Login

russian armor

Team weapon re-crew bug

12 Sep 2015, 19:59 PM

Whatever bug CaptainSPrice is currently abusing in 2v2.. it's time to fix it. Making at guns kill tanks in literal seconds by un-crew / crew cycle. No idea how to closely replicate and don't care to know.

Also would prolly enforce a streaming ban.. who would want to watch something like this. But it ain't my call, just was crap watching something like that.. :/

Hope CaptainSPrice would just get better with pure game play instead of abuse, top fail stream.
13 Sep 2015, 03:36 AM

I have no idea what you're talking about. The only recrew bug I know of is when a 'special' entity (US Officers, German Officers, Assault Grens PG model) 'takes' the gun first and becomes the main model for it, so every time you'd reinforce you'd get another Officer or AG PG in the weapon crew.

Back when German Officers did more than Kar 98 damage and had 4 armour, it was exploitative. Now the only model worth 'tricking' with is the AG PG, because he still has 1.5 armour because Relic forgot about him when they changed armour to accuracy.
13 Sep 2015, 03:54 AM

^^^ Its something completely different, and hes been handing the wins to the enemy.

Basically buffs applied to brit vehicles/team weapons carry over when the weapon or vehicle is recrewed and the buff is applied again. Like the captain's on me, except using team weapons.

Railgun 6 pounder, so great, that it doesnt need to set up to shoot and it bugs out ridiculously by not killing the enemy even though trillions of shots penetrate. Kappa
13 Sep 2015, 04:01 AM

i completely sympathize with price because someone has to rub these bugs in relic's face rather than hide it and abuse it from time to time for personal enjoyment. And a stream ban? c'mon he's just exploiting what needs to be fixed unless you dont want relic to notice the bug.
13 Sep 2015, 04:09 AM

sounds interesting.
Seems like a waste of resources/manpower to constantly kill a weapon crew and recrew it again though
13 Sep 2015, 05:47 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Saw the VOD and understood what happened.

This has been on the game for quite some long time BTW (unless they had fixed and i was not aware of it and this is a different variation).
-Support weapons retain their veterancy bonus on the weapon itself rather than the crew.
-Just like the old captain On me!, it seems theres a way to exploit passive bonus to be retained and stacked. (Not hard to figure it out)
-It's not a Brits thing. Theorically, every faction can do it, it's a matter of how accessible it is and the difference in the quality of the buffs.
13 Sep 2015, 05:58 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

This is a separate post, in case you think it needs to be deleted.

I saw it with FHQ and command vehicle (due to having the best buffs) but i guess the same can be done with Command tank (OH), maybe both officers (OH/OKW) and dunno if a vet5 Command Panther.
13 Sep 2015, 06:21 AM

While testing this, I also noticed the bug where the Britsh AT Gun Crew rifles shot explosives wasn't fixed either. Pretty funny seeing 8 damage SVT's fire off explosions.
Only Relic postRelic 14 Sep 2015, 19:39 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Hey Guys,

Just an update on this. The Dev team is looking into it and will hopefully have a fix in place with the next patch.
14 Sep 2015, 22:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Thx for the word and welcome to the jungle.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★