14%
60%
Total votes: 35
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
1 Oct 2015, 21:17 PM

Hi

if a KV-8 shoot on a Tiger

Guys in Tiger will be in Bahamas with 300 degree

Why this thing can't make a abandonne tank ?

KV-8 or crocodile shoot on the tiger for 30 sec ====> Tiger abandonne coz guys in the Tiger burned

Good idea ? :)
1 Oct 2015, 21:21 PM

Relic was originally going to do this with CoH2, it was a feature that was announced along with Tank Crews. Neither one made it in, Crews probably due to time constraints, but Flames because it'd be too strong.

Tank Flamethrowers are already amazingly powerful right now, having them hard-counter other thanks would just make the Crocodile and KV-8 the be-all end-all of armored combat. It'd also be unfair for the Axis who will not have any Flamethrower Tanks unless the Flame-Hetzer is released.

Not gonna bother voting in the troll poll.
1 Oct 2015, 21:25 PM

It would be a funny thing Kappa

More unbalance and more troll THING

Is everytime a more funny Game, at least in 2v2 or more
1 Oct 2015, 21:28 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

well the thing is,who would want/be able to crew a tank thats full of molten cooked tank crewmen?

I dont wanna get into detail but how would you even 'move' their bodies...
1 Oct 2015, 22:38 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

well the thing is,who would want/be able to crew a tank thats full of molten cooked tank crewmen?

A straw.
1 Oct 2015, 23:55 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Start by not inhaling.
2 Oct 2015, 17:57 PM

Like girl on this guy avatar, don't like his threads.
2 Oct 2015, 18:03 PM

Permanently Banned
Sounds great!

Let's also add in the German High Explosive Anti Tank Round (HEAP) which would penetrate the tank and then explode on the inside of a tank and kill the entire crew. Would be very funny to add and troll the KV1, IS2 and T34-85 hard.

Let's do it!
2 Oct 2015, 18:19 PM

what are you smoking man?
2 Oct 2015, 18:27 PM

Sounds great!

Let's also add in the German High Explosive Anti Tank Round (HEAP) which would penetrate the tank and then explode on the inside of a tank and kill the entire crew. Would be very funny to add and troll the KV1, IS2 and T34-85 hard.

Let's do it!

Lets make The isu and kv-2 insta rek any tank if they hit kappa
2 Oct 2015, 18:30 PM
Senior Editor Badge

I mean, any fire could potentially disable a tank. The Finns threw molotovs on the back of T34s over the engine block so the crew would be forced to evacuate because there would be burning alcohol on the air intake for the engine/crew and exhaust.

Essentially, you don't have to make a tank an oven, you just have to make the crew unable to breathe so they're forced out.
2 Oct 2015, 18:45 PM
Patrion 26

I mean, any fire could potentially disable a tank. The Finns threw molotovs on the back of T34s over the engine block so the crew would be forced to evacuate because there would be burning alcohol on the air intake for the engine/crew and exhaust.

Essentially, you don't have to make a tank an oven, you just have to make the crew unable to breathe so they're forced out.

Alcohol in the air in a Russian tank? You must try harder, most probably they were getting out to ask for more molotovs
2 Oct 2015, 18:56 PM

Abandon? No.
But overheat for few secs? Sure!
2 Oct 2015, 19:34 PM
Donator 11

It was pretty common during ww2 to destroy tanks by throwing molotovs or granades inside. Ofc if you were not able to throw it inside you would aim the engine but that made tanks hard to repair, removing smoking bodies from inside is much less of a problem. Such tanks could be and were used then.
2 Oct 2015, 19:52 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It was pretty common during ww2 to destroy tanks by throwing molotovs or granades inside. Ofc if you were not able to throw it inside you would aim the engine but that made tanks hard to repair, removing smoking bodies from inside is much less of a problem. Such tanks could be and were used then.

so a crocodile basically turns the tank into an oven

literally baking the crewmembers into the tank...or they jump out and get burned on the outside.

So we have burned,molted bodies,and the smell of absoulute death.

You and I both know not even the most brave solider would want or be mentally able to crew a tank like that immediately after the fact as represented in game.. They cleaned the things out(including the molted bodies) before using them again...often times the tank still smelled like **** and had blood stains/spots even after cleaning and refurbishing.

2 Oct 2015, 20:34 PM

Permanently Banned

Lets make The isu and kv-2 insta rek any tank if they hit kappa

Great idea! Keepo
2 Oct 2015, 22:22 PM
Senior Editor Badge

You wouldn't throw a molotov cocktail inside a tank. You would throw it on the engine, or on the treads of tanks (if they were made out of rubber) in order to disable it.

Alcohol in the air in a Russian tank? You must try harder, most probably they were getting out to ask for more molotovs

I don't think you understood what I said.
What I said, really, is wrong. Molotovs were actually mass-produced. For some reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov_cocktail#Finland
2 Oct 2015, 23:12 PM
Patrion 26

I don't think you understood what I said.
What I said, really, is wrong. Molotovs were actually mass-produced. For some reading: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Molotov_cocktail#Finland

I was joking mate, you know Russo phobic joke about how they always drunk and vodka is their energy drink?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★