Login

russian armor

Why no countdown for rifle nades?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (3)down
31 Jul 2015, 23:07 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Every faction has +25% more received accuracy on weapon crews. Now actually when you recrew something it no longer gets that and takes the received accuracy stats of the squad that crews it.

I am very much of the opinion it's a dumb mechanic on MG's.

It was a "fine" mechanic, when lethality was low. Nowadays theres no point on having it.
aaa
31 Jul 2015, 23:50 PM

When unit say "GRENADE" press space bar and click anywhere on screen. Nade dodged.

This part is not working for me. Space only moves camera to attacked unit. Double space to shooting enemy unit.
If 2 engagement I dont understand whaT it is doing - wrong things in short. I was testing 2 simulteneous engagements like 0.5 hr.

Afetr hour of RG dodge testing I say that space doesnt react to RG at all.
1 Aug 2015, 00:35 AM

Every faction has +25% more received accuracy on weapon crews. Now actually when you recrew something it no longer gets that and takes the received accuracy stats of the squad that crews it.

I am very much of the opinion it's a dumb mechanic on MG's.

Agreed.
1 Aug 2015, 00:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2015, 23:50 PMaaa

This part is not working for me. Space only moves camera to attacked unit. Double space to shooting enemy unit.
If 2 engagement I dont understand whaT it is doing - wrong things in short. I was testing 2 simulteneous engagements like 0.5 hr.

Afetr hour of RG dodge testing I say that space doesnt react to RG at all.
Space just moves to the latest event (new unit arrives, combat, etc) happening. You still have to move the squad manually from the grenade if it's coming your way. I can say that it's not so much micro to move the squad from the grenade since I do it all the time. Practise reacting to nades flying your way and it shouldn't hurt you anymore.
aaa
1 Aug 2015, 01:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2015, 00:44 AMsteel
Space just moves to the latest event (new unit arrives, combat, etc) happening.

RG fire is not an event for space key as I saw.
1 Aug 2015, 05:35 AM
Patrion 28

You also think that said single ability makes the entire faction op? Lol I shall post it here as well.

If you truely think so, then we should see timers with molotovs and soviet/usf anti tank grenades as well. :foreveralone:

uh, no.

i said (implied) that the fact that it was a very strong grenade available on OKH's basic infantry unit from the beginning of the game means that it has a strong effect throughout the game which gives it the possibility of a bigger effect then something that comes later.

just to be stupidly clear here, a VI B that is available 60 seconds into the game is a lot more powerful then one that requires OKW to have built all of their buildings at least once.
nee
1 Aug 2015, 08:20 AM

I'd think it's because it is meant to be impact projectile.

With that said I'd think RET Rifle Grenades when garrisoned inside Fighting Position shouldn't have timer, it's already not a very powerful grenade.

And really, the time it flies to the time it hits target is more or less similar to the timer for regular grenades anyways.
1 Aug 2015, 08:28 AM

just to be stupidly clear here, a VI B that is available 60 seconds into the game is a lot more powerful then one that requires OKW to have built all of their buildings at least once.

Ah I see, how could I have overseen this?

i said (implied) that the fact that it was a very strong grenade available on OKH's basic infantry unit from the beginning of the game means that it has a strong effect throughout the game which gives it the possibility of a bigger effect then something that comes later.

Yes you implied, yet you did not say it outright, which means guessing for us. You agreed that he had a point, I then went on to think that you actually agreed with the fact that OP think that said rifle nade ability makes the entire Ostheer faction op. That op argument from OP alone is:

:facepalm:
14 Sep 2021, 11:49 AM

It's ok for the Rifle nade because of the smaller squad size for axis which must fight higher squad size troops
14 Sep 2021, 11:54 AM

It's ok for the Rifle nade because of the smaller squad size for axis which must fight higher squad size troops

Why have you necro'd this 6 yr old thread?
14 Sep 2021, 12:17 PM

Why have you necro'd this 6 yr old thread?

still relevant
MMX
14 Sep 2021, 12:30 PM

but... why not just open a new thread then? there's a good chance that most of the info in a 6 y.o. thread is outdated by now, plus 90% of the people that posted here have long since moved on.
14 Sep 2021, 16:51 PM

Stop necroing threads!
PAGES (3)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment