UKF alpha test
- This thread is locked
Posts: 1122
Do you really believe relic will waste time on any kind of selection except direct invites to popular streamers and community members?
Posts: 4951 | Subs: 1
WutFace
See
My guess is that it depends on a algorithm that checks your options, that you picked in combination with the game modes you play and your total playtime.
I chose the exact same options and I'm in again.
Hans/others probably picked options that got filled fast.
Posts: 951
Posts: 1820 | Subs: 2
Posts: 2838 | Subs: 3
"Posts: 420
Posts: 542 | Subs: 1
If anyone wants to play some arranged 1v1 to test things out, add me on steam!
Posts: 1740
I can't start CoH2 Alpha because of a missing file error.
The game itself is also only 900MB big which sounds weird to me.
I deleted all local files twice but without any success.
Am I too dumb?

Posts: 1194 | Subs: 1
Can somebody help me please?
I can't start CoH2 Alpha because of a missing file error.
The game itself is also only 900MB big which sounds weird to me.
I deleted all local files twice but without any success.
Am I too dumb?
It isnt "active" until May 5.
Posts: 188
Posts: 578

Posts: 113
Give me a shout if you're interested in some games once it goes live.

Posts: 440

Posts: 440
Relic knows they always should let in people with god tier taste in anime like me and Rollo
Define god tier taste in Anime?
Posts: 1740
It isnt "active" until May 5.
Oh okay, thank you!
I should learn to read

Posts: 4630 | Subs: 2
Posts: 1802 | Subs: 1
Posts: 24
Posts: 353
"We 're Ready Get The Bloodly Fight"
Posts: 1708 | Subs: 2
Livestreams
|
|
|
22 | ||
|
|
|
11 | ||
|
|
|
5 | ||
|
|
|
4 | ||
|
|
|
2 | ||
|
|
|
1 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.930244.792+24
- 2.621363.631+3
- 3.486234.675+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
1 post in the last week
1 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, ee88betvnnet
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM










