Login

russian armor

Jackson spam

PAGES (10)down
30 May 2015, 13:19 PM

To be honest, I resigned frim using Tiger. Pak43+T4 or Elephnat are better options for me. It does not mean that Tiger is weak, it's just there are better options.

If anything, maybe HP incrase to 1280?
30 May 2015, 13:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2015, 13:18 PMJason
I think jacksons cost should be 150 fuel. They're too cost effective now, & in team games are being spammed. Just my 2 cents.

No.

If this piece of shit give you problem, you could be driven insane when you see the Firefly.
30 May 2015, 13:32 PM

Encirclement awesome :D
LefH awesome :D :D

Oh grandmaster of coh2, is this your playercard?

You made my day
30 May 2015, 13:57 PM
Senior Caster Badge

Seriously, you are able to kill Tank Destroyers with units other than anti-everything Heavy Tanks.
30 May 2015, 14:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2015, 10:19 AMJason
Lately I've been seeing alot of USF players spamming jacksons. It basically hard counters the tiger whilst being at a fraction of the price. When I play USF against Ostheer my first tank is usually an Easy Eight as it easily deals with a PIV. Afterwards the E8 gets augmented by a Jackson, which easily deals with Tigers and Panthers. Its currently incredibly easy to play as USF, even easier than it was before the patch.

Ostheer has a slightly better early game since the newest patch... but the new Jackson performance did considerably nerf Ostheer's late-game performance. Mix that in with IS2 meta in team games it seems to be a nightmare now for any sort of comeback.

Thoughts?

I played my first 1v1 with Mechanized Assault since the patch. The Tiger was pretty underwhelming against the Shermans and Jacksons. I had to keep it close to my two PAKs to keep from losing it. It had a lot of squadwipes though and is now my favorite AI vehicle. I haven't checked the stats on it but it feels really slow.
30 May 2015, 14:10 PM

Of course you can't heavies are everything
30 May 2015, 14:12 PM

Jackson is ok -it needs to be good,tiger is shit in any type of vehicle combat,its just salvage for OKW partner.Can't move anywhere without pak babysitting,dies like a fly.
It needs either armor buff or 50 range so it can fire back and not be a perennial sitting duck.50 range will also allow it to have some chance vs is-2.
30 May 2015, 14:32 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Moved to COH2 Gameplay
30 May 2015, 14:42 PM

It's USF. What other choices do they have?
30 May 2015, 15:55 PM

axis fan boy spam vs alies fan boy spam

Please, stop making spam like topic, after every lose game.
30 May 2015, 15:56 PM

This thread lol
30 May 2015, 15:56 PM

Encirclement awesome :D
LefH awesome :D :D

Oh grandmaster of coh2, is this your playercard?

As you can see i was mainly playing soviet, but since the last patch i only play Ostheer.

-In 1v1/2v2, Encirclement Doctrine is a real mindfuck for Allies. (like partisan/irregular)

-Yes, LeFH is awesome. Last game on 331, they gave me 72000 damage and the same on Sittard (a map everyone cry there is no counter to katyu+B4. Lel.) I have screenshot if you don't trust me. If you have an officer you can do a never ending barrage.

-Elefant outclass any allied tank, don't tell about scope.

-ISU is easily flankable by P4, i killed 3 of them on General Mud 2 day ago with 1 vetted** P4.

-Pak 43 HARD counter IS2.

So i think it's hypocrite to say now Allies too OP, plus after 1 years of total imbalance in favor of Axis. I'm sure you was this guy who said "Work as Intented" at each thread about allies UP before patch.
Imo the only problem is schrekblob turned to zookblob.

Btw since you link my playercard (thx you re so kind) you can see approx 50/50 w/l on Ostheer, if you remove leavers who are ruining this game when you play RANDOM, i can say this game is now balanced. Katitof is right now, don't give a fuck about 120mm (for you porygon).
30 May 2015, 15:59 PM

As you can see i was mainly playing soviet, but since the last patch i only play Ostheer.

-In 1v1/2v2, Encirclement Doctrine is a real mindfuck for Allies. (like partisan/irregular)

-Yes, LeFH is awesome. Last game on 331, they gave me 72000 damage and the same on Sittard (a map everyone cry there is no counter to katyu+B4. Lel.) I have screenshot if you don't trust me. If you have an officer you can do a never ending barrage.

-Elefant outclass any allied tank, don't tell about scope.

-ISU is easily flankable by P4, i killed 3 of them on General Mud 2 day ago with 1 vetted** P4.

-Pak 43 HARD counter IS2.

So i think it's hypocrite to say now Allies too OP, plus after 1 years of total imbalance in favor of Axis. I'm sure you was this guy who said "Work as Intented" at each thread about allies UP before patch.
Imo the only problem is schrekblob turned to zookblob.

