Login

russian armor

17th Sept Patch impressions - post here

PAGES (7)down
18 Sep 2015, 09:39 AM

OCF matches will be USF rifle company vs [insert axis faction here]
aaa
18 Sep 2015, 09:53 AM

Partysans rekting everything early game.

do you mean partisans from surcharge commander?
If so its could be the same as with tank hunter commander, they buffed it then everyone paid the money for it then they nerfed it to uselessness.

OH sniper cloak time was nerfed. Wasnt it?
18 Sep 2015, 09:55 AM
Donator 22

the 'messed up' stuff is usually a bug rather than an overnerf or buff (like the vickers hmg range bug)

yeah you are right.... my bad! sry :sealed:
18 Sep 2015, 10:05 AM
Patrion 14

So originally I thought that if you want to abuse the vickers MG bug, you just have to put it in a building, get it vet 1, and then let it decrew and do the whole process again to increase its range.

I was wrong, all you have to do is get vet 1 in a building, exit, and re-enter for more range.

I have a feeling the abuse is coming unless this is hotfixed.
18 Sep 2015, 10:17 AM

Paratroopers with thompsons are officially best infantry unit in game now. With the new squad spreading (un wipeable) and their DPS is just insane now :D
18 Sep 2015, 10:28 AM

Now Axis inf suck as hell and Ost Pz4 is new T-34. Anyone try Tiger with buff?
18 Sep 2015, 10:33 AM
Patrion 14

Kay, new bug.

You can destroy OKW trucks with commando glider. As shown here:

18 Sep 2015, 10:43 AM

Kay, new bug.

You can destroy OKW trucks with commando glider. As shown here:

I can paraphrase Alex :D

If it's fine for OKW base flaks and schwerer to bring down 540MP glider, because they can't afford getting 251/17, it is OK for glider to destroy trucks since Brits don't have any useful artillery excpet doctrinal Sexton :foreveralone:
18 Sep 2015, 11:01 AM

Fuck yeah Partysans.

Time to get revenge.
18 Sep 2015, 11:06 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Sep 2015, 03:43 AMTobis
Alright I will be the first person to ever say this but the new partisans are OP. I've been using the for the past few games and they are monsters.

They are too cheap for how effective they are, only 210 manpower. They consistently kill ass grens and sturmpios, and with vet the become monsters. I think the performance may be fine, but they definitely need to be at least 250 manpower.

I noticed this too.
In the balance preview after they removed the ridiculous StGs, the MP-40s felt really weak, but now the PPSHs they have are almost as good as those StGs.

They can camo, plant mines and wire, throw molotovs and regular nades (or AT nades) and will very likely win in a 1on1 when they deploy from a building given that the enemy player may not react as his units looked like they were safe on an empty cap point. (even if he does react, partisans will beat grens EASY if they deploy close enough.)

also this commander has MAPHACKS which are very very useful for only 50 munitions, and mark vehicle can make up for lack of a good tank call-in.

(please don't nerf them though :foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone: )
18 Sep 2015, 11:10 AM
Patrion 14

dat Vickers. gg wp :luvDerp:
18 Sep 2015, 11:19 AM

Brit mines oneshot all the time, so I reckon the same applies to OKW and Soviet mines...is that intentional?

Also, as predicted, OH is monumentally crappy...
18 Sep 2015, 11:35 AM

I noticed this too.
In the balance preview after they removed the ridiculous StGs, the MP-40s felt really weak, but now the PPSHs they have are almost as good as those StGs.

They can camo, plant mines and wire, throw molotovs and regular nades (or AT nades) and will very likely win in a 1on1 when they deploy from a building given that the enemy player may not react as his units looked like they were safe on an empty cap point. (even if he does react, partisans will beat grens EASY if they deploy close enough.)

also this commander has MAPHACKS which are very very useful for only 50 munitions, and mark vehicle can make up for lack of a good tank call-in.

(please don't nerf them though :foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone: )

They are actually 2 DPS ahead of IR StG's at close range, so technically they are actually better with their current insane PPSH than they were when they had Sturmpio StG's :romeoHairDay:
18 Sep 2015, 11:50 AM

KV-8 back to being batshit op. Flamepools, glorious idea.
18 Sep 2015, 11:52 AM

whats the point of the m5 and 251 ht vet 3 bonus when they cant reinforce with their upgrades?

we all know thats imposible to get to vet 3 with those units without the upgrades
18 Sep 2015, 12:22 PM

Really looking forward to seeing partisans in the tournament and in general enjoying actually seeing them in the game again. They might be a bit strong at the moment but its nice to actually see them not be useless.

USF are also feeling pretty damn strong, but will wait until I have played with and against them enough to fully get an opinion, same with Axis.

Brits early game though is still weak, the bren is just not reliable vs snipers. I feel like buffs and nerfs are still needed on Brits. They just kind of feel like a magicarp faction in 1v1.
18 Sep 2015, 12:38 PM

Rifle company tears incoming

Yup...

18 Sep 2015, 12:47 PM

brits really suck now no reason to build defences anymore well done relic
18 Sep 2015, 13:07 PM

omg relic what did you do it was just perfect before the brits came now it all messed up again.

On the patch notes i will say obers,falls,storms,panzergradniers are weeping in a corner and relic should either remove these units from the game or change their because in current performance it is a disgrace to hold these names....relic dont disgrace the elites of ww2 FFS..
18 Sep 2015, 13:22 PM

With the superpowered LEIG and the mortar halftrack on every game there is no reason, not even single reason to do emplacements as brits.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS