Login

russian armor

Cruzz's The More You Know

PAGES (58)down
10 Sep 2015, 09:11 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2015, 07:23 AMCruzz

All flamethrowers and their DOTs get *1.5 damage and *4 penetration against buildings, emplacements and defence_building. A broken implementation of the bonus damage to buildings they had before.

because it doesn't function or it's way to strong?
10 Sep 2015, 09:46 AM

because it doesn't function or it's way to strong?

1. It's applied to both the direct damage and DOT leading to insane damage output against buildings compared to what flame attacks and flame DOT attacks were doing before (previously only direct flame attacks extra damage against buildings)
2. And then stacks upon itself too for good measure because bunkers, brit emplacement etc satisfy multiply conditions (emplacements are all 3, bunkers are 2 out of 3...).
10 Sep 2015, 12:30 PM

10 Sep 2015, 12:39 PM

Thx for answer
10 Sep 2015, 23:42 PM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Sep 2015, 09:46 AMCruzz

1. It's applied to both the direct damage and DOT leading to insane damage output against buildings compared to what flame attacks and flame DOT attacks were doing before (previously only direct flame attacks extra damage against buildings)
2. And then stacks upon itself too for good measure because bunkers, brit emplacement etc satisfy multiply conditions (emplacements are all 3, bunkers are 2 out of 3...).

cheers, thanks for the info. :snfPeter:
11 Sep 2015, 00:05 AM
Donator 11

Jeez that's insane. I don't see why the Vickers isn't based off the Soviet Maxim, which was basically a direct copy of the British Maxim, which the Vickers was designed from. Or the STEN off the MP 40 or M3 as the 3 were fairly similar.

Question, does the Rate of Fire actually effect the sound of a weapon? Because the Vickers doesn't actually sound as fast as the MG 42, and the Sten doesn't sound faster than the MG 42. I do notice that tracers and impacts from the Commando are insane. Had one Commando and one Shock Troop shoot at a bullet-proof car from opposite sides, Commando's side was a light show in comparison.

If you have ever watched a battlefield after the end of the replay you may realised that even though the game is stopped it still plays sounds. To be precise it loops the smallest, most atomic sound sample that you should hear in from the place of your camera at a given time. That gives an impression on how the way game reneders sounds - it just calculates correct sounds at a given time and plays them as long as, for example, the gun shoots. So, as a conclusion, the sound is the one of a real MG and has nothing to do with those 3d bullets comming out of the barrel.
12 Sep 2015, 00:10 AM

Thank you Cruzz for all the wonderful information!

I have a question about the latest patch regarding the changes to AOE damage. The notes say accuracy has been set to always hit for the weapons causing this type of damage. Does that mean that the accuracy bulletins for mortars, HT mortars, etc are now useless and have no practical effect?

Thanks again!

Joseph
12 Sep 2015, 02:51 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2015, 11:29 AMCruzz
Some random things you may or may not have known about whatever.

Game mechanics

Soviet mortars can still be destroyed while crewed.

has this been fixed yet or not? i remember seeing it in patch notes.
12 Sep 2015, 08:16 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Sep 2015, 00:10 AMCulainn
Thank you Cruzz for all the wonderful information!

I have a question about the latest patch regarding the changes to AOE damage. The notes say accuracy has been set to always hit for the weapons causing this type of damage. Does that mean that the accuracy bulletins for mortars, HT mortars, etc are now useless and have no practical effect?

Thanks again!

Joseph

No, "accuracy" for non small-arms generally means scatter.

has this been fixed yet or not? i remember seeing it in patch notes.

It was fixed. As was the engine damage crit. Though they did add other crit messups with mostly graphical effects (grenades causing flame crits etc).
12 Sep 2015, 13:46 PM
Donator 22

Almighty Cruzz is there difference between the OH railway artillery and the british concentrated artillery operation. (damage, AOE etc.)

In my experience the railway takes much longer and fires only three shells.
12 Sep 2015, 23:34 PM
Patrion 28

Almighty Cruzz is there difference between the OH railway artillery and the british concentrated artillery operation. (damage, AOE etc.)

In my experience the railway takes much longer and fires only three shells.

railway does 640 damage (at least on the first shell) and does only fire 3 shells. idk if it's still the case but it used to be that the other two shells were actually different shells (quite apart from the massive scatter) and had lower damage but higher aoe and better falloff. didn't really make them useful though.
13 Sep 2015, 06:26 AM

I get last game buletin that says churchill mk tank get +4% penetration ?

It is only pen bonus for anvil chuchill or also for those doctrinal ones (i know how it works in other factions eg tiger and t.ace but i dont know if relic changed anything)

Can you please cruzz help me ?
13 Sep 2015, 07:38 AM

Doe allied engies get faster repair with minesweeper?
13 Sep 2015, 08:06 AM

Don't know what ability you're talking about, I can see there's a 11082772 Concentrated Artillery Operation in the locale strings but it doesn't seem to be referenced to in a single file.

Doe allied engies get faster repair with minesweeper?

No. But Anvil Heavy sapper upgrade gives +2 heal speed (base heal speed is +2, vet2 is +1).

It is only pen bonus for anvil chuchill or also for those doctrinal ones (i know how it works in other factions eg tiger and t.ace but i dont know if relic changed anything)

only works on anvil churchill
13 Sep 2015, 08:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2015, 08:06 AMCruzz
Don't know what ability you're talking about, I can see there's a 11082772 Concentrated Artillery Operation in the locale strings but it doesn't seem to be referenced to in a single file.

Probably the Concentrated Fire Operation of the Special Weapons Regiment.

While I have your attention, what are the bonuses to the M1 57mm AP Rounds and how do they stack up to the 6 Pounder?
13 Sep 2015, 08:36 AM

Probably the Concentrated Fire Operation of the Special Weapons Regiment.

While I have your attention, what are the bonuses to the M1 57mm AP Rounds and how do they stack up to the 6 Pounder?

Concentrated Fire Operation uses the same Railway shell as the two latter shots in the Ostheer one, first round arrives 6 seconds faster and it fires 5 rounds instead of 3.

57mm AP rounds are *1.5 penetration. The 57mm has the same (at point blank) or worse (at all other ranges) penetration than the Brit 57mm WHILE AP ROUNDS ARE RUNNING.
13 Sep 2015, 18:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Sep 2015, 08:36 AMCruzz

Concentrated Fire Operation uses the same Railway shell as the two latter shots in the Ostheer one, first round arrives 6 seconds faster and it fires 5 rounds instead of 3.

57mm AP rounds are *1.5 penetration. The 57mm has the same (at point blank) or worse (at all other ranges) penetration than the Brit 57mm WHILE AP ROUNDS ARE RUNNING.

does also first shot hit near midle of marked zone like in railway ?

And i got also new bulletin . it gives commanod 5% faster between coldown.

Does it affect even commado captain (that from support glider)

Also i think you should tell us how buletins work on similar british units it would help me a lot

Thx cruzz for great work
16 Sep 2015, 00:27 AM

Hello, I also have a question:

I read the damage numbers for flame attacks in the patch notes and am actually none the wiser. How many times per second is flame damage applied?
17 Sep 2015, 19:30 PM

Hello, I also have a question:

I read the damage numbers for flame attacks in the patch notes and am actually none the wiser. How many times per second is flame damage applied?

Been wondering that also.
17 Sep 2015, 19:52 PM
Patrion 27

Do the Thompson sub-machine gun medium and long range buffs affect the Lieutenant and Captain Thompsons?
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 27
Russian Federation 50
Germany 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %