Login

russian armor

Changing IS2 back to 240 damage

8 Apr 2015, 01:20 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

i love how u guys got worked up over an obvious troll/bait post :snfPeter:

Pfffff, how can anyone take that seriously? You got as much chance of being in charge of CoH2 as me - none!
8 Apr 2015, 01:24 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post8 Apr 2015, 01:20 AMVuther

Pfffff, how can anyone take that seriously? You got as much chance of being in charge of CoH2 as me - none!

:guyokay:...
8 Apr 2015, 01:26 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

:guyokay:...

Don't worry, you won't be :foreveralone: in that at least, I'm here for ya!
8 Apr 2015, 05:17 AM

Yeah, nerf is2 to shit, nerf front armor to shit, come on! Is2 is a good as it is. RNG fire on infantry means that folks and pzgrens with shreks can get close to is2. Paks and puphen are nightmare for frontal armor of is2. Rotating speed of is2 is not fast, so a sing puma can destroy it with a good flank.
8 Apr 2015, 05:50 AM

Yeah, nerf is2 to shit, nerf front armor to shit, come on! Is2 is a good as it is. RNG fire on infantry means that folks and pzgrens with shreks can get close to is2. Paks and puphen are nightmare for frontal armor of is2. Rotating speed of is2 is not fast, so a sing puma can destroy it with a good flank.

The DshK on top of the IS2 can kill a Puma, Iv done it and been on the receiving end of it. The IS2 has weakness's but mobility and infantry based AT are not it.
8 Apr 2015, 06:38 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

3 disrespectful posts invised and three follow-ups citing said posts.

Back to topic
8 Apr 2015, 06:48 AM

Permanently Banned
3 disrespectful posts invised and three follow-ups citing said posts.

Back to topic
pssh constructive criticism is now offensive. Not like my post that paints relic in a bad light would do anything anyway, even if its true. We all talk on here but deep down its all useless. Relic doesn't care..
8 Apr 2015, 10:35 AM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

pssh constructive criticism is now offensive. Not like my post that paints relic in a bad light would do anything anyway, even if its true. We all talk on here but deep down its all useless. Relic doesn't care..

Your post had to be invised bcs sadly, it cited one of the disrespectful posts made by another member
8 Apr 2015, 12:28 PM
Donator 33

Imagine the shitstorm it would cause if they would give Panther 60 range like it originally had, making other Axis tanks obsolete, even STUG G was used in mass numbers when it also had 60 range

(Maybe give AT guns the Old veterancy back, to make them OP since all AT guns back then did 320dmg per shot with VET 3, so 3 AT guns with VET 3 could do 960dmg in single volley!)

8 Apr 2015, 14:00 PM

IS2's reload time is very frustrating, I don't think I would want to prolong it even further for more damage.
17 Apr 2015, 15:40 PM

Fix call in as an idea before fiddly diddling with the actual call in tank itself, ya nawm sayin?
18 Apr 2015, 22:10 PM

Agreed.

IS-2s having the same frontal armor as King Tigers is not logic. One is an end of tech tree tank for almost double the initial fuel cost, the other one can be spammed within the doctrine and requires no tech.

If the KT has its frontal armor nerfed for Allies to fight it frontally, the same logic should apply to the IS-2.

The IS-2 actually is more survivable than the KT now since it can move faster eventually leading to the IS-2 being the way cheaper and even better performing tank.

IS-2s really have become a problem.

KT nerf was really not needed. IS-2 can now just steamroll over it which is rather pathetic. I dont know what those guys at Relic are using for thinking but clearly is not their heads. I think they have no idea how to balance the game... They are just feeding us with PR bullshit.
18 Apr 2015, 22:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2015, 22:10 PMMettiu

KT nerf was really not needed. IS-2 can now just steamroll over it which is rather pathetic. I dont know what those guys at Relic are using for thinking but clearly is not their heads. I think they have no idea how to balance the game... They are just feeding us with PR bullshit.

The delicious axis tears are the best sign that the changes were needed and spot on.
IS-2 wasn't changed, exactly same things that countered it last patch counter it this patch, KT included.
19 Apr 2015, 02:46 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Apr 2015, 22:10 PMMettiu

the first time i ever built a VI B i had a sherman steamroll circles around it and kill it because i didn't give a fuck and wasn't trying. poor play on my part.
19 Apr 2015, 21:52 PM

IS-2 is a symptom. It's a good unit but it is too prevalent due to lack of enough alternatives, and the way Soviets are designed means you'll see a lot of it.

People say that the call-in meta is as Relic intended, but why not try saying Relic intended wrong?
19 Apr 2015, 21:58 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

People say that the call-in meta is as Relic intended, but why not try saying Relic intended wrong?

I can't see why someone think would that's the case, otherwise the Soviet defensive commander wouldn't have got greenlit.
19 Apr 2015, 23:21 PM
Patrion 28

there are plenty of shit commanders for both OKH and USSR. even USF and OKW have bad commanders.
19 Apr 2015, 23:49 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

there are plenty of shit commanders for both OKH and USSR. even USF and OKW have bad commanders.

The point I'm saying is, were Soviets' late-game intended to be built around their call-ins, there would not be commanders for them without late-game call-ins. If it were such a simplistic design rule, the large amount of commanders contrary to that would definitely have not happened.
20 Apr 2015, 00:20 AM
Patrion 28

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Apr 2015, 23:49 PMVuther

The point I'm saying is, were Soviets' late-game intended to be built around their call-ins, there would not be commanders for them without late-game call-ins. If it were such a simplistic design rule, the large amount of commanders contrary to that would definitely have not happened.

i know, i'm just saying i don't trust relic not to design soviets for callins and then make commanders that don't have them.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS