Login

russian armor

M5 Quadrush

PAGES (16)down
30 Jul 2015, 18:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2015, 18:22 PMNinjaWJ
i know people are complaining about m5, but kubel has suppression and can be first unit made :)

Mg42 and maxim have suppresion too and they too can be the first unit made :foreveralone:
Or do you want to buff kubel damage to upgraded m5 levels? that would be fun :snfBarton:
30 Jul 2015, 18:59 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Jul 2015, 18:22 PMNinjaWJ
i know people are complaining about m5, but kubel has suppression and can be first unit made :)

That's a really weak troll attempt.

30 Jul 2015, 22:02 PM

Quadrush is breaking the game atm. No real point in playing against Soviets as OH...its boring as fuck, come 3 cp you lose. Meh. Flat out insane dps, suppression, reinforces, can run down squads easily for 30 fuel. WTF.
30 Jul 2015, 22:07 PM

Quadrush is breaking the game atm. No real point in playing against Soviets as OH...its boring as fuck, come 3 cp you lose. Meh.

Mobile Defense cheese your way to victory. It's how I cope. Sure I always win with like 50 or less VP left with the game lasting 33 minutes plus but it's p awesome to coat the entire map in Hungarian Ostruppen (GUIDED BY GOD) supported by endless hordes of Puma's and a CPIV till your just to annoying to fight anymore.

Sure you might lose early game map control but who cares when you never have to tech beyond T2 and you can instantly replace your losses till you outnumber your enemy 3 to 1 lol.
30 Jul 2015, 23:18 PM

Mobile defense archieves little against anyone with half a brain, as they will just get an Su-76 or a Zis afterwards (or both).
In general I really don't get the people who say OH of all factions is strong this patch....its just not.
30 Jul 2015, 23:29 PM

Mobile defense archieves little against anyone with half a brain, as they will just get an Su-76 or a Zis afterwards (or both).
In general I really don't get the people who say OH of all factions is strong this patch....its just not.

Thats the point, SU-76's don't really do well against Puma's. You can use smoke to cover your assaults and for when your retreating. Puma's use the old TWP that guarantees penetration and you can easily stun lock tanks with two.

Like it's not about strait up beating your opponent in every battle it's about bleeding him down to nothing till he just can't bang his head against the wall anymore. Check my replays if you want any examples. (My latest one even got casted!)

The CPIV is also insanely durable in mobile defense because you get smoke + the .8 damage reduction. It can also keep your Puma packs alive in a big push and if they get blown up? who cares you can call in more.

As a bonus the coax on the Puma can be a danger to snipers so if your getting bled by one just shoo it off. Oh and you will be floating shitloads of muni because you don't need to spend any on upgrades (because your using infantry that just come with them for free). I can't understate the value of being able to instantly replace losses when it comes to keeping map control.
31 Jul 2015, 00:11 AM

Su76s do really well against Pumas if they are properly supported. Pumas need to dive, and at best you can trade...which does not work in OH favour.
Play a few more games 1v1 and I promise you'll see for yourself. ;)
31 Jul 2015, 02:01 AM

Ok best disregard everything, I have drunk way too much.
31 Jul 2015, 02:04 AM

Relic the Quadmount had driven this man to drink, do you need anymore sign of it's destructive potential!?
31 Jul 2015, 02:06 AM

I think I drank before that. ;) THen while still pretty wasted I had the glorious idea to play coh and lost about 8 games in a row. Whee.
5 Aug 2015, 16:58 PM

back to balance... the quad upgrade should only be unlocked once t4 has been reached and the su76 ability as well (when t4 is reached)
5 Aug 2015, 17:22 PM

back to balance... the quad upgrade should only be unlocked once t4 has been reached and the su76 ability as well (when t4 is reached)

And what about moving whole tier 3 units into tier 4 so ostheer should not fear early vehicle and can utilize its +1 squad opening ?
5 Aug 2015, 18:06 PM

And what about moving whole tier 3 units into tier 4 so ostheer should not fear early vehicle and can utilize its +1 squad opening ?

+1
6 Aug 2015, 05:33 AM

are you saying move a t3 unit to t4? im guessing its the quad??? first of all.. you need to have incentive to go t3.. otherwise you'd have call in meta all over again.. the issue of the quad is its timing, and i think everyone can agree on that.. it comes way too early to counter properly... if the upgrade for the quad unlocked once t4 is reached- that goes away... as far as the t70- that can be countered by a sc with an at gun or even two well micored sc's... but thats a whole other thread... how would moving a quad to t4(which dies in 2 hits from a pak) be a good thing? it doesnt flow with the russian build either... since once again, the timing of the upgrade on the quad unit is the issue here.

6 Aug 2015, 05:35 AM

Drinking vodka simulates the true experience of commanding the Red Army
6 Aug 2015, 05:49 AM

Drinking vodka simulates the true experience of commanding the Red Army

He was not commanding the Red Army
6 Aug 2015, 05:52 AM

Exactly, that's why he lost 8 games XD
6 Aug 2015, 06:22 AM

In CoH1 upgraded halftrack lost the ability to reinforce squads.
6 Aug 2015, 07:00 AM

The annoying part is that it just obliterates everything on the move and even kills "heavier" halftracks. It just denies everything. 2 days ago me and Aerohank played a game and we could get the first Pz4 (Ostheer) out in just 18 minutes. We had to counter something for 11 minutes and my raketten nor his Pak 40 could seal the deal with it. Reinforcing, killing and fast Kappa.
PAGES (16)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS