Login

russian armor

Do you Execute the Wounded?

7 Feb 2015, 12:57 PM
Patrion 14

Of course it's "just a video game"!

But is it somehow worse or wrong to want to play carebear instead of playing for xp in this video game?
7 Feb 2015, 13:00 PM

they give vision, so they must die
7 Feb 2015, 13:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2015, 12:54 PMRMMLz

And... And it's a video game, I would even kill every single villager (If there were some) to gain XP.

Of course, talking about suffering and such stuff is a bit silly in the first place when it is just polygons. But if you were to talk about moral implications in a game, I would think it isn't really that immoral considering you cannot save wounded soldiers anyway.
7 Feb 2015, 13:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2015, 12:54 PMRMMLz

And... And it's a video game, I would even kill every single villager (If there were some) to gain XP.
I can feel the sadism in this post. :p
7 Feb 2015, 13:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2015, 13:33 PMsteel
I can feel the sadism in this post. :p

I don't deny it, I do enjoying killing every living thing in a video game (Yes, plants included) specially in a WWII context. But that does not make me a future serial-killer, Or does it?...
7 Feb 2015, 13:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Feb 2015, 13:41 PMRMMLz

I don't deny it, I do enjoying killing every living thing in a video game (Yes, plants included) specially in a WWII context. But that does not make me a future serial-killer, Or does it?...
It doesn't.

I support the murder of everything organic in video games. :ph34r:
7 Feb 2015, 13:48 PM

I can't murder anyone in my surrounding, I can't murder people from other countries and NOW I cant murder people in Vidya games? Well when the fuck can I?

I work with people for a living, I NEED TO KILL inorder to prevent the stupidity from hurting.
7 Feb 2015, 14:03 PM

I can't murder anyone in my surrounding, I can't murder people from other countries and NOW I cant murder people in Vidya games? Well when the fuck can I?

I work with people for a living, I NEED TO KILL inorder to prevent the stupidity from hurting.

:loco:
7 Feb 2015, 14:37 PM
Patrion 14

7 Feb 2015, 14:43 PM

I leave them be as I feel its morally wrong #ForeverNiceGuy
7 Feb 2015, 14:46 PM

I leave them be as I feel its morally wrong #ForeverNiceGuy

get g43's and put the interrogation to some good use. only to see them getting executed at the end.

ok, forget that #foreverniceguy
7 Feb 2015, 14:49 PM

get g43's and put the interrogation to some good use. only to see them getting executed at the end.

ok, forget that #foreverniceguy
Or you could roll them over with a tank. :megusta: #foreverbadguy
7 Feb 2015, 15:00 PM

I wonder why Relic felt the need to include such a mechanic?

Under the Geneva Convention Shouldn't Only Partisans Be Summary Executed?

Also you do not know the severity of the soldiers injuries, they could have merely been shot in the leg (not all wounds would be life threatening - In CoH 1 medics could be sent to save them)

7 Feb 2015, 15:05 PM

If that shocks you: I usually burn down the whole village of Semoiski whenever I see Partisans to prevent them from spawning.
7 Feb 2015, 15:13 PM

A girlfriend. You Sir need a girlfriend.

But yeah, I don't get why Relic implemented a mechanic that makes it tactically beneficial to kill the wounded, destroy ambulances, etc. I reckon they wanted the gritty war is ugly etc. feel to it, but there are other ways to do that...
7 Feb 2015, 15:15 PM

If that shocks you: I usually burn down the whole village of Semoiski whenever I see Partisans to prevent them from spawning.
Sometimes, a whole platoon of fallschirmjagers and Jagers come out instead of partisans. :P
7 Feb 2015, 15:25 PM

I didnt know you could target them...is it attack ground?

On that note however my FP Rnades like to aim at the crawlers ignoring the infantry blob in front of it...
7 Feb 2015, 15:27 PM
Donator 33

Well they were shooting your dudes a second ago and they're still armed. It's not like they get auto-surrender privileges the moment they fall on the ground.
7 Feb 2015, 15:32 PM

A girlfriend. You Sir need a girlfriend.

But yeah, I don't get why Relic implemented a mechanic that makes it tactically beneficial to kill the wounded, destroy ambulances, etc. I reckon they wanted the gritty war is ugly etc. feel to it, but there are other ways to do that...

"Tactically Beneficial" is the key phase. Why make it in every players interest?
7 Feb 2015, 15:33 PM

You know, the wounded are going to die anyway, since the wounded soldiers in coh 2 are simply people mortally wounded and not dead yet.

So i dont think its wrong to put them out of their misery..
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★