Login

russian armor

Nice to see the new patch....

9 Jul 2015, 19:53 PM

Really nice to see that the game is still alive and being renewed. Exactly at the time where I decided to give it a spin again.

Unfortunately someone seems to have pulled the plug on the server allready. Or perhaps the info on the downtime was wrong? Anyway, see you again tomorrow at the end of my gunsights, everyone!

Let's remember to praise the continued attention Relic gives this game (not just bitch about the stuff we don't like)

HONK IF YOU AGREE!
9 Jul 2015, 19:55 PM
Patrion 28

9 Jul 2015, 20:01 PM

*SCREAMS* YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THIS "CONTINUED" ATTENTION UNLESS WE INTERVENED HERE AND KEPT "BITCHING" YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN MORE OR LESS FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE OTHER THINGS DOWN THE ROAD IF IT WEREN'T FOR OUR "BITCHING"

How about a *HONK* IF YOU AGREE TO PRAISE ONLY WHEN RELIC'S ACTIONS ARE IN LINE WITH THEIR WORDS/PROMISES. :foreveralone:

#SaltynessIntensifies
9 Jul 2015, 20:03 PM

*SCREAMS* YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN THIS "CONTINUED" ATTENTION UNLESS WE INTERVENED HERE AND KEPT "BITCHING" YOU WOULDN'T HAVE SEEN MORE OR LESS FOR BETTER OR FOR WORSE OTHER THINGS DOWN THE ROAD IF IT WEREN'T FOR OUR "BITCHING"

How about a *HONK* IF YOU AGREE TO PRAISE ONLY WHEN RELIC'S ACTIONS ARE IN LINE WITH THEIR WORDS. :foreveralone:

#SaltynessIntensifies

If you weren't be one of the better players, I would sincerely call you a crying bitch.
9 Jul 2015, 20:07 PM

If you woudn't be one of the better players, I would sincerely call you a crying bitch.

I only want the best for this game comrade. :foreveralone:
Seriously, I do.

But seriously if you were in my shoes and saw what I saw you would be on the same "hype" train as I. :foreveralone:
9 Jul 2015, 20:10 PM

Permanently Banned
What patch? The one that had no content but was still 100 MB? Removing hints in the game files, for shooooo :foreveralone:
9 Jul 2015, 20:12 PM

What patch? I aint got shit on this end.
9 Jul 2015, 20:16 PM

Praise Relic Almighty!
9 Jul 2015, 20:25 PM

Permanently Banned

I only want the best for this game comrade. :foreveralone:
Seriously, I do.

But seriously if you were in my shoes and saw what I saw you would be on the same "hype" train as I. :foreveralone:

Everyone with the power of Google knows what this hype train consists of. We all want it so bad!
9 Jul 2015, 20:32 PM
Strategist Badge
Patrion 39

How about a *HONK* IF YOU AGREE TO PRAISE ONLY WHEN RELIC'S ACTIONS ARE IN LINE WITH THEIR WORDS/PROMISES. :foreveralone:

#SaltynessIntensifies

Von slowly losing his mind :snfPeter:
10 Jul 2015, 09:54 AM

I'm surprised that only one of two reactions that I expected to see in this thread, actually happened.

1) General bitching. Happened. All is well and dandy.
2) Bitching about the British being overpowered and ruining the game (aka the usual axis-fanboy streaking)

But 50% correct prediction is still better than most weather- or economic forecasts.
10 Jul 2015, 09:58 AM

2) Bitching about the British being overpowered and ruining the game (aka the usual axis-fanboy streaking)
The latest faction has always been overpowered in Coh history. Brits and PE in Coh1, OKW and US right after their introduction.

I bet we will get special snow-flake damage above 160 for the 17 pounder. Some comments hinted on emplacement spam again. Mark my words. :clap:
10 Jul 2015, 10:03 AM
Patrion 14

I bet we will get special snow-flake damage above 160 for the 17 pounder. Some comments hinted on emplacement spam again. Mark my words. :clap:

You do know that the pak43 deals 320 damage, right?
10 Jul 2015, 10:10 AM

You do know that the pak43 deals 320 damage, right?
You know the 88 is a much bigger gun?

17 pounder is pretty much the Panthers gun. I´m talking about the 17 pounder on vehicles. Fireflies and Comets... I don´t want Jackson damage on a tougher vehicle. But considering that new armies have always been OP...
10 Jul 2015, 10:32 AM
Patrion 14

17 pounder is pretty much the Panthers gun. I´m talking about the 17 pounder on vehicles. Fireflies and Comets... I don´t want Jackson damage on a tougher vehicle. But considering that new armies have always been OP...

If you can't understand why a fixed gun would deal heavy damage, I have no idea what to say. Unless you think that history is super relevant in this game, in which 128mm cannons do the same damage as 88mm cannons.

Enjoy your undisputed Lategame supremacy while it lasts! ;)
10 Jul 2015, 10:37 AM

I'm surprised that only one of two reactions that I expected to see in this thread, actually happened.

1) General bitching. Happened. All is well and dandy.

But 50% correct prediction is still better than most weather- or economic forecasts.

Oh no, Brits will be so OP and they will ruin the game because the most powerfull weaponry must be only in Axis hands to preserve the hystorical truth!

There you have your 100% target. Fanboy bitching about brits being OP. Happy? :D
10 Jul 2015, 10:38 AM

And IS-2 120mm is even bigger, yet it does 160.

Caliber doesn't matter when it comes to damage.

The role matters.

Now, if I was to implement heavy AT static emplacement, how much damage would I give to it based on what we have since release...

10 Jul 2015, 10:44 AM

Emplacements will be allways destroyed no matter how much damage will make. Mobile units have a chance to survive the game. So I don't care if they will have 500 damage and 400 penetration.
10 Jul 2015, 10:48 AM

#SaltynessIntensifies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo
10 Jul 2015, 10:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jul 2015, 10:44 AMJohnnyB
Emplacements will be allways destroyed no matter how much damage will make. Mobile units have a chance to survive the game. So I don't care if they will have 500 damage and 400 penetration.

Unless there is something you don't know about yet :snfPeter:

But you're mostly right, no static defense will last too long in coh2.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 14
Germany 842
unknown 15

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak