Login

russian armor

Those stupid leiG spam

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
21 Sep 2015, 15:26 PM

Holycrap it is cancerous, why did they overbuffed it so much, it is like a suppressive round drop into every seconds and you can't do anything.

Either increase its cost again or remove the stupid suppression. :foreveralone:
21 Sep 2015, 15:31 PM

Why is everyone just talking about the leig? Both it and the howie need its suppression and accuracy looked at with the intent to improve their role. Their role as a more powerful, longer range mortar, not a sniper/mg grenade.
21 Sep 2015, 15:32 PM

It wipes and suppresses squads, counters all British buildings...all without any clicks or effort. Jut build --> put in a good spot --> rekt.
21 Sep 2015, 15:34 PM

There are a lot of threads regarding this issue, please don't start new ones.
21 Sep 2015, 15:54 PM

Why is everyone just talking about the leig? Both it and the howie need its suppression and accuracy looked at with the intent to improve their role. Their role as a more powerful, longer range mortar, not a sniper/mg grenade.

Go play a teamgame against axis spam like 6 of them, enjoy. :foreveralone:

There are a lot of threads regarding this issue, please don't start new ones.

I don't lurk at the forum 24/7 like Katitoff, if the thread isn't on the first page, how do you count that as "a lot of threads"?
21 Sep 2015, 16:20 PM

I gotta say, this is what happens when people complain they want a more reliable gun. They get a sniper artillery piece. The Pack Howie and LeiG should be inaccurate with a chance of doing high damage, basically like it was. Capable of crippling squads but unlikely to do enough to spam them.

Then everyone had to complain they're useless and to make them less RNG based. Now we are here, with Sniper level Arty pieces. Congratulations.
21 Sep 2015, 16:36 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 15:54 PMPorygon

Go play a teamgame against axis spam like 6 of them, enjoy. :foreveralone:

I don't lurk at the forum 24/7 like Katitoff, if the thread isn't on the first page, how do you count that as "a lot of threads"?

I usually check forum->"Balance room" and check the first page of threads before posting a new one.

I agree with you it's OP but It seems Relic testers didn't noticed yet.
21 Sep 2015, 17:24 PM

I gotta say, this is what happens when people complain they want a more reliable gun. They get a sniper artillery piece. The Pack Howie and LeiG should be inaccurate with a chance of doing high damage, basically like it was. Capable of crippling squads but unlikely to do enough to spam them.

Then everyone had to complain they're useless and to make them less RNG based. Now we are here, with Sniper level Arty pieces. Congratulations.

So it is bad to want a fair unit for the cost? No one wanted the LeiG and Pack Howie to be OP, but given a SMALL performance buff. The problem is Relic with there massive unit stat changes and ninja buffs. Don't blame players for wanting good units, while Relic is swinging their patch bat around like drunk frat baseball.
21 Sep 2015, 17:30 PM
Donator 11

best part is... a hotfix is coming - Without leig fix :megusta:
21 Sep 2015, 17:33 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 17:30 PMspajn

LeiG will get ninja buffed :megusta:
21 Sep 2015, 17:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 17:30 PMspajn

Fix? It's working as intended :snfQuinn: :snfPeter:
21 Sep 2015, 18:28 PM

Gun was close to over performing, or was arguably over performing before. Current buffs make it just that much better.

As a reminder to everyone saying "Look at the Pak Howie", Pak Howie comes much later. The ISG, can on some maps, be your 3rd built unit and it is designed this way so that you can start to punish weapon team spam. It is also in a faction with MP float, which the US rarely if ever has. On top of that it is in a faction with cheap and plentiful AT so there is limited chance to hit the guns early with light vehicles. AND, wait there's more, it comes in a faction with FHQ which heals and reinforces so the gun is nigh impossible to kill by ranged units, which always have a shorter range and must come under its fire to attempt to hit it. Even when decrewed, volks can rapidly recrew for cheap. Its range allows it to shell so far back that even if you do decrew it you will never be able to limp the gun back to your lines before your enemy catches up and kills the capturing infantry, if you even have a squad with more than 3 men when you manage to finish off the crew.

Med to ISG is no brainer right now, and that speaks to how much this unit is over performing.
21 Sep 2015, 19:15 PM

If axis build 6 of them in team games why don't you just overrun them. They're 330 manpower each. Where are your forces? All blobbed up getting suppressed from one shot?
21 Sep 2015, 19:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 19:15 PMWrath
If axis build 6 of them in team games why don't you just overrun them. They're 330 manpower each. Where are your forces? All blobbed up getting suppressed from one shot?

OKW floats MP, its not like they sacrifice their army composition for that. I can have 2x IEG behind schwerer HQ, covered 3 shreck volks in 10 min. Try to counter this with a simple frontal assault.
21 Sep 2015, 19:49 PM

At least we don't see anymore Brit Sim city, people have learn it quite fast. I haven't see any mortar/bofor/17pound since long in 4vs4.
Relic wanted to do great improvement with their design idea with 2 different branches in 1 army but failed with the 1 unit counter 1 branch :foreveralone:.
21 Sep 2015, 21:23 PM

ISGs are ruining team games

every OKW player makes 2 of them, puts them next to their med / flak truck, and they snipe infantry all game with nazi laser-guided bombs
21 Sep 2015, 23:01 PM

Ya these units bring team games to a halt, really bad move making them longer ranged sniper mortars with pin.
21 Sep 2015, 23:07 PM

Just LOL.

Right now, double leig shooted down my sniper with 2 perfect hits at the same time :lol:

I counted it. Before they gave up, leigs fired 28 times, and only 5 times they did nothing. 23 they killed/wiped/suppressed :lol:

Nazi laser guns.
21 Sep 2015, 23:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 19:34 PMFoxbat

OKW floats MP, its not like they sacrifice their army composition for that. I can have 2x IEG behind schwerer HQ, covered 3 shreck volks in 10 min. Try to counter this with a simple frontal assault.

An 8-CP KV-8, and if you need to, combine this with fear propaganda.:megusta:
21 Sep 2015, 23:19 PM

Stop taking it out of proportion. Those buffs were required to counter SOV/USF, which still sucks against them.

It's only the brits which are hopeless against it.
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS