Login

russian armor

FYI: Hotfix is coming!!!!

PAGES (10)down
19 Sep 2015, 03:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 02:50 AMMortar

The HT was given 360 degree field of fire because they wanted to make it a truly Anti Air platform. From what was stated by Kyle, the dps or rate of fire towards infantry was unchanged.

It couldn't previously shoot at infantry in front of it, so it's better in general because it now has 360 suppression instead of 270.
19 Sep 2015, 03:01 AM

I would just remove the ability all together and make it the normal 3 cp paratrooper call-in. A little redundancy isn't so bad when it's on a nice unit like Paratroopers.

Eh, I'd prefer one squad armed with 2 Bazookas and one with Thompsons and maybe BAR's, and have that be the drop every time so you know what you get. Also have the AT Gun drop with a full 4-man crew.
19 Sep 2015, 03:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 23:26 PMKyle_RE
Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to provide an update that the hotfix won't be going out until early next week (Monday or Tuesday). Sorry for the delay but unfortunately the fixes will require additional testing before release and we don't want to release more bugs in the process.

kyle they nerfed the volks incendairy grenade but did not did anything about molotov...?????
19 Sep 2015, 04:22 AM

Thank god. Good on Relic to fix the problems so fast. But how did this even make it past testing? Fix OKW next plz. They are very weak compared to the other factions. No reason to play them.
19 Sep 2015, 04:24 AM

FIX THE LIEG, it is currently beyond broken.

I was hoping for a cost increase or some kind of fix for it but INSTEAD it now INSTA pins and the shells travel like fucking bullets.

2 of them will basically win you a match at this point.
19 Sep 2015, 04:35 AM

LeIG and Pack Howitzer both need their suppression removed.
19 Sep 2015, 04:35 AM

good to see a hotfix but it lacks those 2 changes too
leig and pack howi are batshit crazy now, same with vet 3 cons and rifles but mostly rifles the proposed 25% to 20% wont make that much of a difference
19 Sep 2015, 04:37 AM

LeIG and Pack Howitzer both need their suppression removed.

they need to loose the sniper acuracy on the default autoatack and maybe a nerf to rate of fire or remove the supression ( are they supposed to be blob counters in the first place to have supression? ) - basicaly if you wanted any acurate fire you should use the barrage skill
19 Sep 2015, 04:40 AM

Partysans are quite fun to use as they are now lol
19 Sep 2015, 04:42 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 04:37 AMVinyl41
actualy they dont but they need to loose the sniper acuracy on the default autoatack and maybe a nerf to rate of fire - basicaly if you wanted any acurate fire you should use the barrage skill

Then they wouldn't be worth buying, because their barrage is like 3 shots with a long cooldown. You buy them for the auto-attack. If they take the auto-attack away, they need to massively buff the barrage.

And if they did that, you'd probably want to remove the suppression anyway since it'd just be RNG shells that instapin a random squad on the map every 40 seconds for no reason.
19 Sep 2015, 05:08 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Sep 2015, 02:56 AMDucati
The notes on the official forum don't mention anything about a HP adjustment for the Churchills... I hope relic has made a mistake in their notes.

official forum patch notes

they dropped them to 1400 in the patch from the 14th. were you looking for something else?
19 Sep 2015, 05:14 AM

At least I'm not the only one wondering why I'm suddenly losing games I should be winning as Axis all of a sudden...

This patch is crazy. Partisans are like Fallschirmjagers with active camo and molotovs. And panzershrecks.
19 Sep 2015, 05:26 AM
Senior Editor Badge

Are there going to be any additional rules in OCF regarding the bugs? The only fair option seems to ban partisans and ban British because, partisans is an easy fix, seeing as it's just one commander, but the British should be banned as a whole because, even without deliberately abusing the HMG bug, it will still be present and it'll be tough playing a faction w/out an HMG.
19 Sep 2015, 05:39 AM

What a headache this patch is gonna be for ami, going to be tough to decide exactly what to do for ocf.
19 Sep 2015, 06:24 AM
19 Sep 2015, 06:28 AM

Then they wouldn't be worth buying, because their barrage is like 3 shots with a long cooldown. You buy them for the auto-attack. If they take the auto-attack away, they need to massively buff the barrage.

And if they did that, you'd probably want to remove the suppression anyway since it'd just be RNG shells that instapin a random squad on the map every 40 seconds for no reason.
That's why I always said they should have just buffed the barrage instead of straight buffs. Lazer accurate pinning and wiping machines are just annoying to play against.
19 Sep 2015, 06:39 AM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Are there going to be any additional rules in OCF regarding the bugs? The only fair option seems to ban partisans and ban British because, partisans is an easy fix, seeing as it's just one commander, but the British should be banned as a whole because, even without deliberately abusing the HMG bug, it will still be present and it'll be tough playing a faction w/out an HMG.

There's currently a discussion going on in the staff forums. The one thing I can say for sure is that the tournament is not going to be moved.
19 Sep 2015, 07:06 AM
Benefactor 115

they dropped them to 1400 in the patch from the 14th. were you looking for something else?

The OP, of this thread, states that the hotfix would contain an adjustment to the HP of all the Churchills.

IMHO, I feel that an the steps taken in Sept 17 patch did not go quite far enough to tone down the British heavies. I would like to see a reduction in either their HP, armor, or damage vs AT guns reduced.
19 Sep 2015, 07:19 AM

In OCF if you must play only 1 game and its game as germans and it is agains as good pononet as you , you will lose , no way.
19 Sep 2015, 07:23 AM

I hope OCF on ban commader list get these commaders :
AXIS:
Elite troops

Allies :
Partisans (lol i never thought i will write this)

Also Brits are not broken in 1 vs 1 if you know what your going as axis you must win before churchill thx to sniper + 222 + mg + cheap gren + mortar + flameHT
or as OKW with leigt and early luchs
PAGES (10)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Livestreams

Russian Federation 24
Peru 5
United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L