Login

russian armor

Balance of power has shifted to Allies in 4v4AT (imo)

PAGES (13)down
14 May 2015, 17:46 PM

YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT TRUCKS ON THE BATTLEFIELD. YOU CAN PUT THEM IN THE BASE WHERE THEY WILL BE SAFE FROM MOST ARTILLERY
14 May 2015, 17:51 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2015, 05:59 AMJohnnyB

Oh, but it is.... It can wipe out a tier having no counter. Isn't this enough to make it different?

It deals between 50-90% damage on trucks. Guess what, most Offmap which cost the same or similar do the same thing. I don't get your issue with the AT nade bombing strike.
So if instead it was Time on target or the 155mm Artillery strike you wouldn't have a problem?

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2015, 05:59 AMJohnnyB

Whenever you put a truck on the front, you assume that sooner or later is gonna get bombarded. You analize risk/reward.
You don't like OKW design, then don't play it.

I don't get your fixation with the AT nade strike when there are a lot of other shit which can also destroy a truck/howitzer/emplacement with almost 0 counterplay.

16 May 2015, 00:42 AM

All that deusender is trying to argue is that Allies are much better in large team games than in prior patches. Pigsoup for some reason has a grudge against deusender.
16 May 2015, 01:06 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 00:42 AMNoShame
All that deusender is trying to argue is that Allies are much better in large team games than in prior patches. Pigsoup for some reason has a grudge against deusender.

oh, backup has arrived. btw he did not say that at all. his first post in this thread started with accusing vague group of ppl as allied fanbois and saying they lack objectivity. he continued on and said allies are stronger than axis and agreed with sir alexander (surprise surprise), backed up his opinion using weak arguments. no word about the state of the games before recent patch(es).

now, i was very well aware of him and his teammates' demeanor in game, so i did get ahead of myself and automatically turned on my asshole mode, which i should not have done.

it is funny how you speak with so much certainty when you are basically putting words in his mouth. i am guessing you are either orc master or goblin master.
16 May 2015, 02:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2015, 17:46 PMNinjaWJ
YOU DON'T NEED TO PUT TRUCKS ON THE BATTLEFIELD. YOU CAN PUT THEM IN THE BASE WHERE THEY WILL BE SAFE FROM MOST ARTILLERY

Other than call in's, also not versus an opponent who is smart enough to build their artillery pieces outside their base.

Regardless saying OKW should make their trucks in their base is like asking a Soviet player to refuse to reinforce his squads past 4, or ask a USF player to refuse to decrew his own tanks for repairs.

Making trucks outside the base is extremely necessary for OKW; don't act like it isn't.

And I mean why would someone ever even say something like....?

4vs4
P
+ 1

oh........OH
16 May 2015, 02:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 01:06 AMpigsoup

oh, backup has arrived. btw he did not say that at all. his first post in this thread started with accusing vague group of ppl as allied fanbois and saying they lack objectivity. he continued on and said allies are stronger than axis and agreed with sir alexander (surprise surprise), backed up his opinion using weak arguments. no word about the state of the games before recent patch(es).

now, i was very well aware of him and his teammates' demeanor in game, so i did get ahead of myself and automatically turned on my asshole mode, which i should not have done.

it is funny how you speak with so much certainty when you are basically putting words in his mouth. i am guessing you are either orc master or goblin master.

The fact is that you are incorrect in saying allies are weaker. There is significant evidence that as of now they are better in large team games (view link below). Why are you so against saying that allies are stronger in this patch? I would surmise that you are insecure with the fact that others can succeed as allies and you are now not the only big dog.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/35sz0f/i_have_watched_1000_2v2_games_since_the_newest/
16 May 2015, 02:49 AM

Permanently Banned
^ learn how to check for credible sources
16 May 2015, 02:55 AM

^ learn how to check for credible sources

And why is this not a credible source?
16 May 2015, 03:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 01:06 AMpigsoup

Why do you talk about posting like it's a battle? Contrary to popular belief I am not a pro-axis forums demon capable of summoning minions on demand.
16 May 2015, 04:22 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 02:55 AMNoShame

And why is this not a credible source?

random guy on reddit
16 May 2015, 04:51 AM

Just felt the need to pop in.

Alex, just...shut up man, please. I don't care if you have good intentions or bad, but half the stuff you argue is just wrong man.

What Ohme said is basically spot on, and has been spot on since vCoH came out and I fought my way up the 1v1 ladder until the Lv 15 plateau. Just...just stahp, plz.
16 May 2015, 04:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 04:51 AMVolsky
Just felt the need to pop in.

Alex, just...shut up man, please. I don't care if you have good intentions or bad, but half the stuff you argue is just wrong man.

What Ohme said is basically spot on, and has been spot on since vCoH came out and I fought my way up the 1v1 ladder until the Lv 15 plateau. Just...just stahp, plz.

Oh look another post about posting with no refutation of anything we haven't seen that before.

Ohme himself admitted he didn't cover everything, and I was just nitpicking, I don't disagree with him.
16 May 2015, 05:20 AM

Alex, I could just about smack you upside the head if ever met in person.

I've dealt with enough shit today to really not care for arguing, so, okay, yes, you're right, oh omniscient one; please, bathe us in your leetness--ratchet especially, seeing as you ruthlessly exterminated her 1v1...wait...
16 May 2015, 05:31 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 05:20 AMVolsky
Alex, I could just about smack you upside the head if ever met in person.

Threats of violence, nice

I've dealt with enough shit today to really not care for arguing

People like you never care to

ratchet especially, seeing as you ruthlessly exterminated her 1v1...wait...

This is quite the statement, going to take a while to unpack this one.
16 May 2015, 05:45 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 02:34 AMNoShame

The fact is that you are incorrect in saying allies are weaker. There is significant evidence that as of now they are better in large team games (view link below). Why are you so against saying that allies are stronger in this patch? I would surmise that you are insecure with the fact that others can succeed as allies and you are now not the only big dog.

http://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/35sz0f/i_have_watched_1000_2v2_games_since_the_newest/

that is 2v2... i'll be more convinced if there are more solid arguments.

• aggressive infantry play supported by mgs/at guns/snipers in order to decap territory
  • early light vehicles to maintain advantage or go straight to medium armor
  • infantry screen and armor pushes, allowing further decapping
  • indirect fire or offmap fire on OKW HQs
  • medium tank armada swarms heavy tanks with infantry blobs and furthermore supported by IS2s or t-34/85s

what does this list even mean? it's like saying "defensive early-mid game supported by best suppression and infantry-based anti tank units leading into superior combined arms late game". there is no analysis, just general scenarios that is worded in a way so that it looks like allies have absolute dominance early to mid game.

yea. i am so sad i am not the only big dog in 3v3+. that is why i keep saying 3v3+ rank matters not. it is funny how you try to make me look like an egomaniac. maybe you should tell your friend that.

You guys are 100% wrong about the current balance right now...

Why do you talk about posting like it's a battle? Contrary to popular belief I am not a pro-axis forums demon capable of summoning minions on demand.

ofc i know. you are a coh2.org institution by now. your legacy would be as great as the nullist's.
16 May 2015, 06:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 05:45 AMpigsoup

You have a pretty big head for someone who has basically 0 experience playing Axis at all in any game mode below 3's, especially troubling is the total lack of games played for USF and OKW.

Pot, meet kettle.
16 May 2015, 07:01 AM
Patrion 14

You have a pretty big head for someone who has basically 0 experience playing Axis at all in any game mode below 3's, especially troubling is the total lack of games played for USF and OKW.

Pot, meet kettle.

is my playercard still not visible? i just realised that the other day. tell me if you still cant see it.

if it is visible, i do not know which playercard you looked at.
16 May 2015, 07:04 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2015, 07:01 AMpigsoup

is my playercard still not visible? i just realised that the other day. tell me if you still cant see it.

if it is visible, i do not know which playercard you looked at.

You have a player card that means you can speak with authority about 3v3 and 4v4 AT's, but for smaller games modes you have barely any games at all played.

that is why i keep saying 3v3+ rank matters not.

In your own words, you don't have much of a leg to stand on when you constantly come into these threads and just insult the people attempt to discuss things.
16 May 2015, 07:12 AM

I must admit it's pointless to argue anyway considering the !!!FUN!!! coming down the pipe.
16 May 2015, 07:27 AM
Patrion 14

1. You have a player card that means you can speak with authority about 3v3 and 4v4 AT's, but for smaller games modes you have barely any games at all played.

2. In your own words, you don't have much of a leg to stand on when you constantly come into these threads and just insult the people attempt to discuss things.

1. 500-600 2v2 games is "barely any games at all played"? tell me if the link isn't working. why are you looking at someone else's playercard you made up in your head?

2. not really. just because the ranks don't matter that does not mean you can't come up with valid points like how maneuverability does not exist in almost all of 3v3+ maps. don't come up with poorly worded statements to skew facts to support your own claim. you know, like how you nitpick/make up stats so you can act like a know it all and condescending to all. i think that is more insulting. if you wanna insult, be straight. don't lie and make a fake crown for yourself and argue with logic just to be an ass.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS