Login

russian armor

Balance of power has shifted to Allies in 4v4AT (imo)

PAGES (13)down
27 May 2015, 18:46 PM

Does this imply Allies unit are over performing in large scale games or people that play Allies more now improved over time?

No, just Allies Soviet is more mistake-forgiving.

LOL, Queen the troll deserved a well hit of ban hammer again, thank you mods.
27 May 2015, 18:54 PM

Pretty much, but you need to also be self critical, I like OKW the most and Soviets second but I know both currently and in the past of their fair share of bullshit.

Honestly people get to angry about shit on these forums. Me and Comm argue like a married couple and we play a lot, and Cookiez and me have made up despite arguing all the time as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c
27 May 2015, 19:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2015, 18:34 PMpigsoup

streaks can swing vastly. you can get lucky and never get a worthy match and get your streak up 30+. happen to me for like two months at least. multiple times.

I posted an update of the streak average over the past month. There have been no vast swings, just a steady increase for allied streaks and a steady decrease in axis streaks. I agree with you, we should be seeing vast swings when we have a balanced game, but its been a month and you aren't seeing this. In fact, we are seeing the opposite.
27 May 2015, 21:17 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post27 May 2015, 19:22 PMGdot

I posted an update of the streak average over the past month. There have been no vast swings, just a steady increase for allied streaks and a steady decrease in axis streaks. I agree with you, we should be seeing vast swings when we have a balanced game, but its been a month and you aren't seeing this. In fact, we are seeing the opposite.

sorry. i meant vast swings in terms of accuracy of how streaks indicate actual balance. seeing the 3v3AT and 4v4AT ladder sorted by streaks, it seems as though majority of those streaks are held by non top 10ers. i am sure some of them are due to decays, but it seems to me that with awful matchmaking in this game (due to small playerbase), streaks are gained majorly by luck of getting unworthy enemies rather than actually being earned.

don't get me wrong, i think the balance between axis and allies in 3v3+ has not been closer since WFA launch, but that is not saying much for me at least.
27 May 2015, 22:07 PM

Swings may not be sufficient evidence to prove the case, but I think they would be to sufficient to raise the question.

If it were the case that streaks arose primarily from automatch player selection, there would seem to be no reason to expect that one side or the other would end up being favoured. Also, the non-top 10ers issue might be a red herring, as it could be that better players are the least affected by a given issue, as they have sufficient skills to compensate for it.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS