Login

russian armor

Allies (Mainly USF) TD spam.

18 May 2015, 11:26 AM

get jagdpanzer IV
18 May 2015, 11:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2015, 10:54 AMPorygon

Oh sure, a simple click is micro intensive.

Well, its certainly more micro intensive then farting out smoke and reversing on blitz.
18 May 2015, 11:40 AM

Get 3 Elefants, solves everything. EVERYTHING i say..
18 May 2015, 11:45 AM

2xPAK40s with royal usage of Target Weak Point easily takes care of Jacksons and SU85s. Or any other allied medium tank for that matter; just stun-lock and kill.

Zhis man speaks zha truth!
18 May 2015, 12:14 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2015, 11:40 AMKatitof

Well, its certainly more micro intensive then farting out smoke and reversing on blitz.

And why?

Both things take two hotkeys.

USF: Disembark (repair starts auto if I remember correcty) and the Ability

OH: One hotkey for smoke and the second for Blitz

18 May 2015, 12:20 PM
Donator 11

2xPAK40s with royal usage of Target Weak Point easily takes care of Jacksons and SU85s. Or any other allied medium tank for that matter; just stun-lock and kill.

Yep.
Pak40 wall > Allied TDs

Have some Grens nearby to faust, and you can shut them down completely.
18 May 2015, 13:11 PM

And why?

Both things take two hotkeys.

USF: Disembark (repair starts auto if I remember correcty) and the Ability

OH: One hotkey for smoke and the second for Blitz

lol, I suppose you are trolling but.....just in case you are serious, then you missed one more click, to get the crew inside the tank again.....
18 May 2015, 13:29 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2015, 13:11 PMFul4n0

lol, I suppose you are trolling but.....just in case you are serious, then you missed one more click, to get the crew inside the tank again.....

You are right I forgot about that.

But that doesn't make it THAT much more micro intensive. The thing is, that both techniques have a higher risk of performing them.

And imo you can't really compare them.
18 May 2015, 13:36 PM

In my opinión (noob here hi hi!!!) the thing is not how many clicks...the thing that make this so micro intensive is that you have to send out of action your tank, and then, once it reached a safe place for repairs, you have to go there (you are not following the tank until it reaches the place where you send it to repairs), do the needed clicks, go elsewhere where the action is, fight, retreat, reinforce...whatever, and then, once repairs in your tank are done, (if you didn´t queue the order to get inside the tank after repairs) you have to go again to that safe place, order to the crew get inside the tank, and then go to the action again with your repaired tank.....

with other factions, what I usually do is, send tank out of action, and at the same time, send engineer to repair it (rigth click on tank whit your engineer selected) and that is. Of course is not free of micro, but in my opinion is easy because you don´t need to wit until your tank reach the safe place, go there with you screen, select crew, disembarg, order to repair + shift queue to get inside the tank once done, and then, go back again here to select the tank and go where the action is again....

But pretty sure than better players than me don´t find this so micro-intensive as I think.....as I said, I´m just a nooob in COH2.

Regards,

excuse my bad english...not only a noob playing COH2, but using english too.

edit: This is just talking about micro....if you think on other cons, you will find that with this "usf vehicles crew", usf is in a disvantage when re-crewing an abandoned vehicle. I mean, as soviet, if you want to re-crew an abandoned vehicle, you only have to use a constrip squad, and then retreat the squad to reinforce, same as OKW with a volks squad or a OST with a green one.

Whit USF you MUST buy a RE squad to do the same, or you will be loosing the squad you just used to re-crew the vehicle....more than that, you will need the RE anyway to repair it if you re-crewed the tank with a rifle or other squad that is not a RE squad because only vehicle crew and RE are able to repair vehicles...
18 May 2015, 13:44 PM

You are right I forgot about that.

But that doesn't make it THAT much more micro intensive. The thing is, that both techniques have a higher risk of performing them.

And imo you can't really compare them.

I do not see the higher risk of popping smoke and reversing, while your crew can get killed when repairing.
18 May 2015, 13:52 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Obvious troll is obvious
18 May 2015, 13:54 PM
Editor in Chief Badge
Patrion 310

I do not see the higher risk of popping smoke and reversing, while your crew can get killed when repairing.

I meant the "Jump out and repair" to be the one that has higher risk
18 May 2015, 14:19 PM

I meant the "Jump out and repair" to be the one that has higher risk

My bad then.
18 May 2015, 14:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 May 2015, 07:24 AMKatitof
Counterspam with cheap P4s.

Tiger spam is not magical remedy for everything, sorry.

Also, I've hears PaKs are hard.

Counter Jackson Tank Detroyer spam with more Tanks. Stalin would be proud of u wahahahhaha
18 May 2015, 14:29 PM

Fighting TD's? Invest in infantry.

Fighting a balanced army? You need to be better than your opponent.

Both situations are L2P issues. Some good advice in the thread though.
18 May 2015, 15:31 PM

what a noob ... m36 can do shit against a pak or shreck blob learn how to play dude , than make a thread.

those axis players,they like the easy life and when they loose to some paper unit
begin to cry... oh ffs :facepalm:
18 May 2015, 15:36 PM

You really need to upload a replay before making such a lame thread. TD spam can be easily countered by shreks and paks. CoH2 is a rock paper scissor game, you have to know what units counter what. And, really Jackson Spam is raping you? L2p.
18 May 2015, 16:02 PM

Yes indeed the PIV is extremelly viable vs USF, as long as you can actually get it out and dont get pushed off the map. Which you usually do :snfPeter:

But honestly as ostheer you do not need any tanks vs USF at all. Just pick close air support, spam like 7 LMG grens or alternitavely 5 flame pioneers + some LMG grens and 3-4 pak 40s and USF cannot realistically do anything.
18 May 2015, 17:16 PM

Oh boy you guys ain't seen nothing yet.
18 May 2015, 17:42 PM

Counter Jackson Tank Detroyer spam with more Tanks. Stalin would be proud of u wahahahhaha

You probably don't know that P4 wins in a slugfest against jackson and jacksons spotting capabilities aren't especially great.

#themoreyouknow

@up
:megusta::snfBarton:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment