Login

russian armor

What are you expecting from the British Army?

17 Mar 2015, 21:56 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2015, 20:26 PMVuther

Unless you're counting the Jackson, Wolverine and Priest as Shermans because they're mounted on the Sherman's chassis/hull.

That's what you're doing because all the Tigers you've listed just have the same chasis. M4A3, Easy8, Soviet Sherman, Dozer Sherman - hardly a difference... don't need a firefly imo. King Tiger/ Jagdtiger have same chasis, Tiger / Sturmtiger have only the same chasis. They don't look the same, neither they have the same role.
17 Mar 2015, 22:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

That's what you're doing because all the Tigers you've listed just have the same chasis. M4A3, Easy8, Soviet Sherman, Dozer Sherman - hardly a difference... don't need a firefly imo. King Tiger/ Jagdtiger have same chasis, Tiger / Sturmtiger have only the same chasis. They don't look the same, neither they have the same role.

They don't feel all that similar to me or at least they're very much like your examples, Dozer's useless against tanks and made for AI, Easy8 is a T-34-85 analogue, 76mm has the distinction of being a NASCAR car masquerading as a medium tank (it must be a secret Panther!). I'm certain a Firefly addition would have the distinctive role you seek, at the very least. KT's to a Tiger like an Easy8 to an M4A3, JT's the same to an Elefant (though that is a entirely different unit we are not discussing, of course). And the TA's definitely not particularly inspired in terms of role... The real unique one is the Sturmtiger, of course.

And I'd opposite to you prefer a glut of Shermans to a glut of heavies...that is obviously a topic we'd have to agree to disagree on.
17 Mar 2015, 22:15 PM

It's relic, the only thing we know for sure is that there's a small chance an Enfield will make an appearance. If we're lucky there might be a Cromwell too.
17 Mar 2015, 23:49 PM

Brits better have the best infantry in the game to compete with OKW bs

yes that means vet 7

corrected that for u
17 Mar 2015, 23:56 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Mar 2015, 23:49 PMofield

corrected that for u

Let's just cut to chase on the matter.

18 Mar 2015, 00:11 AM

Neither of those, until better balance and bug fixes (first of all this one) for already existing content.
18 Mar 2015, 13:55 PM

Why not just make a USF commander that calls in Elite British Commandos instead of a new army?
18 Mar 2015, 14:06 PM

Why not just make a USF commander that calls in Elite British Commandos instead of a new army?

Because I for one want to see the Canadians return Eh?

Beer drinking hockey playing Artillery crews...
18 Mar 2015, 14:15 PM

Path Finders = Canadian troops with USA patch lol?
18 Mar 2015, 15:30 PM

British faction is not coming.
If they did however i'd love firefly and commandos.Just hope they don't make comandoes as shitty/gimmicky like fallschirmjager of coh2.
18 Mar 2015, 19:39 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

GIVE DEVIL'S BRIGADE
18 Mar 2015, 23:54 PM

Theres not going to be a british army
19 Mar 2015, 01:33 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Mar 2015, 23:54 PMGenObi
Theres not going to be a british army

+1.

no more please.
19 Mar 2015, 15:50 PM

I'm all for it. Your 1v1 esports dreams are as dead as Julius Caesar. Give us cool new stuff to play with. Commandos, cruisers, 17 pounder AT guns, Churchills, etc etc. I hope they are similar to the wehrmacht in terms of tech structure. Officers like German ones with an aura. They should almost necessarily be defensive natured except for raiding forces. I'm really hoping commandos can cloak and use demo charges. Artillery is a must for brits as well.

I really hope that brits and custom commanders drop in June. Blow the meta to bits like volks over a demo charge.
20 Mar 2015, 14:16 PM

Will Brits have a cowardice counter so it will be historically accurate?

"Tom, is that huns approaching? Yea mate, time to rule the waves back to London"

I'm fine with that.

As long as they add an atrocities counter to the Soviet army
20 Mar 2015, 15:31 PM

I'm all for it. Your 1v1 esports dreams are as dead as Julius Caesar. Give us cool new stuff to play with. Commandos, cruisers, 17 pounder AT guns, Churchills, etc etc. I hope they are similar to the wehrmacht in terms of tech structure. Officers like German ones with an aura. They should almost necessarily be defensive natured except for raiding forces. I'm really hoping commandos can cloak and use demo charges. Artillery is a must for brits as well.

I really hope that brits and custom commanders drop in June. Blow the meta to bits like volks over a demo charge.

Pretty much summed up what I wanted to say. Esports is pretty much a dead soldier right now, this game would never be on the same level with other strategy games in Esports such as Starcraft. Balance will never be fully fleshed out, and people will continue to complain about it though. This game with army balance is the same as WoW with class balance, it will always be whack. But the constant balance issues usually can be negated with new strategies, tactics, etc. The only main problem that I think Relic can fix though is the call in system. But at this point, release more content. The multipayer hasn't had any new content since the last couple of commanders in September.
20 Mar 2015, 16:33 PM

I'm fine with that.

This troll joke or are you stupid?
Can add 15 million Soviet civilians killed? Burned alive with their homes / tortured / raped?
Or 7 million Chinese civilians killed?
Or incendiary bombing of Dresden and Tokyo?
Or destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki atomic bombs?
20 Mar 2015, 19:11 PM
Donator 11

I'm fine with that.

Was not it brits who dropped incendiary bombs on german cilivians?
20 Mar 2015, 19:26 PM

Permanently Banned

Was not it brits who dropped incendiary bombs on german cilivians?

Well yes, but mostly america. Terror bombing was quite the tactic for decades.
11 Jul 2015, 15:24 PM

MY ECPECTATION from the British army is when I played the coh 1 it is nice because of cool strategic forces and I thought I'm playing a historical match witch it cool campaign And in COH 2 IT"more fun then the coh 1 the British I like commonwealth army because of you know etc. and I think it will be fun I can't wait to play this game
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★