Login

russian armor

Sheman Emergency Hotfix required!!!

5 Oct 2015, 12:32 PM
Donator 22

I came from a 2vs2 and one guy abused this bug. You simply need a single sherman to destroy every tank. How can I report this guy? I saved the replay and got his name.
This game is unplayable with this abuse
5 Oct 2015, 12:41 PM

Permanently Banned
I came from a 2vs2 and one guy abused this bug. You simply need a single sherman to destroy every tank. How can I report this guy? I saved the replay and got his name.
This game is unplayable with this abuse

You can't get him banned for Relic fucking up with the game code, at least I think.
5 Oct 2015, 12:43 PM

You can't get him banned for Relic fucking up with the game code, at least I think.

people getting banned for relics falure...sure thing bro.

not gonna happen.
5 Oct 2015, 12:48 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post5 Oct 2015, 12:43 PMI984

people getting banned for relics falure...sure thing bro.

not gonna happen.

Exactly my point, good to see you agree :)
1 of 2 Relic postsRelic 5 Oct 2015, 17:42 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Bug has been added to our database. Bans will be recommended for any player using this Exploit. Thanks
5 Oct 2015, 18:15 PM

o_O

Well, I hope that it gets fixed before too many people are banned. Especially if all it takes is using a reload bulletin.
5 Oct 2015, 18:16 PM
Donator 22

Bug has been added to our database. Bans will be recommended for any player using this Exploit. Thanks

I got someone. Im going to send the replay and name to nforcement@relic.com
5 Oct 2015, 18:18 PM

I'm sorry but this bans for exploits policy is just wrong.

How do you draw the line between a bannable exploit and one that is OK? And how many times do you need to exit and re-man a vehicle before you qualify for a ban? Everyone has their interpretation. In OCF, crocs, ace doctrine and rifle company were banned (and rightfully so if you ask me).

At high-level play some of the more questionable gameplay mechanics can have a very significant and unfair impact on the outcome of a battle. I would argue that if you start going down the path of banning people for using this bug, you should ban people using the croc or lieg spam.

Or Relic can bite the bullet, live up to its mistakes and fix the damn game in a timely manner. What was all that talk about a "game as a service"?

Well the service is broken, and Relic's answer is to punish first and fix later. It really doesn't look good.
5 Oct 2015, 18:23 PM

I'm sorry but this bans for exploits policy is just wrong.

How do you draw the line between a bannable exploit and one that is OK? And how many times do you need to exit and re-man a vehicle before you qualify for a ban? Everyone has their interpretation. In OCF, crocs, ace doctrine and rifle company were banned (and rightfully so if you ask me).

At high-level play some of the more questionable gameplay mechanics can have a very significant and unfair impact on the outcome of a battle. I would argue that if you start going down the path of banning people for using this bug, you should ban people using the croc or lieg spam.

Or Relic can bite the bullet, live up to its mistakes and fix the damn game in a timely manner. What was all that talk about a "game as a service"?

Well the service is broken, and Relic's answer is to punish first and fix later. It really doesn't look good.

I think it's pretty easy to tell when someone is deliberately taking advantage of an exploit to win games. If someone sits in their base hopping in and out of their vehicle with reload speed bulletins I think it's pretty obvious. I dunno if bans are necessary, but I would assume they're only going to ban the most egregious abusers.

Developer Relic Badge
Donator 11

I got someone. Im going to send the replay and name to nforcement@relic.com

Hey, if I am not mistaken the right address is enforcement@relic.com ;)

Permanently Banned
Relic banning people for their incompetence to actually code their game properly. Madness!
5 Oct 2015, 18:25 PM

It's a feature. :foreveralone:
5 Oct 2015, 18:26 PM
Donator 22

Hey, if I am not mistaken the right address is enforcement@relic.com ;)

got it! Thanks Marcus!
5 Oct 2015, 18:29 PM

Relic banning people for their incompetence to actually code their game properly. Madness!

How about banning for using exploits?

There is a difference if you get a bug you can't have control over and an exploit you willingly abuse in which case banning is nothing more then a normal procedure, no matter the game.
5 Oct 2015, 18:31 PM

It's a feature. :foreveral
one:

+1 Working as intended .
5 Oct 2015, 18:33 PM
Patrion 310

Good to hear bans are a possibility, people exploiting should be dealt with especially high ranked players and streamers
5 Oct 2015, 18:45 PM

Lelic coders need to learn funcion of : "If"
5 Oct 2015, 18:52 PM

I think it's pretty easy to tell when someone is deliberately taking advantage of an exploit to win games. If someone sits in their base hopping in and out of their vehicle with reload speed bulletins I think it's pretty obvious. I dunno if bans are necessary, but I would assume they're only going to ban the most egregious abusers.

It's not that clear-cut when you think about it.

You wouldn't have to go full retard on the exploit to gain a significant advantage. You could take a hit, pull back, repair, re-engage, pull back, etc.

Over the course of several minutes you could easily increase your fire-rate by 50-100% and still play mostly a normal game. As you get more vehicles, you can delay the game more and more and stack the odds in your favor.

5 Oct 2015, 18:54 PM

Permanently Banned

How about banning for using exploits?

There is a difference if you get a bug you can't have control over and an exploit you willingly abuse in which case banning is nothing more then a normal procedure, no matter the game.

I understand your point, I do. But yet Cruzzi claims that the bug was ingame since USF launch, yet not discovered or used. Relic can't start banning people for their incompetence to not fully get rid of bugs in their code, that is just plain wrong. Total abuser are definitely to be banned, but it is quite lame that we as a player base have to go this far because Relic can't competently code their game..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 35
Germany 19
Korea, Republic Of 3
Germany 45

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %