Login

russian armor

The new factions should be:

5 Mar 2015, 05:15 AM

Germany maintained a high K/D ration throughout the war and saw wins an losses. Most German tanks and allied tanks could spare off against one another.

This is what happened when the Soviet Union finally went to war with Japan, which lasted 11 days in total:

A KV-1 would be like a King Tiger to the Japanese army.

It can be true but don't forget when Soviet attack Korea, Imperial Japan was in her worst stage, the once mighty navy got swarmed and wrecked, naval supply line were broken, and they could not even support their army deep in China.
5 Mar 2015, 05:19 AM

1945 Soviet Union versus Japan would be just as silly and one sided as 1939 Soviet Union versus Japan.

If you want to add new allied factions; fine. But please don't clutter Axis up with useless joke armies.
5 Mar 2015, 05:21 AM

1945 Soviet Union versus Japan would be just as silly and one sided as 1939 Soviet Union versus Japan.

If you want to add new allied factions; fine. But please don't clutter Axis up with useless joke armies.

IJN was NO way a joke in Pacific comparing Italy in Africa.
5 Mar 2015, 05:30 AM

The Imperial Japanese Navy was pretty good, but the Japanese Army was extremely poorly equipped to face a modern army.
5 Mar 2015, 05:38 AM

no new factions for the time being....... Maybe later on I guess *sign* a third german faction..... to fight the brits.
5 Mar 2015, 05:39 AM

We don't need a 3rd German faction. Just give OKW and Ostheer more unit diversity.
5 Mar 2015, 05:54 AM

Definitely UK and Japan. I'd be so excited for Japan. I don't want to see another German faction, and I especially don't want to see an Italian faction. Bleh.
5 Mar 2015, 06:00 AM

The Italians actually did half way decent sometimes, and would be more interesting than a faction whose biggest tank is the size of a t-70 with less armor.
5 Mar 2015, 06:32 AM

The Italians did a halfway decent job when Germany was bailing them out. Lel.

The Japanese could have a lot of interesting ambush and infantry tactics. The whole point of the faction would be a unique style of gameplay. People keep saying Japan won't fit because of bad tanks, yet they don't think of how different their tactics were. They just picture a copy+paste of Germany with bad units.
5 Mar 2015, 06:36 AM

They had tactics, just really bad ones that resulted in them losing to anyone better trained or more well armed than Chinese peasants.

The only reason Japan stayed in the war as long as it did was 1. The truce with the USSR and 2. The USA had to Island hop.

So unless we start getting Naval units a Japanese army isn't going to work.
5 Mar 2015, 06:47 AM

didnt we already have a topic like this a few weeks ago?
5 Mar 2015, 07:42 AM

They had tactics, just really bad ones that resulted in them losing to anyone better trained or more well armed than Chinese peasants.

The only reason Japan stayed in the war as long as it did was 1. The truce with the USSR and 2. The USA had to Island hop.

Here and show what should be the commander. All I want: it's a new faction of the axis which is not necessary: click - click - I won.
Why only allies require large microinspection, it is not fair
Japanese infantry and tanks will require good microinspection.
It will be a fraction - a challenge
USSR was terrible faction - I broke my X7 mouse (in beta test).
but I love the USSR.
5 Mar 2015, 07:51 AM

The new factions should not be. 4 are enough.
5 Mar 2015, 08:14 AM

New factions are inevitable as long as this game is supported and highly desired outside this forum, but don't expect anything til July. That's when they released the game and WFA so they seem to be on a yearly time schedule for the big releases.
5 Mar 2015, 08:35 AM

Why must two factions always be released simultaneously?

Can I just vote for one faction?
5 Mar 2015, 10:22 AM

They infected a hell lot of casualty in Iwo Jima and Okinawa, their equipment were not as good as US but their fanatic mind and crazy tactic defending their homeland were very harsh for the USMC. It could be one of the reason why US choose to atomic bomb than launching another D-day in the east. Of course the bomb prevented Soviet dividing Japan like Germany.

FFS don't compare with those guys willing to suicide attack defending their homeland with the Italian willing more to eat spaghetti than fighting.
5 Mar 2015, 11:49 AM

No option for late-war Soviets and Germans in the Baltic / Polish front :(

5 Mar 2015, 14:08 PM

No option for late-war Soviets and Germans in the Baltic / Polish front :(

Dude, I also offer this option.
In any case, I'll buy DLC only with the Soviets:
or the Soviet Union against Japan
or fighting the Soviet Union in Europe
5 Mar 2015, 14:15 PM

Protoss and the Byzantine Empire.
5 Mar 2015, 15:31 PM

AM I the only one who would never ever want to play with Italians?

Even if you had the Cannone da 90 ?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 56
Poland 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak