Login

russian armor

Mortar HT

4 Sep 2015, 14:06 PM
Donator 11

Lol. You just reinforce my point. You are incapable of understanding english.
You don't reply to threads. You just write your perspective/opinion and it doesn't matter if it fits in the conversation.
The humourous part is you actually think your part of the conversation but in reality your alway on a tangent to everyone else.

You're talking about the mortar halftrack either.
The MHT is the unit forcing brace and forcing micro to brace which is taxing on the player and leaves the large manpower, and sometimes fuel, investment in a worthless state.
4 Sep 2015, 14:42 PM

My God the saltiness over Brace. Thread starts off about Mortar HT and instantly takes a left turn to "You know what? F*ck Brace"

Back on topic, flame damage this patch is very potent (in the current preview mod molotovs and incendiary grenades one shot fuel caches and bunkers) so I don't doubt that the Incendiary barrage would either kill or severely damage emplacements w/o Brace though I haven't had a chance to test it out myself.
4 Sep 2015, 15:31 PM

My God the saltiness over Brace. Thread starts off about Mortar HT and instantly takes a left turn to "You know what? F*ck Brace"

Back on topic, flame damage this patch is very potent (in the current preview mod molotovs and incendiary grenades one shot fuel caches and bunkers) so I don't doubt that the Incendiary barrage would either kill or severely damage emplacements w/o Brace though I haven't had a chance to test it out myself.

If Stuka Air strike does almost no damage, i dont see why flame damage will do better ^^
4 Sep 2015, 15:45 PM

If Stuka Air strike does almost no damage, i dont see why flame damage will do better ^^

Said without Brace, but yeah with Brace it probably won't do much. Same goes with Stuka Bomb Drop.
4 Sep 2015, 16:12 PM

Said without Brace, but yeah with Brace it probably won't do much. Same goes with Stuka Bomb Drop.

Its counter intuitive that a unit / building does have a invulnerability button

Imagine, a railway arty ( 800 mm shell ), doing 0 damage cause the mortar pit crew is "standing in the ground to protect themself "
4 Sep 2015, 16:40 PM

Nope, MHT flame round will outright destroy it if you won't brace because of HUGE explosive and flame weapon damage modifier.

But it can be decrewed just like any other "tank", there is a chance for abandon.

There isn't a special huge modifier, all emplacements out of brace just take times two damage from everything. They also have armor and get +5 during brace giving them more defense against flame weapons.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 476
Netherlands 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment