Login

russian armor

Patch notes for 23rd June

PAGES (33)down
17 Jun 2015, 22:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:38 PMPorygon

Because those are fucking expected, by every alpha tester and anyone read the leaked patch note.
They did tweak up Guard motor pretty good in Alpha and now decided to buff them sky high.
Did Relic pay you typing those hur?

Okay let's see here...

Guards will be more easily suppressed now by both the MG42 and the MG34.

Guards will no longer break weapon crews, mostly when assaulting MG42 positions.

Ost and OKW both received significant buffs to units that hard-counter T34/85s.

120mm lost precision strike AND 20% of it's damage.

And yet "Guard Motor is buffed sky high"?

Literally the only part of the doctrine that isn't directly or indirectly nerfed is mark and crew repairs. Both of which don't need adjustments.

#PorygonLogicB O I S
17 Jun 2015, 22:44 PM
Donator 33

I'm just here to watch Ciez vs the world.
17 Jun 2015, 22:45 PM

those p4s are so fragile, they aren't that viable, come way to late as well.

It was a joke, because i wish that only double p4's sucked, but that whole commander is pure pile of crap.

"Top Player" hmm, such a BS title when talking about COH2.

All they do is to rely on broken OP crap. MechAss/CAS, Shockfrontline/GMC, Elite vet2 Rambos/VeryEasy8s.

@CieZ: You had your fair share of shitposting on this topic I guess.

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:32 PMCieZ
Meanwhile...

Things everyone knew were going to happen. People are mad because Relic is releasing the changes slowly after MONTHS of being blue balled.

Your essentially saying "Yes I know the sports car has no wheels and no engine! But it's a sports car"!.
17 Jun 2015, 22:47 PM

"Top Player" hmm, such a BS title when talking about COH2.

All they do is to rely on broken OP crap. MechAss/CAS, Shockfrontline/GMC, Elite vet2 Rambos/VeryEasy8s.

@CieZ: You had your fair share of shitposting on this topic I guess.

Where have I shit posted?

Please, quote me.

I'm trying to explain things as best as I can from my experience. If my posts are offensive or inflammatory in any way I'll have a mod invis them or heavily edit them. That's not my intent at all.
17 Jun 2015, 22:48 PM

Permanently Banned

It was a joke, because i wish that only double p4's sucked, but that whole commander is pure pile of crap.

My bad, totally agree with you. Have seen some alpha patch notes on some various sites. They intended to buff them, if they will ever do I doubt it to be honest. I don't think we will see many of the changes they made in the Alpha for months now. I had my hopes on this patch, my hopes have again been shattered.
17 Jun 2015, 22:49 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:43 PMCieZ

Okay let's see here...

Guards will no longer break weapon crews, mostly when assaulting MG42 positions.

Literally the only part of the doctrine that isn't directly or indirectly nerfed is mark and crew repairs. Both of which don't need adjustments.

#PorygonLogicB O I S

the teching cost of getting A stug G is horribly expensive. They won't hard counter anything, they themselves are hard countered by the fact that Soviets don't even have to tech to get the 85s out.
17 Jun 2015, 22:49 PM

m3 spam has been indirectly nerfed by the flamethrower nerf. and considering that ostheer will have a very good reason going to tier 3 it could set the su back a lot in to get those atg's out quickly enough. the okw is going to be happy they dont need to deal with the double is2 nonsense any longer

overall soviets took a pounding this patch.
17 Jun 2015, 22:50 PM

Things everyone knew were going to happen. People are mad because Relic is releasing the changes slowly after MONTHS of being blue balled.

Your essentially saying "Yes I know the sports car has no wheels and no engine! But it's a sports car"!.

No.

I'm essentially saying that there are TONS of extremely good/positive changes included in the patch.

Yes there's more to come, but a lot of that needed more testing.

Let's imagine for a minute that Relic, at the last minute, decided to make sweeping changes to how a faction plays. They release it only lightly tested. Now what if said faction is super broken, or super weak? People would just cry about how Relic never tests any changes before throwing them to live.

It's just impossible for Relic to win with some of the people in this community. They're damned if they do, and damned if they don't. Some of you people just don't know how to be happy, or so it seems.
17 Jun 2015, 22:51 PM

Permanently Banned
If I have a 100% HP Sherman and a Gren fausts it, it won't get engine damage? This seems like a huge buff to Shermans.

same goes for at nades etc
17 Jun 2015, 22:52 PM

Su 76 Penetration increased from 90/ 100/ 110 to 180/ 190 / 200
Stug G Penetration increased from 110/120/130 to 170 / 185 / 200

Lol ?

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/67-coh-2-changelog/page5

It is penetration it's only affects chance of deal damage against armor, and I am talking about damage input, for su-76 it's -120, for Stug it's - 160. You need 2 more shots for su-76 against standard 640hp. It's like basic knowledge in game mechanics.

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:43 PMCieZ

Okay let's see here...

#PorygonLogicB O I S

You gonna read the whole picture or not?

Faust can no longer cripple swarming up 85s.
Only one Tiger is a joke to those 85s.
Ost tech tweak was removed.
120 got damage nerfed but still enough to kill anyone except sniper, then what's the difference? Is there is difference killing yourself with a Railgun and a pistol? The price reduction making them 10x even more viable.
MGs buff are global, so it is irreverent.

Seriously when did you stop playing this game? Why Ost is so suck because the time table of 85s arriving and Ost t3 is so closed, so Ost need to rely on their Tigers, now it is fucked.

They tweaked the 85s required to tech, all T3 and T4, and need to build from buildings, not appear a twin tank from nowhere without tech.and it is gone.Yet the other call in is nerfed without concerning the 85s.

that's mean Guard motor is buffing to skyhigh.

the teching cost of getting A stug G is horribly expensive. They won't hard counter anything, they themselves are hard countered by the fact that Soviets don't even have to tech to get the 85s out.

unless you fuck up badly its impossible for a t34/85 to cost effectively fight stugs.
17 Jun 2015, 22:53 PM

Everyone the changes for modders are incredible. For multiplayer I don't get what you guys were expecting. I don't know if any RTS that experiences sweeping changes to faction design in one patch.

Also, the IR half track costs no fuel no.
17 Jun 2015, 22:54 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:52 PMnewvan

It is penetration it's only affects chance of deal damage against armor, and I am talking about damage input, for su-76 it's -120, for Stug it's - 160. You need 2 more shots for su-76 against standard 640hp. It's like basic knowledge in game mechanics.

I never said anything aobut damage, just better stats. Su76 will penetrate more reliably, which will bring the difference down to 1 shot I think. Still, Imperial Dane will finally have even wetter dreams about his beloved Stug G
17 Jun 2015, 22:55 PM

Permanently Banned
Everyone the changes for modders are incredible. For multiplayer I don't get what you guys were expecting. I don't know if any RTS that experiences sweeping changes to faction design in one patch.

Also, the IR half track costs no fuel no.

If they can implement it in the alpha and have everyone so excited about it, how come they can't do that live?
17 Jun 2015, 22:55 PM

I never said anything aobut damage, just better stats. Su76 will penetrate more reliably, which will bring the difference down to 1 shot I think. Still, Imperial Dane will finally have even wetter dreams about his beloved Stug G

Actually he was against this buff (ruined the concept of an assault gun he said) i shit you not. had a heated discussion with him on this in the alpha.
17 Jun 2015, 22:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Jun 2015, 22:50 PMCieZ

No.

I'm essentially saying that there are TONS of extremely good/positive changes included in the patch.

Yes there's more to come, but a lot of that needed more testing.

Let's imagine for a minute that Relic, at the last minute, decided to make sweeping changes to how a faction plays. They release it only lightly tested. Now what if said faction is super broken, or super weak? People would just cry about how Relic never tests any changes before throwing them to live.

It's just impossible for Relic to win with some of the people in this community. They're damned if they do, and damned if they don't. Some of you people just don't know how to be happy, or so it seems.

We saw the sports car

Some of us, even drove the sports car

Relic had promised it for such a long time, they could simply not contain their excitement about it!

And now we have a very shiny sport car, minus all the things that would make it effective.
17 Jun 2015, 22:56 PM

Permanently Banned

Imperial Dane will finally have even wetter dreams about his beloved Stug G

he hated the changes in alpha forum.

Stop leaching on this thread pls
PAGES (33)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W