Login

russian armor

September 24th Hotfix Patch Notes

24 Sep 2015, 12:20 PM

Just edit and remove it, then problem solved ;)
24 Sep 2015, 12:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 12:11 PMFul4n0

and to jhonnyb just after him telling me to STFU

I guess I missed that. Well, in fact I guess I didn't miss anyhthing.
24 Sep 2015, 12:27 PM

Invised one post already. Keep it civil.
24 Sep 2015, 13:21 PM
Donator 11

When does it go live?
24 Sep 2015, 13:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 13:21 PMMittens
When does it go live?

Already live.

Also, do we have to wait 6 months for a patch that will fix ISG and Pack Howie?
24 Sep 2015, 15:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 13:30 PMKhan

You will get it as a Xmas present
24 Sep 2015, 15:27 PM
Patrion 15

RIP Partysans.You will be missed

They're still good enough to be used and since people think they're garbage they get melt when approaching them.
24 Sep 2015, 15:44 PM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 13:30 PMKhan

with the next patch....so maybe october/november
24 Sep 2015, 16:05 PM

THEY DIDNT NERF THE LEIG N PACK HOWIE. fail fucking fish.

you got lelict :drool:
24 Sep 2015, 16:43 PM
Patrion 14

Well, they fixed some stuff. Thats nice to see. Hopefully these are the FULL notes...
24 Sep 2015, 16:46 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 16:43 PMStafkeh
Well, they fixed some stuff. Thats nice to see. Hopefully these are the FULL notes...

I sense much hope in you. Hope is not something people tend to hold on to for long, when being lelic'ed
24 Sep 2015, 18:31 PM

We all know axis win/ loss ratio.

I think conscript and riflemen recieved acurracy need to be taken back and change it for cheaper reinforcement cost (riflemen will cost 23-24 MP to reinforce) and weapon upgrade / utility (cons should get 1 DP lmg free at vet 3 like IS get their Scoped rifles). I think this will make game much more balanced.

And of course turn off cheese (leigt instapin , howie , commaods , churchill crocodile , USF off maps)

And fix british early game by giving em brace with only 15 second recharge time (now leigt destrois it even if braced , and mortar HT can kill it in 15 seconds if timed well) ,

IS that after 5th map upgrade reinforcement cost is decreased to 30 MP and the get mill bombs with this as well (cost increase to 200 MP[they dont need to buy medics] 35 F ),

make units able to shot out of carrier and make bren carrier with hmg like kubel (it comes later and axis have more conter to kubel than murica anyway),

Make PIATS like bazookas (increase cost to 50 M if you must), not weapons that can hit only imobilised vehicles
Nerf centaur building dmg,

And nerf their late game stuff (churchills , air strikes , give firefly more decend dmg and decrease rockets dmg and cost, nerf commandos)

I think this woul make game much more playable and balanced (1 vs 1 perspective ,maybe even 2 vs 2)
24 Sep 2015, 18:37 PM

Wall of text

+1 to this
24 Sep 2015, 18:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Sep 2015, 05:51 AMpigsoup

it was always there.

I could of sworn they fixed it in the prior patch... either way it should be fixed by now -_-
24 Sep 2015, 19:03 PM

Permanently Banned
OKW nade are still broken, ISG and pack howi. Pls Relic are You read feedback and work,coz its not game its game of abuse. Game with new patch are worse and worse, no optimization.
24 Sep 2015, 19:23 PM

OKW nade are still broken, ISG and pack howi. Pls Relic are You read feedback and work,coz its not game its game of abuse. Game with new patch are worse and worse, no optimization.

No , i disagree , just return to call ins meta balance . Was it fine , was it interesting ? was it good to look every match at 2 tigers va 2 is2 ?
Or USA autwin agains ostheer ?
Or OKW blobs of doom (free lmg obers + oldvolksblob covered by kingtiger and pak 43)

Patches make tis game better not worse.
Only the last one was bad patch the patches before only pushed this game to better spot (soviet techin , mg vs blobs , combined arms , vehicle phase , medium fights , usa early game and late game fixed , okw a move fixed and many many other things (including infamous partisans , PTRS ))

This game just need some tuning in point of howies and change recieved accuracy into decrease of reinforcements (allies squads) , and british tuning like buffing early game , nerfing late game.
Otherwie this game is fin , fun and playable now (at least in my 1 vs 1 rank level , )
24 Sep 2015, 19:32 PM

Try playing against the OKW incendiaries first before you call for a cost reduction!

I just learned the hard way that NeXT time I should read the patch notebefore playing. Ouch! It's a bitch when you don't know it's coming.
24 Sep 2015, 19:40 PM

Permanently Banned

No , i disagree , just return to call ins meta balance . Was it fine , was it interesting ? was it good to look every match at 2 tigers va 2 is2 ?
Or USA autwin agains ostheer ?
Or OKW blobs of doom (free lmg obers + oldvolksblob covered by kingtiger and pak 43)

Patches make tis game better not worse.
Only the last one was bad patch the patches before only pushed this game to better spot (soviet techin , mg vs blobs , combined arms , vehicle phase , medium fights , usa early game and late game fixed , okw a move fixed and many many other things (including infamous partisans , PTRS ))

This game just need some tuning in point of howies and change recieved accuracy into decrease of reinforcements (allies squads) , and british tuning like buffing early game , nerfing late game.
Otherwie this game is fin , fun and playable now (at least in my 1 vs 1 rank level , )

I agree, that game now looks better, but i have feeling taht relic dont test patch, tahy read somthing in forum and than change (maybe).
Call meta was boring too, so its cool that thay find tha way to little fix it.
Its Relic problem, that thay dont read players in tests. I dont was in WFA test but people write about problems what thay fix 6-9 month. And now brits, thay change only few things from alpha, but who cares.
This new patch and bugs o_O, its so pudding for me, and fast lelic hotfix.
Why thay change so ISG and pack hawi, it was so reason, better nerf tham but dont do overbuff. And the same with folks nade.
24 Sep 2015, 19:44 PM

I agree, that game now looks better, but i have feeling taht relic dont test patch, tahy read somthing in forum and than change (maybe).
Call meta was boring too, so its cool that thay find tha way to little fix it.
Its Relic problem, that thay dont read players in tests. I dont was in WFA test but people write about problems what thay fix 6-9 month. And now brits, thay change only few things from alpha, but who cares.
This new patch and bugs o_O, its so pudding for me, and fast lelic hotfix.
Why thay change so ISG and pack hawi, it was so reason, better nerf tham but dont do overbuff. And the same with folks nade.

Yes they screw it , but i just want to write even the second site of relic , because they make great work this year (except few mitakes) and i cant any longer hear thie shit that is everybody throwing at em (yes i know its not you , but i see so much negative post in these forums so i just write something from other site)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 61
Russian Federation 40

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment