Login

russian armor

Mortar HT

4 Sep 2015, 03:03 AM

<444>3<444>3
happiness

just wanted to start a thread to share my appreciation for this little guy, now that that the brits are here, i find it can be a crucial unit in my arsenal.

go 250/7 go!
4 Sep 2015, 09:36 AM

Can brits emplacement be decrew by flame weapon ? ( didnt had the luck to play this patch :( )
4 Sep 2015, 09:41 AM

Can mortar pit be decrewable by flame weapon ? ( didnt had the luck to play this patch :( )

Nope, MHT flame round will outright destroy it if you won't brace because of HUGE explosive and flame weapon damage modifier.

But it can be decrewed just like any other "tank", there is a chance for abandon.
4 Sep 2015, 09:43 AM

INCENDIARY BARRAGE !11!!!1!!!!1
4 Sep 2015, 09:44 AM

Nope, MHT flame round will outright destroy it if you won't brace because of HUGE explosive and flame weapon damage modifier.

But it can be decrewed just like any other "tank", there is a chance for abandon.

Mortar pit is an "infantry" or a building ?

I dont understand the relic logic why in this patch mortars will ignore green cover BTW :p
4 Sep 2015, 09:48 AM

Mortar pit is an "infantry" or a building ?

I dont understand the relic logic why in this patch mortars will ignore green cover BTW :p

Its similar to coh1 emplacements, except these ones were more reliably decrewed and coh2 emplacements are more reliably destroyed instead of abandoned.
4 Sep 2015, 09:51 AM

Its similar to coh1 emplacements, except these ones were more reliably decrewed and coh2 emplacements are more reliably destroyed instead of abandoned.

It seems that brace "totally" nullify Mortar pits counter ?
4 Sep 2015, 09:52 AM

Indeed, I've been using it since the release (WOW 2 days!! :bananadance:)
But it's damn effective against el Brits

4 Sep 2015, 10:04 AM

Well you can see it the other way, brace "totally" disable the mortar pit itself.
4 Sep 2015, 10:31 AM

It also nullifies mortar pit itself.
When you're forcing it to brace, brit have at least 14 pop cap occupied by a bunker.
4 Sep 2015, 11:36 AM

When you're forcing it to brace, brit have at least 14 pop cap occupied by a bunker.

Just for the time you dislodge the unit attacking you, who win in a duel against a wher mortar (reload nerf 2.4 sec to 4 sec i think) and a mortar pit ?
4 Sep 2015, 11:42 AM

the one hitting first? :D
4 Sep 2015, 11:49 AM

This is hardly a detriment.

I am sure most people would be happily offer up pop cap for 30 sec to keep an expensive unit alive.

:facepalm:
4 Sep 2015, 12:00 PM

I am sure most people would be happily offer up pop cap for 30 sec to keep an expensive unit alive.

Well, other expensive units "move", you know... Not like the mortar pit can roll somewhere else when under fire.
4 Sep 2015, 12:14 PM

Well, other expensive units "move", you know... Not like the mortar pit can roll somewhere else when under fire.

You miss the point. Katitof was arguing that brace was a detriment because it caused a portion of your army to be removed from combat for 30 seconds...

The fact is, if you find yourself in a position where you cannot protect your emplacement, you can just brace and its chances of surviving increase considerably for 30 secs allowing you to call reinforcements. It is not a detriment in the vast majority of cases for this unit to be inactive until help arrives.

4 Sep 2015, 12:43 PM

How does the incendiary barrage react if brace is activated?
Does it do 0 damage?
4 Sep 2015, 13:11 PM

On the contrary.

That is just as much of a detriment as forcing infantry squad to retreat.

I find it hilarious that people scream left and right about unit preservation and how one shots should not happen to expensive stuff people suddenly go batshit crazy when relic gives a means to prevent one shots to expensive stuff and helps preserve it.
4 Sep 2015, 13:27 PM

On the contrary.

That is just as much of a detriment as forcing infantry squad to retreat.

I find it hilarious that people scream left and right about unit preservation and how one shots should not happen to expensive stuff people suddenly go batshit crazy when relic gives a means to prevent one shots to expensive stuff and helps preserve it.

You don't understand English real well, do you.

Read again what I wrote and try and understand what the words mean.

MY SOLE POINT WAS, IT IS NOT A DETRIMENT FOR THE UNIT TO BE OUT OF ACTION. AT NO FUCKING STAGE DID I MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO ANY THING ELSE, SO YOUR REPLY IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO WHAT I POSTED, BUT THEN YOU ALWAYS DO.

Instead of making some narrow minded smug reply, take the time to actually read (if you can) what is written and try to actually comprehend the point someone is making rather than just pushing your own narrow minded self indulgent belligerent views, or just piss off and come back when you understand english.:wave:

Go on, go back and read the posts, try to understand...
4 Sep 2015, 13:35 PM

MY SOLE POINT WAS, IT IS NOT A DETRIMENT FOR THE UNIT TO BE OUT OF ACTION. AT NO FUCKING STAGE DID I MAKE ANY REFERENCE TO ANY THING ELSE, SO YOUR REPLY IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT TO WHAT I POSTED, BUT THEN YOU ALWAYS DO.

So taking unit out of action means nothing according to you. Having 14 popcap sitting there, doing nothing have no impact. It doesn't matter that you haven't made any reference.
I did, to a 100% relevant mechanic.

soooooooooooo

You don't understand English real well, do you.

Read again what I wrote and try and understand what the words mean.

Instead of making some narrow minded smug reply, take the time to actually read (if you can) what is written and try to actually comprehend the point someone is making rather than just pushing your own narrow minded self indulgent belligerent views, or just piss off and come back when you understand english.:wave:

Go on, go back and read the posts, try to understand...

Right back at you, lad.
4 Sep 2015, 13:49 PM

Lol. You just reinforce my point. You are incapable of understanding english.
You don't reply to threads. You just write your perspective/opinion and it doesn't matter if it fits in the conversation.
The humourous part is you actually think your part of the conversation but in reality your alway on a tangent to everyone else.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★