Login

russian armor

Signing off

• This thread is locked
20 Jun 2015, 22:44 PM

Permanently Banned
Hi guys

After two years of coh2, I am pretty much done with it. Had another game full of frustrations, a king tiger that had a slither of health, flanked it with two jacksons with special armor piercing ammo, both kept bouncing from the rear armor and the kt actually turned around and killed them both. Adding this up with so many other frustrations, plane crashes, to many rng factors, horrible game desing, faction design that makes no sense, certain late game units that change an entire game whilst you are completely winning it the entire game, call in galore, blobbing, players that are just abusive, death crits, tellers that do no damage, pop cap exploits, you name it and this game has it.

I will still be active on the forum, I like the community, but I will not play this game anymore, it is no fun anymore and quite frankly, it is not worth a single minute of my time on playing level. I really want coh2 to be great, but I have given up on Relic ever fixing it.

My two cents
20 Jun 2015, 22:45 PM

Permanently Banned
Bye

You wont be missed

*plays worlds smallest violin*
20 Jun 2015, 22:45 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

20 Jun 2015, 22:46 PM

Permanently Banned
Bye

You wont be missed

*plays worlds smallest violin*

haha
20 Jun 2015, 22:52 PM

Hi guys

After two years of coh2, I am pretty much done with it. Had another game full of frustrations, a king tiger that had a slither of health, flanked it with two jacksons with special armor piercing ammo, both kept bouncing from the rear armor and the kt actually turned around and killed them both. Adding this up with so many other frustrations, plane crashes, to many rng factors, horrible game desing, faction design that makes no sense, certain late game units that change an entire game whilst you are completely winning it the entire game, call in galore, blobbing, players that are just abusive, death crits, tellers that do no damage, pop cap exploits, you name it and this game has it.

I will still be active on the forum, I like the community, but I will not play this game anymore, it is no fun anymore and quite frankly, it is not worth a single minute of my time on playing level. I really want coh2 to be great, but I have given up on Relic ever fixing it.

My two cents

understandable
20 Jun 2015, 22:54 PM

20 Jun 2015, 23:06 PM

Permanently Banned
yup just more exaggerated horse shit. 2 jacksons flanking from behind with AP rounds still somehow managae to bounce off the rear even with guaranteed 100% penetration. The the king tiger must have turned on 100 range mode and sniped the jacksons at 60 range.

Please do not come back.
20 Jun 2015, 23:12 PM

Good luck. I quit for 6 months but came back. Despite the retarded bollocks, Coh2 has still got a lot going for it.

(On the upside, while you're away, you won't have to deal with queenwretched and katitard! Enjoy that time ^_^) )
20 Jun 2015, 23:12 PM

Sooooo, KT got 225 rear armor.
Close range jackson got 240 pen.
And OP couldn't pen it with 2 with ability that increases pen even more at close range on rear armor?

I believe OP was so bad at the game that its actually good to have him go.

CoH2 is not for everyone and especially not people with such wild imagination.
20 Jun 2015, 23:15 PM

Permanently Banned
Abusive players are totally justified here. Just look at the negativity here from what some consider 'great players'. So sad so saddd
20 Jun 2015, 23:17 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jun 2015, 23:12 PMKatitof
Sooooo, KT got 225 rear armor.
Close range jackson got 240 pen.
And OP couldn't pen it with 2 with ability that increases pen even more at close range on rear armor?

I believe OP was so bad at the game that its actually good to have him go.

CoH2 is not for everyone and especially not people with such wild imagination.

I see no reason for this outburst, but hey, let me return the favor:

I remember not long ago seeing you posting in a thread 'looking for players to play 2v2 with'. You claimed you didn't have much experience with most of the factions. Yet here you are again, claiming godlike knowlegde. You sicken me, togheter with some other people on this forum, queen being one of them.
20 Jun 2015, 23:18 PM

Permanently Banned
Good luck. I quit for 6 months but came back. Despite the retarded bollocks, Coh2 has still got a lot going for it.

(On the upside, while you're away, you won't have to deal with queenwretched and katitard! Enjoy that time ^_^) )

Oh yes I will haha, cheers mate
20 Jun 2015, 23:27 PM

20 Jun 2015, 23:29 PM

Permanently Banned
thread translation: I suck soo hard that I must quit before playing the new patch.

WAAA WAAA

lemme make a thread about my departure. Mabey the community will say things like "NO! don't go! We loved you".

Lol, this thread made my day
20 Jun 2015, 23:30 PM
Benefactor 355

Mods should auto inis/lock threads like dis.

With all due respect to you bro, but who in da hell gives a shit if someone is leaving or not? Nobody is forced to play da game.

BB, GG no RE #MVGame

20 Jun 2015, 23:34 PM
Donator 11

It was probably a miss, not a bounce if you were shooting the rear. Or you were shooting the side, but it was a tad bit too close to the front and was considered a frontal armor shot.

225 rear KT armor vs. 240 Jackson penetration = 100% penetration rate. 60 range Jackson = more range than KT, KT cannot shoot back.

Plane crashes will be nerfed next path. It'll barely be able to kill a Riflemen squad with a direct hit, and it's direct hit is much less likely now because the AOE splash got decreased a big deal as well.

What do you mean "horrible game design and faction design"? Please elaborate. I think the game was designed beautifully with lots of amazing aspects of it. Considering CoH 2 is an asymmetrical competitive RTS game, give them some slack for having balance issues between factions.

It's not like Starcraft 2 where you can have mirror fights.
20 Jun 2015, 23:36 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

There are no Mods on duty, Gaddafi - it is Saturday night - and whilst I by no means always agree with your judgment, in this case I think you have called it correctly.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★