Login

russian armor

Cookiez Christmas list

17 Aug 2015, 01:22 AM

this thread is a 2/10 bait thread, and you just took the bait.

kk next time I'll post some MVGames and Kappas instead. Kappa MVGame
17 Aug 2015, 01:33 AM

:foreveralone:

@leyawn make a "How axis can s tay relevant" thread...

however thats more of a balance issue,this is more of a "No one is gonna play any other allied faction but brits unless something cool is added to the other 2 factions"

lol and any OKW player with an OST player is like a dream team allies on the other hand are in a semi-mixed and mostly deplorable state until a rework is made
17 Aug 2015, 01:43 AM
Donator 11

Troll thread but instead of the calliope just give USF the land mattress.

Also, OpieOP
17 Aug 2015, 01:59 AM

Also, OpieOP

and let axis (who still currently hog and hoard all the best AT, armor and infantry in-game) continue to curb stomp the shit out of the allies fuck no.
17 Aug 2015, 02:12 AM

Also, OpieOP

Xylophone, Kappa

Land mattress, the NDA within the NDA, but was most likely intended for Brits MVGame
17 Aug 2015, 02:55 AM

Think this is a nerf Brits thread in disguise
17 Aug 2015, 02:57 AM
Donator 11

and let axis (who still currently hog and hoard all the best AT, armor and infantry in-game) continue to curb stomp the shit out of the allies fuck no.

Because there is no way the stats for a Calliope and a land mattress could possibly be the same right Kappa
17 Aug 2015, 03:01 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Think this is a nerf Brits thread in disguise

Ok im not trolling with this post,but

im Just trying to balance out the british powercreep. They get to shoot phosporus rounds? so should USF.

Like I honestly think all factions should have gotten vehicle crews and fwd retreat points.

17 Aug 2015, 03:03 AM
Donator 11

• Move team weapons (at gun. .50 cal, and maybe mortar) to t0
  • increase wc51 truck frontal armor and a cost reduction to match the m5
  • vet 2 rifes should get a reinforcement cost decrease by 1-2mp to help them scale. This make unit preservation more important.
  • Allow for USF tanks the ability to crush dead tanks that block path finding.
  • Decrease wind up time for smoke nade, decrease cost of upgrade to 10 fuel
  • decrease cost of med truck mp by 50, increase its speed to be on par with OKW truck
  • Add a USF late game tank, Pershing or give an upgrade for the Sherman to allow for a 76mm gun upgrade to keep them viable
  • Add other arty options, mortar, pak howi(needs scatter reduced), and a late game Calliope with no operating main gun for balance.
  • Add a late game USF non-doctrinal elite infantry other than paras that unlock after getting a captain.
  • make getting the lieutenant important, simply the USF tech tree by making it more like the soviets. Make tech required like wher as well as add it to OKW.
  • decrease the price of Sherman smoke by 10 muni. Fix the bug causing the tank to stop or make it a pop smoke like axis.
  • Fix: clumped riflemen sections or decrease received accuracy as often time Riflemen will get wiped without the USF player being able to smash the T key to have them move. Often times the units will get stuck on one another causing issues with path finding.
  • Adjust Gren Riflenade AOE damage to reduce the chance of squad wipe.
  • Decrease the reinforcement cost of .50 cal
  • Give RE's a vet ability for maybe a sticky bomb
  • P47 anti infantry strafe
  • Increase EZ8 health pool to close match the panther
  • Add light AT mines or other mine options other than the M20
  • Increase 57mm gun pen to help deal with axis late game heavys

Let me know what you think. Idk about my changes but they should be tested and expanded on.
17 Aug 2015, 03:05 AM

Ok im not trolling with this post,but

im Just trying to balance out the british powercreep. They get to shoot phosporus rounds? so should USF.

Like I honestly think all factions should have gotten vehicle crews and fwd retreat points.

It makes sense. Brits get ridiculous armor, strategic bombing, passive healing on (terminator) infantry, and other ridiculous OP stuff. But when someone wants the weakest faction in game to get in on some of that action, that someone is called a troll.

You have uncovered the pro-UK bias on this forum, nice.
17 Aug 2015, 03:14 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It makes sense. Brits get ridiculous armor, strategic bombing, passive healing on (terminator) infantry, and other ridiculous OP stuff. But when someone wants the weakest faction in game to get in on some of that action, that someone is called a troll.

I was trolling pretty hard with most of my requests,but power creep is a serious issue that we need to address. ESPECIALLY with brits,because theyve taken the power creep from WFA and multiplied it by 100,000...Seriously...you will NEVER see the other factions again,not even axis,because the brits are that "cool" and OP.

Basically in a year we will have nothing but brit 4v4 compstomps if every other faction doesnt get cool shit too.

17 Aug 2015, 03:23 AM

Yeah. Brits>9000
17 Aug 2015, 04:30 AM

A better M20 in general would be nice.
17 Aug 2015, 04:40 AM

This post is completely subjective, and it annoys me...
17 Aug 2015, 04:47 AM

Permanently Banned
Troll thread. But, once brits release there will be zero reason to play usf. Lemme explain why....

They get a diversified opening, they have more options in both the infantry and armor department, And finally, Long games will be fun cus Brits, unlike usf, will reach their apex as the game progresses.

3 units from the start, elite infantry, arty in thier tech, the ability to build cover, 3 cruisers, 1 TD, 3 heavies, mines, and the option to build Emplacements. And much fucking more via commanders and other shit i cant think of.

Even with their early game issues. Ill rarely, if ever, be playing usf after the 3rd.

USF doesnt even get basic shit, No heavy, no mines, no non-doc arty, indirect fire option is delayed with suppression option, no counter to early kubels, no suppression platform from the start, and entire tier extinct, paper tanks, lack of scaling. Jesus the more i think about it, yea. Honestly fuck USF.
17 Aug 2015, 12:08 PM

I was trolling pretty hard with most of my requests,but power creep is a serious issue that we need to address. ESPECIALLY with brits,because theyve taken the power creep from WFA and multiplied it by 100,000...Seriously...you will NEVER see the other factions again,not even axis,because the brits are that "cool" and OP.

Basically in a year we will have nothing but brit 4v4 compstomps if every other faction doesnt get cool shit too.

It's hard for me to express how much I disagree with this post lol.

1. How can you already tell that brits will be op ? All you guys do is theorycrafting.

2. People said the same about Soviets when US was released and they have stayed a popular faction.

3. If you guys actually knew how to play US you wouldn't be so negative about them but apparently you don't.

4. I'm not sure if the last sentence of your post is meant to be taken seriously but asking relic for "cool shit" is probably the worst idea you could possibly have unless you want more Tiger Ace action.

5. Even if adding "cool shit" was the right thing to do it would mean another change to the game next to the brits and implementing too much new stuff at once is always a bad idea because it gets harder and harder to balance. (see USF+OKW release)

However I agree to a certain extent that USF might need 1 or 2 additional units but my reasoning is completely different from yours.

My two cents

17 Aug 2015, 12:18 PM

Is this a serious thread?
Damn boy, we haven't even played the Brits.
17 Aug 2015, 12:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Aug 2015, 22:18 PMSwift
Only this man can sum up my opinions of your madness.

Is this man Katitof? :D
17 Aug 2015, 12:34 PM

I want a pony

Ah, a post which us actually interesting.

Step by step my friend. A pony is connected to many responsibilities.

Most important: Did you take riding lessons with a hot teacher?
17 Aug 2015, 12:45 PM

Troll thread. But, once brits release there will be zero reason to play usf. Lemme explain why....

They get a diversified opening, they have more options in both the infantry and armor department, And finally, Long games will be fun cus Brits, unlike usf, will reach their apex as the game progresses.

3 units from the start, elite infantry, arty in thier tech, the ability to build cover, 3 cruisers, 1 TD, 3 heavies, mines, and the option to build Emplacements. And much fucking more via commanders and other shit i cant think of.

Even with their early game issues. Ill rarely, if ever, be playing usf after the 3rd.

USF doesnt even get basic shit, No heavy, no mines, no non-doc arty, indirect fire option is delayed with suppression option, no counter to early kubels, no suppression platform from the start, and entire tier extinct, paper tanks, lack of scaling. Jesus the more i think about it, yea. Honestly fuck USF.

Hail the queen! Her word is law. She shall rule this forum forever until total chaos arrives.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★