Login

russian armor

why hasn't OKW been nerfed yet?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (5)down
19 Feb 2015, 17:05 PM

lol fuck you buddy

i only play 1v1s. check my playcard champ

and i was playing soviets, i had map control the entire game. then OKW puts up his flak halftrack and slows the game down completely. spams redicious call-in infantry and gets them all vet 5 because large squadsize soviet units. then he caps the entire map and spams panthers.

would you like a replay, mate?

I want to see that replay, post it.
19 Feb 2015, 17:08 PM

"Spam call in infantry", What? Every single OKW call in unit is worse than Obers as far as AI abilities go, they are useful for utility not for DPS.

JLI and Fus are good for scouting, Fallsch are just a giant waste of MP.
19 Feb 2015, 17:12 PM

Also the B4 does 1440 damage )

:lolol::lolol::lolol:
Vet 0 damage - 640, vet damage 3 - 960.

For mother russia doesn't increases damage, also it affects only infatry and support teams, not artillery.

Any proofs? :lolol:
19 Feb 2015, 17:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2015, 17:12 PMNEVEC

:lolol::lolol::lolol:
Vet 0 damage - 640, vet damage 3 - 960.

For mother russia doesn't increases damage, also it affects only infatry and support teams, not artillery.

Any proofs? :lolol:

Why do you think the icon buff appears above the gun dude? Cruzz himself has said For Mother Russia effects the B4, as it is a support weapon (all artillery weapons are support weapons). And For Mother Russia gives you 50% more damage.

Guess how much damage you do if you have For Mother Russia, Vet 3, and Mark Target on a tank :megusta:
19 Feb 2015, 17:16 PM

I wonder who the hell decided to give OKW no at but Shreks and a resource penalty making vehicle based AT impractical :snfPeter:

No AT? 2x raketen in building can do wonders. I ve killed countless Shermans/AA trucks because of double raketen in building.

Why do you think the icon buff appears above the gun dude? Cruzz himself has said For Mother Russia effects the B4, as it is a support weapon (all artillery weapons are support weapons). And For Mother Russia gives you 50% more damage.

Guess how much damage you do if you have For Mother Russia, Vet 3, and Mark Target on a tank :megusta:

FMR affects B4. No one should deny that BUT...
Presicion Strike+FMR+Recon and you just run out of ammo without 100% chances to kill something because decent enemy won't keep units in same place when see Recon plane.

19 Feb 2015, 17:22 PM

No AT? 2x raketen in building can do wonders. I ve killed countless Shermans/AA trucks because of double raketen in building.

Yeah there is a whole lot of buildings for me to put Puppchens in when 120 mortars either destroyed them all or I'm on a open field based map. I have used trenches in conjunction with Puppchens before, but ultimately shreks are far more efficient.

But in almost every situation the puppchen is garbage, good pen, but shit accuracy and shit ROF. And when dealing with fast high damage medium armor both those things are a death sentence.

Give OKW more AT options and reduce the fuel cost on OKW vehicles but increase the MP cost and you will see less volk/shrek spam.

That's why you don't spam the recon plane, not to mention Precision strike and FMR is 190 munitions, but allows you to 1 shot any tank in the game with out any warning to that player. That's pretty fucking powerful.

Also don't build your B4's back inside your base and you won't need to use precision strike barely at all.
19 Feb 2015, 17:25 PM

Yeah there is a whole lot of buildings for me to put Puppchens in when 120 mortars either destroyed them all or I'm on a open field based map. I have used trenches in conjunction with Puppchens before, but ultimately shreks are far more efficient.

But in almost every situation the puppchen is garbage, good pen, but shit accuracy and shit ROF. And when dealing with fast high damage medium armor both those things are a death sentence.

Give OKW more AT options and reduce the fuel cost on OKW vehicles but increase the MP cost and you will see less volk/shrek spam.

That's why you don't spam the recon plane, not to mention Precision strike and FMR is 190 munitions, but allows you to 1 shot any tank in the game with out any warning to that player. That's pretty fucking powerful.

Also don't build your B4's back inside your base and you won't need to use precision strike barely at all.

120? Yes, because 120mm is not doctrinal and you see this every game.

Reduce fuel and increase MP? :lol: You want Panther to come out in 9-10min in team games and 11min in 1v1? Really? :lol:

About mark target from previus post:
Markt Target? Really? It's like warning "Move your damn tank because strike is coming".
In team games I shout by TS on my teammates so they won't mark it when Im shooting

Offensive B4? Yea, pure MP drain against flanking blobs.

And you need to spam Recons. You can not afford to shoot into fog without knowledge what is there.
19 Feb 2015, 17:28 PM

120? Yes, because 120mm is not doctrinal and you see this every game.

Reduce fuel and increase MP? :lol: You want Panther to come out in 9-10min in team games and 11min in 1v1? Really? :lol:

About mark target from previus post:
Markt Target? Really? It's like warning "Move your damn tank because strike is coming".
In team games I shout by TS on my teammates so they won't mark it when Im shooting

I never said you should always mark it, just that it already increases the huge damage to FUCK YOU amounts.

And dude what the hell do you want? Less shrek spam but want to keep OKW with out AT options? If you make the OKW Vehicles cost less fuel and more MP people won't have to be as choosy and it will help get rid of the OKW MP float.

It solves every problem you have with the faction, it reduces blobbing will increasing the amount of viable things OKW players can make so you see more variety and less Panthers.

And like I said, you don't need to spam recon. Just use infantry to scout or a sniper flare which OKW can't shoot down.
19 Feb 2015, 17:30 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Wait! Theres more...(i guess).
FHQ (eventhough they might have change the buffs to accuracy)
A stolen command PV mark vehicle

NOW, thats overkill

19 Feb 2015, 17:35 PM

I never said you should always mark it, just that it already increases the huge damage to FUCK YOU amounts.

And dude what the hell do you want? Less shrek spam but want to keep OKW with out AT options? If you make the OKW Vehicles cost less fuel and more MP people won't have to be as choosy and it will help get rid of the OKW MP float.

It solves every problem you have with the faction, it reduces blobbing will increasing the amount of viable things OKW players can make so you see more variety and less Panthers.

And like I said, you don't need to spam recon. Just use infantry to scout or a sniper flare which OKW can't shoot down.

How 9min(team) and 11min (1v1) Panther can solve any problems? It will give you option to blob Volks+Obers or just take Panther faster than Sherman.
19 Feb 2015, 17:39 PM

How 9min(team) and 11min (1v1) Panther can solve any problems? It will give you option to blob Volks+Obers or just take Panther faster than Sherman.

You are talking under ultra optimal circumstances involving the OKW player spending zero fuel at their first HQ, plus having dominant map control.

A increase in the amount of MP OKW vehicles cost would mean once you make them your MP income is reduced which means you couldn't spam them either. So it kills two birds with one stone. It allows OKW players to actually build light vehicles and cool units like the Sturmtiger, while limiting blobbing and spam.

And it feels like you haven't even played OKW, because a Panther isn't going to do shit for nothing against a player with AT guns.
19 Feb 2015, 17:41 PM

What if I told you that OKW player spends 0 fuel on the first truck, because they start with the fuel for it?

Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad when people with actual clue speak against them together with explanation.
19 Feb 2015, 17:45 PM

You are talking under ultra optimal circumstances involving the OKW player spending zero fuel at their first HQ, plus having dominant map control.

A increase in the amount of MP OKW vehicles cost would mean once you make them your MP income is reduced which means you couldn't spam them either. So it kills two birds with one stone. It allows OKW players to actually build light vehicles and cool units like the Sturmtiger, while limiting blobbing and spam.

And it feels like you haven't even played OKW, because a Panther isn't going to do shit for nothing against a player with AT guns.

You know what Panther is doing? Defending you blob from Shermans. Panther behind the blob is a killer.
At Guns? You mean 57mm for example? Because ot has 40% chances to penetrate and vs vetted Panther 35%. You need a way more than 2 of them to scary Panther.

And it does not fix anything. It would be huge buff for OKW since OKW is floating MP, struggling with fuel and you want to decrease fuel cost (negating lower fuel income) and put this cost into MP which OKW has a lot all the time. 8 min Jadgpanzer in 1v1 would be real, 10min Panther, 4min Puma and on and on..
19 Feb 2015, 17:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2015, 17:41 PMKatitof
What if I told you that OKW player spends 0 fuel on the first truck, because they start with the fuel for it?

Your ideas are bad and you should feel bad when people with actual clue speak against them together with explanation.

Zero fuel at their first HQ, as in spending fuel on a unit built at the HQ. Please Katitof save the rage/insults for the shout box.

And yes I should feel bad for offering solutions and suggestions instead of bitching endlessly with zero constructive criticism.
19 Feb 2015, 17:51 PM

You know what Panther is doing? Defending you blob from Shermans. Panther behind the blob is a killer.
At Guns? You mean 57mm for example? Because ot has 40% chances to penetrate and vs vetted Panther 35%. You need a way more than 2 of them to scary Panther.

And it does not fix anything. It would be huge buff for OKW since OKW is floating MP, struggling with fuel and you want to decrease fuel cost (negating lower fuel income) and put this cost into MP which OKW has a lot all the time. 8 min Jadgpanzer in 1v1 would be real, 10min Panther, 4min Puma and on and on..

OKW has a MP float because they have nothing to spend it on. Do you think OPW just ~has~ more MP income? No it does not. There is float because you can't buy any goddamn tanks due to the fuel penalty!

And you know why the Panther isn't effective against a person with AT guns? Because the AT guns can DPS the Panther enough forcing it to retreat, while you 1919 or BAR'ed rifles rip his volks to shreds. Or just get an Scott and laugh as he gets AT naded and killed by AT guns when he tries to rush your Scott.

Ostheer doesn't float MP because they are always spending lots of it because they spend MP on fuel/mp combined things because they do actually have fuel to spend.

19 Feb 2015, 17:57 PM

Relic should never released OPKW or USF but as stand alone game, COH2 was almost perfectly balanced before this.
19 Feb 2015, 18:00 PM

OKW needs a nerf bat asap, they need it badly. One thing i hate is that a average or below average player gets a win because of a oped faction.
19 Feb 2015, 18:05 PM
Donator 22

dude I've in 2vs2's, never seen a panther in 10-12 minutes. :facepalm::S
19 Feb 2015, 18:07 PM

dude I've in 2vs2's, never seen a panther in 10-12 minutes. :facepalm::S

That's because he's assuming that the OKW player placed his first HQ (which is free) and made zero fuel costing units while having perfect map control and also getting his Schwer out at literally the second the truck comes onto the field.
19 Feb 2015, 18:11 PM

Relic should never released OPKW or USF but as stand alone game, COH2 was almost perfectly balanced before this.

Yeah but at the time the devs and half the posters here didn't want to "split" the fanbase. Please....there are enough players playing each faction.....there wouldn't be any problems.

CoH2 was perfect around March 2014.....then we started at square 1 again.
PAGES (5)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS