Login

russian armor

Arty and off map skill shells be restricted on tiers and HQ

Is it OK to barrage your opponent while healing around his HQ?
Option Distribution Votes
83%
17%
Total votes: 23
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
29 Sep 2015, 14:16 PM

This is far from interesting and has been frustrating the players since day one. I think it should be restricted from being used on or near base buildings. This is an RTS game afterall, not some cheesy abuse playground.
29 Sep 2015, 14:46 PM

really?
29 Sep 2015, 14:50 PM

Is it me or someone have opened the Chamber of Noobs recently, letting them all out on forums?

Recent week feels like official forums quality member crusade goes here to spit nonsense because they can't play and they insist that its all balance issues despite the fact that if you put their ladder rank number into your phone, you'll be able to order a pizza delivery.
29 Sep 2015, 15:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2015, 14:50 PMKatitof
Is it me or someone have opened the Chamber of Noobs recently, letting them all out on forums?

Recent week feels like official forums quality member crusade goes here to spit nonsense because they can't play and they insist that its all balance issues despite the fact that if you put their ladder rank number into your phone, you'll be able to order a pizza delivery.

+1
29 Sep 2015, 15:05 PM

Damn. I still hate your elitist attitude but that was a sick burn.
29 Sep 2015, 15:07 PM

Lol +1

Probably the one out of your 12k posts (on both forums) that i actually agree with.
29 Sep 2015, 15:09 PM

Holy shit. probably your best so far.
29 Sep 2015, 15:15 PM

Ah so everyone believes it's ok. No wonder the game is in its current state. I mean they balance the game based on fans feedback.

despite the fact that if you put their ladder rank number into your phone, you'll be able to order a pizza delivery.
:lol::lol::lol:
29 Sep 2015, 15:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Sep 2015, 15:09 PMpugzii

Holy shit. probably your best so far.

There wasn't much competition to be fair :P

Ah so everyone believes it's ok. No wonder the game is in its current state. I mean they balance the game based on fans feedback.

:lol::lol::lol:

If you lose all your things at your main base to an off-map then your awareness was lacking.
29 Sep 2015, 15:43 PM

Not all, but the losses are high enough to prevent a comeback etc
29 Sep 2015, 15:52 PM

It is a good and bad sign...good becuase I think OCF encouraged lots of new people to come onto forums which will hopefully bring a bigger player base. Bad because we are inundated with lots of ill thought out posts.
29 Sep 2015, 15:55 PM

Lol at the dude who called katiton an elite.Yeah he is a vet 5 elite shitposter:rofl:
29 Sep 2015, 16:09 PM

It is a good and bad sign...good becuase I think OCF encouraged lots of new people to come onto forums which will hopefully bring a bigger player base. Bad because we are inundated with lots of ill thought out posts.

I wouldn't mind the occasional ill-thought out post if half of the OPs didn't get hostile when you point out the flaw in the logic and respond with some version of "la la la "X" is definitely OP because it totally rekt me this one time" instead of accepting what is more often than not general consensus of the community.

@ OP Its currently fine. Most off-maps can't be used inside your base territory and the ones that can require LOS (meaning you're aware of being spotted more likely than not) and/or provide cues with either Flares or Stuka Bomb Drop Noise. If you miss these then its a micro fail on your part and should be punished. If we're talking about OKW Forward HQ then that is part of the risk you assume and you should be aware that it'll be an off-map target. Arty and Off-Maps are hard counters for dug in positions like that and shouldn't be nerfed just because its effective at punishing you for a mistake.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★