Login

russian armor

Conversion abilities destroy flow

16 Apr 2015, 04:35 AM

I'll give you the artillery emplacements but if your losing Katyushas to CAS but not priests there might an issue.

Pff, considering how intensive allied late-game in terms of micro it is very hard not to lost them. I can focus on my katys in 3v3/4v4 (never lost them there), to sacrifice little bit of tank and infantry micro, but in 2v2? You cant be serious.
16 Apr 2015, 04:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2015, 04:35 AMJadame!

Pff, considering how intensive allied late-game in terms of micro it is very hard not to lost them. I can focus on my katys in 3v3/4v4 (never lost them there), to sacrifice little bit of tank and infantry micro, but in 2v2? You cant be serious.

Are you actually suggesting in the clusterfuck that is the larger game modes were more shit is happening you have to micro less? Regardless losing your mobile rocket trucks to a call in strafe that has a warning really is a micro issue.

Priests are also harder to move and you typically will have them decrewed sitting around anyway.
16 Apr 2015, 05:13 AM

Permanently Banned

Are you actually suggesting in the clusterfuck that is the larger game modes were more shit is happening you have to micro less?

Axis in 3v3 and 4v4 require very little micro and skill

Sorry to break it to u :snfPeter:
16 Apr 2015, 05:59 AM

Axis in 3v3 and 4v4 require very little micro and skill

Sorry to break it to u :snfPeter:

This is the cry of someone who has never played against a high level AT. 1's and 2's are your area of expertise, not 3's and 4's.
16 Apr 2015, 06:24 AM

Permanently Banned

This is the cry of someone who has never played against a high level AT. 1's and 2's are your area of expertise, not 3's and 4's.

I have.

Axis 9 times outa 10 will win

im not a 1v1 and 2v2 elitist by any means. But EVERY PLAYER needs to play ones. If you dont u will NEVER trully understand factions strengths and weaknesses.

3v3 and 4v4 comp stomp modes will NEVER teach u that.
16 Apr 2015, 07:06 AM
Patrion 14

Are you actually suggesting in the clusterfuck that is the larger game modes were more shit is happening you have to micro less? Regardless losing your mobile rocket trucks to a call in strafe that has a warning really is a micro issue.

Priests are also harder to move and you typically will have them decrewed sitting around anyway.

you have lesser area to cover. thus less micro. that little call in strafe, for how much damage it does, counting the fact that it has no counter and the fact that it comes as fast as IR path finder arty mean it isnt that hard to lose shit to it.
16 Apr 2015, 07:21 AM

I have.

Axis 9 times outa 10 will win

im not a 1v1 and 2v2 elitist by any means. But EVERY PLAYER needs to play ones. If you dont u will NEVER trully understand factions strengths and weaknesses.

3v3 and 4v4 comp stomp modes will NEVER teach u that.

No it won't, or do you think Allied AT's win streaks are non existent or never have positive win ratios? (You have literally 0 Axis 4v4's and only 5 Axis 3v3's, Allies not much better than that.)

1v1 and 2v2 have different meta than 3v3 and 4v4. This is fairly common knowledge, I admit Iv only just gotten into ones but what's kind of a shock is how OKW weakness's are much more exaggerated, but every factions weakness's are also exaggerated.

I won't challenge your 1's expertise if you don't challenge my 3's and 4's expertise.

you have lesser area to cover. thus less micro. that little call in strafe, for how much damage it does and counting the fact that it has no counter, it comes as fast as IR path finder arty.

Pathfinder artillery is fine, and should remain how it is now just like the CAS doctrine.

And the "less area to cover" doesn't mean much when your using and fighting far more units. It's a different kind of micro, but at the high levels you need it bad.

16 Apr 2015, 10:19 AM

Oh my...

Still butthurt because you lost yesterday's match? I told you 2 weeks before: you spam Cons and Rifles and refuse to play a decent combined arms and I will spam back. And my spamming is superior to yours.

You could have played a decent game there and we would have instantly switched to combined arms ourselves, but we are just sick and tired of this meta-spam-a-move-until-callins-crap.

TLDR: OP doesn't like to get his cheese beaten by counter-cheese.

Just a shame that you try to hide it behind a thread about conversion abilities.
16 Apr 2015, 11:18 AM

His point is that you should buff Allies resource conversion abilities to be the same instead of removing them from Axis.

This wasn't the case for a good period of time, and we should go back to that period design wise. All fuel points and capture points should be equally able to be contested by the enemy team.

Yes the factions are retardedly designed. Why Allies are best in the early to mid game and Axis best as late game makes no sense when it plays directly against all conventions of skill and tactics.

Team synergy is not the enemy here, the availability of it how ever is. Allies need more tools to enable team work.

Well in my posts I never suggested nerfing the abilities or handing more to soviets, they were really justifying my claim that it was not fair.

Other than that we seem to have landed on the same conclusion some how this time :megusta:
16 Apr 2015, 11:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2015, 10:19 AMFridod
Oh my...

Still butthurt because you lost yesterday's match? I told you 2 weeks before: you spam Cons and Rifles and refuse to play a decent combined arms and I will spam back. And my spamming is superior to yours.

You could have played a decent game there and we would have instantly switched to combined arms ourselves, but we are just sick and tired of this meta-spam-a-move-until-callins-crap.

Just a shame that you try to hide it behind a thread about conversion abilities.

Well he might have personal reasons for making this thread, but resource modulation is an issue and considering most players dont play ones, its something Relic should look into to make everyone happy.

Opel fuel trucks were successfully fixed, they can do the same to all the other abilities that do something similar
16 Apr 2015, 11:33 AM

Oh my...

16 Apr 2015, 11:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post15 Apr 2015, 22:07 PMVuther
Lend Lease really ain't a problem considering it'll just be shoving XP into AA units' mouths when prepared.

Though yeah, Fuel to Muni is a huge problem on CAS.

I just looove this "Allied bullshit is allowed but Axis' bullshit not" crap.
16 Apr 2015, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Apr 2015, 11:34 AMJohnnyB

I just looove this "Allied bullshit is allowed but Axis' bullshit not" crap.

At least the allies bs can be replicated by axis unlike the resource modulation. This is the point of the OP, not what you seem to think it is.

I suppose you'd see that when you tear down your fence and stand in the middle looking at both sides.
16 Apr 2015, 11:40 AM
Patrion 14

Pathfinder artillery is fine, and should remain how it is now just like the CAS doctrine.

And the "less area to cover" doesn't mean much when your using and fighting far more units. It's a different kind of micro, but at the high levels you need it bad.

i worded that badly. edited it.

unless you are carrying your team and at two or more places at once during the whole game, i cant find tough 3v3+ game harder than tough 2v2 game. i can't understand how you know what is required in "high levels" 3v3+. you dont really have the rank.

and looking at 3v3+ random ladder in order of streak, you can clearly see an aberration when comparing allies streak and axis streak. if you lose as axis in 3v3+, you really have nothing else to blame except for yourself and the team you are in.
16 Apr 2015, 11:47 AM
Patrion 14

And my spamming is superior to yours.

3 rifles, LT, 1 m20, 1 hmg, 1 sherman, 3 scotts, 1 priest VS 7 grens, 5 shrecked PG's, 1 panther and a Pio.

GGWP MVGame

Anyway, I'm not talking about our game, on that map it's kinda balanced (still no counter for it though).
I'm talking about maps like road to kharkov and ettelbruck were allies have no space to dodge CAS.

How about we stop being mean and look at my OP. I'm talking about all resource conversions.
16 Apr 2015, 11:55 AM
Patrion 14

I agree with the pathfinder arty, not so much with CAS.
Pathfinders are 3 man high reinforce Squads that need to be very close to call in the arty.
CAS doesn't have those down sides.
16 Apr 2015, 12:13 PM

Oh my...

Hey do you coach? I'm looking to learn how to play 1v1! :^D
nee
16 Apr 2015, 12:33 PM

I wouldn't even mind them if they had something like a decreased income rate or a long cooldown time. But they don't, they're instant conversion with no real tradeoff.
16 Apr 2015, 13:12 PM

CAS used to annoy me, but then i learned how to spam M8 scotts and t-70s :snfPeter:

Also complaining about lend lease is just WutFace
16 Apr 2015, 14:12 PM

Permanently Banned

I won't challenge your 1's expertise if you don't challenge my 3's and 4's expertise.

This is the same thing as a climate change denier 3's and 4's require very less skill, thus u have no "expertise" or leg to stand on..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★