was released 2 years ago,it is still suffering from balance problems, bugs, exploits and optimization issues.

Move on to greener pastures folks, there are better, higher quality games out there.
7 Oct 2015, 19:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Oct 2015, 19:11 PMCorsin
That ISG better include the Pakhowi

Kyle mentioned Pack Howie adjustments near the end of the stream.
7 Oct 2015, 19:36 PM
7 Oct 2015, 19:37 PM
Benefactor 115

They are still good at talking themselves up and giving them selves a pat on the back. All the while being quite mendacious via private or public communications.
7 Oct 2015, 19:38 PM
Donator 11

This game was released 2 years ago,it is still suffering from balance problems, bugs, exploits and optimization issues.

Move on to greener pastures folks, there are better, higher quality games out there.

so why are you still around?
7 Oct 2015, 19:39 PM
Donator 11

Name one please, Of course a RTS!
7 Oct 2015, 19:51 PM

KV-8 will still be viable as long as they just tweak it. The only thing needs to be changed is slower flame DPS. It's got good armor, Health and good mobility for its size but it wipes Pak guns so fast you don't even need to bother with flanking or smoke just drive up and they are fried in 2 seconds.
7 Oct 2015, 19:55 PM

Starcraft 2 does not have bugs.

Balance issues sure, but not bugs.
7 Oct 2015, 20:02 PM

im waiting for halo wars 2 ^^ soo hypee
7 Oct 2015, 20:04 PM
Patrion 14

If Centaur gets overnerfed. I will just rush the cromwell, get emergency war speed and crush infantry instead of trying to kill them from range with an AA gun.

It's honestly better if you've seen what a blitz cromwell does to infantry if the enemy just looks away for one second.
7 Oct 2015, 20:27 PM

If Centaur gets overnerfed. I will just rush the cromwell, get emergency war speed and crush infantry instead of trying to kill them from range with an AA gun.

It's honestly better if you've seen what a blitz cromwell does to infantry if the enemy just looks away for one second.

Dont forget Grenades dropping on pak walls while crushing shrek squads :foreveralone:
7 Oct 2015, 20:41 PM

WHO are you coming in here and being nothing except salty in every single post ?!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
Germany 2
Korea, Republic Of 0
Germany 41

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %