Login

russian armor

All tanks and vehicles should be tied in teching

15 Aug 2015, 19:02 PM
Donator 22

Invisied posts 11 and 17 for flaming.
15 Aug 2015, 19:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2015, 18:04 PMEsxile
You should take time to redact your post. By the way Ostheer is the only faction with a HQ, interesting concept, but to me USF and OKW don't have T4 compared to Ostheer or Sov.
So in order to nerf USF Armor company and Sov Lend Lease company, you tie up all call-ins, negatively for Allied factions, anything call-in that is on track requires ultimate tiers but not for Axis factions, after all putting M10 behind Major fuel wall isn't enough, do not reduce his fuel cost and if you can also get your Tiger faster, balance (meaning 100% chance to win as Ostheer) would be perfect... You could have make a thread NERF M10 and NERF Sov SHERMAN, it would have been faster.

I dont know why are you so much agains me and caling me axis fanboy (even if not directly)
becuase im not axis player im playing all factions and i just find m10 with its crus ability too much cost effective without tech , also puma come a bit late and panzer 4 commader is a bit OP without tiing to tech. Also sherman + su combo without teching is really nice becuase you get new suchka if you dont tech.

And yes i make a mistake about heavies , they shoud be tied to teching + have CP cost.
15 Aug 2015, 19:59 PM

I dont know why are you so much agains me and caling me axis fanboy (even if not directly)
becuase im not axis player im playing all factions and i just find m10 with its crus ability too much cost effective without tech , also puma come a bit late and panzer 4 commader is a bit OP without tiing to tech. Also sherman + su combo without teching is really nice becuase you get new suchka if you dont tech.

And yes i make a mistake about heavies , they shoud be tied to teching + have CP cost.

How putting M10 behind major will reduce its crushing ability? the only thing you'll do is simply remove the m10 from being use. If crushing is really the problem, fix it, don't break the balance.

Puma comes with full AI and AT support already available, Puma is a luxury unit when you do not want to tech T3. And Puma comes with the PZ4 commander tank 1 cp behind, both units well manage are really potent, I know I have been using almost only mobile doctrine since I have it.

As I said, if you want to nerf whatever unit, tell it directly. And I promise (and you can check) I usually don't bother to reply to "Nerf X or Y units threads"
15 Aug 2015, 20:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2015, 19:59 PMEsxile

How putting M10 behind major will reduce its crushing ability? the only thing you'll do is simply remove the m10 from being use. If crushing is really the problem, fix it, don't break the balance.

Puma comes with full AI and AT support already available, Puma is a luxury unit when you do not want to tech T3. And Puma comes with the PZ4 commander tank 1 cp behind, both units well manage are really potent, I know I have been using almost only mobile doctrine since I have it.

As I said, if you want to nerf whatever unit, tell it directly. And I promise (and you can check) I usually don't bother to reply to "Nerf X or Y units threads"

they are too much effective becuase you need to tech whitch mean one more of them at field.

Will you go m10 when you have scott and jacson ?

Yes but not in such numbers. Really i amost every game see m10 spam becuase it is dirty cheap (no teching cost + ist cost + its ability to trade tanks)
Im abusing it of course too

And i dont want to nerf it direcly , we all know what is was before Hp buff

PUMA

i often thought about puma as counter to extended ligt vehilce plax not a luxury unit.

If it was between tier 2 and 3 you can choose will i get my puma now or will i build tier 3 for that cost and wait for p 4 ? but know it is not soo good becuase it comes too late to counter vehicles (5CP and quad come at 3 CP ussualy)

And you must agree puma + TWP + smoke
and commad pazer that is potent agains infantry and make 0,8 modifier defensive make this doctrine very attractive if you can use abilities(you dont have many muni abilities so this doctrine tend to float muny a bit) and micro becuase you dont need to tech and you can beat usf , russian core units with it (puma will twp every TD and kite every tank)

Im saying it last time i dont want to nerf those units becuase they are fine in what they do , their only problem is you get one free of them becuase you dont need teching and then with +1 vehicle superiority it snowballs to more vehicles and so on
15 Aug 2015, 20:26 PM
Patrion 14

i voted no, but i agree with op in principle.
15 Aug 2015, 20:57 PM

While your placement is off, all units should be tied to teching. As currently call in meta commanders such as mobile defense and armor company dominate the meta while Soviets are just kinda back to always going for the heavy tank commanders with some howitzer commanders thrown in.

15 Aug 2015, 21:13 PM

they are too much effective becuase you need to tech whitch mean one more of them at field.

Will you go m10 when you have scott and jacson ?

Yes but not in such numbers. Really i amost every game see m10 spam becuase it is dirty cheap (no teching cost + ist cost + its ability to trade tanks)
Im abusing it of course too

And i dont want to nerf it direcly , we all know what is was before Hp buff

PUMA

i often thought about puma as counter to extended ligt vehilce plax not a luxury unit.

If it was between tier 2 and 3 you can choose will i get my puma now or will i build tier 3 for that cost and wait for p 4 ? but know it is not soo good becuase it comes too late to counter vehicles (5CP and quad come at 3 CP ussualy)

And you must agree puma + TWP + smoke
and commad pazer that is potent agains infantry and make 0,8 modifier defensive make this doctrine very attractive if you can use abilities(you dont have many muni abilities so this doctrine tend to float muny a bit) and micro becuase you dont need to tech and you can beat usf , russian core units with it (puma will twp every TD and kite every tank)

Im saying it last time i dont want to nerf those units becuase they are fine in what they do , their only problem is you get one free of them becuase you dont need teching and then with +1 vehicle superiority it snowballs to more vehicles and so on

If you spam m10s, you don't have AI, I know you can decrew them to reduce their popcap but still, I don't know how you can spam them and win... if there is no tanks on the field.

M10 allow you to play T1+T2. if they are so used it is also because USF play requires a good AT mid game, before it was the sherman but since last patch it comes later. Stuart are there for sure but apart from hell-micro + ability vs puma to win it, it only counter sdfk, flaktracj, 222 and Luch (which is perfectly fine).
What I mean is Stuart + m10 have taken the role of Sherman, a unit that can soak small arm fire damage, not bad vs inf (stuart) and not bad vs medium (m10). Except now you need two units. That's fine, you need more micro, it is always good to take it as USF.

Put the M10 behind the Major and you'll never see it again, btw you'll see less USF light vehicles (whatever) and more (only) rush sherman. Because Rifles don't scale after gren get their lmg, and if you want to stop the bleeding you need a tank to fire back and with AT capability because at the moment Ostwind or Pz4 hit the field, it is not your ATgun that will save you.

Now the Puma is a luxury unit, even more since 222 ammo cost has been removed. You can set 1 mine more, you can wait a little bit and have a pzshrek + usual pak + usual faust and have an early 222. But in fact, I have no objection to put it as you want, not sure it is going to do better apart from delaying the Tiers 3.

15 Aug 2015, 21:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2015, 21:13 PMEsxile

If you spam m10s, you don't have AI

Crushing?
16 Aug 2015, 10:15 AM

While your placement is off, all units should be tied to teching. As currently call in meta commanders such as mobile defense and armor company dominate the meta while Soviets are just kinda back to always going for the heavy tank commanders with some howitzer commanders thrown in.

I disagree, going Puma is a result of a light tank meta where Ostheer doesn't have any comparable stock light tank. In order to fix it, the 222 would need to somehow take on this role. A Panzer III would be nice, but will never happen.
16 Aug 2015, 15:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Aug 2015, 21:13 PMEsxile

If you spam m10s, you don't have AI, I know you can decrew them to reduce their popcap but still, I don't know how you can spam them and win... if there is no tanks on the field.

M10 allow you to play T1+T2. if they are so used it is also because USF play requires a good AT mid game, before it was the sherman but since last patch it comes later. Stuart are there for sure but apart from hell-micro + ability vs puma to win it, it only counter sdfk, flaktracj, 222 and Luch (which is perfectly fine).
What I mean is Stuart + m10 have taken the role of Sherman, a unit that can soak small arm fire damage, not bad vs inf (stuart) and not bad vs medium (m10). Except now you need two units. That's fine, you need more micro, it is always good to take it as USF.

Put the M10 behind the Major and you'll never see it again, btw you'll see less USF light vehicles (whatever) and more (only) rush sherman. Because Rifles don't scale after gren get their lmg, and if you want to stop the bleeding you need a tank to fire back and with AT capability because at the moment Ostwind or Pz4 hit the field, it is not your ATgun that will save you.

Now the Puma is a luxury unit, even more since 222 ammo cost has been removed. You can set 1 mine more, you can wait a little bit and have a pzshrek + usual pak + usual faust and have an early 222. But in fact, I have no objection to put it as you want, not sure it is going to do better apart from delaying the Tiers 3.

Crushing. best crush in game.

2 armor company have think called buldozer. Just in cause if you havent noticed it is great cover tank +ai tank / building destroyer. I havecwon many games with captqin armor company tank spam
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★