You need to L2P (very hard), first, before embarrassing yourself again. :)
If you are happy with your tragic stat, fine. No offence, I would say a monkey can do better than that.
30 May 2015, 16:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2015, 15:59 PMPorygon

I love your 1 line argumentary. :clap: I updated my answer for you.
And i'm not embarrassed by guys who only play OKW and are proud of their arranged team winstreak. AchtAchter and Porygon, your playercards aren't hide and talk for you.
30 May 2015, 16:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2015, 15:59 PMPorygon

If you are happy with your tragic stat, fine. No offence, I would say a monkey can do better than that.

Lol, it's maybe because i'm not afraid to play randomly (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4) not like you who's only play with arranged team and count your stats before sleeping. Anyway all your threads are miserable, just like ur person.
30 May 2015, 16:21 PM

I love your 1 line argumentary. :clap: I updated my answer for you.
And i'm not embarrassed by guys who only play OKW and are proud of their arranged team winstreak. AchtAchter and Porygon, your playercards aren't hide and talk for you.

Dafug I only playing OKW... I don't even care my stat anymore.

I thought you just not understanding the game much (from your stat), you don't even understand simple numbers?

OK, strictly speaking, I won't bother to play random because if my teammate is something like you, and there are tons of them, I rather not wasting my time. You can't blame leavers when they see your stat by CELO, because no one like playing a losing game.

So as I rather not wasting my time explaining simplest flaws of your argument above.
30 May 2015, 16:34 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 May 2015, 16:21 PMPorygon

Dafug I only playing OKW...

I thought you just not understanding the game much (from your stat), you don't even understand simple numbers?

OK, strictly speaking, I won't bother to play random because if my teammate is something like you, and there are tons of them, I rather not wasting my time. You can't blame leavers when they see your stat by CELO, because no one like playing a losing game.

So as I rather not wasting my time explaining simplest flaws of your argument above.

It's pointless to discuss with you, call me when you see a guy checking stats and playing in the same time. You're just a dumby guy, if you're so good why don't you show your playercard ? If you're so good, why are you afraid to play random games and pull up your teammates ? I stop answering you now, Porymoron.
30 May 2015, 16:37 PM

Lets not get personal here. Only I can call other people assholes. ;)

On topic, I think the Jackson is in a fine spot, with the penetration buff/damage decrease its a whole lot less erratic than in the last patch and performs its role of mobile, long range AT well without being gamebreaking. The Tiger is overall decidely mediocre now, but that does not mean it sucks or has no place in the game, especially against USF. Think of it as a more beefy/cost effective PIV. Vs US, anchor the Tiger with double Paks to prevent Jackson kiting/ medium tank rushes, and protect the Paks (that is the most important part) with infantry, Mgs, mines and the Tiger itself. A HT is also a strong addition to keep your units at full strength and provide additional staying power, while a lategame sniper can inflict manpower bleed, poke your opponent, and goad him into unfavourable engagements.
This combination is micro intensive, but has strong synergy and won many a game. Being heavy on static play/teamweapons, the obvious vulnerability of this unit composition is to arty, but not all US commanders have arty available nor make effective use of their options in the first place.
30 May 2015, 16:57 PM

It's pointless to discuss with you, call me when you see a guy checking stats and playing in the same time. You're just a dumby guy, if you're so good why don't you show your playercard ? If you're so good, why are you afraid to play random games and pull up your teammates ? I stop answering you now, Porymoron.

I never said I am good, I am just a random scrub.

But

why don't you show your playercard ?

30 May 2015, 17:08 PM

Lets not get personal here. Only I can call other people assholes. ;)

On topic, I think the Jackson is in a fine spot, with the penetration buff/damage decrease its a whole lot less erratic than in the last patch and performs its role of mobile, long range AT well without being gamebreaking. The Tiger is overall decidely mediocre now, but that does not mean it sucks or has no place in the game, especially against USF. Think of it as a more beefy/cost effective PIV. Vs US, anchor the Tiger with double Paks to prevent Jackson kiting/ medium tank rushes, and protect the Paks (that is the most important part) with infantry, Mgs, mines and the Tiger itself. A HT is also a strong addition to keep your units at full strength and provide additional staying power, while a lategame sniper can inflict manpower bleed, poke your opponent, and goad him into unfavourable engagements.
This combination is micro intensive, but has strong synergy and won many a game. Being heavy on static play/teamweapons, the obvious vulnerability of this unit composition is to arty, but not all US commanders have arty available nor make effective use of their options in the first place.

You are right in 1v1, but if there are Soviet with them, meh.

But still, Jackson are fine.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight