Login

russian armor

17th Sept Patch impressions - post here

PAGES (7)down
20 Sep 2015, 14:48 PM

Ppsh on cons still suck, :guyokay:

Sorry, they will never become STGs.
20 Sep 2015, 14:51 PM

care to explain why they were before OP and now balanced???

They will not instawipe every infantry unit that accidentally cross their line of fire. So now, if you lose an infantry unit to a bofors, it will be your own mistake, because you have a chance to retreat and save it. And they are not anymore close to indestructible.
20 Sep 2015, 17:32 PM

My feeling is before patch, 1 leig could force it to constant brace which means it's already countered since it cannot attack.

Right now one leig force it to brace and then kill it during cooldown - I don't anything balanced about it at all.

Constant brace was really good option.
You use your leig to brace it (no kills for leig) but on the other hand emplacement must have been braced so no kills for them. It was perfect.

yep ... and btw you need just 1 mortar ht incendiary shell to destroy a forward assembly ... so basically if you have forward retreat point upgraded 450mp goes to hell for 30 munitions in 2 seconds :sibHyena:
20 Sep 2015, 18:27 PM

yep ... and btw you need just 1 mortar ht incendiary shell to destroy a forward assembly ... so basically if you have forward retreat point upgraded 450mp goes to hell for 30 munitions in 2 seconds :sibHyena:

This happens because flame damage gets a stacking multiplier against British emplacements. (1.25 three times to be exact).
20 Sep 2015, 20:48 PM

Holy shit, I got Panzerwerfered last game. That thing is freaking great now, it actually did great damage to my squads.

Finally.
Far too much if you ask me. The trench does nothing to mitigate the damage and buildings are worthless at protection too, even if the building itself somehow survives the barrage. It shouldn't do so much to garrison cover.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS