Login

russian armor

Notes for 4/2/15

PAGES (7)down
5 Feb 2015, 08:13 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

New icons of winter skins and fateplates
5 Feb 2015, 08:59 AM

That's stupid.. this unit is already not used and that is arguably not a bug.
Not to mention it cant rotate when hulled.

Brummbar was rotated himself when hulldowned and used this ability so it was a bug.
5 Feb 2015, 09:00 AM

4 endless seconds of TWP. Uhhhhhhh, that so OP. The PAK will still fire only one shot at this time so....
get real guys, are you not just overreacting????
5 Feb 2015, 09:19 AM

Text on the Ostheer Encirclement Doctrine's "Breakthrough" Commander ability now properly reflects the ability to capture points.

Someone can explain that?
5 Feb 2015, 09:22 AM

"Decal system coming soon. As decals become available, players will be able to apply them to their chosen faction's vehicles in place of the default team markings."

Why is this in a change log if it hasn't been applied in the patch?
5 Feb 2015, 09:45 AM

"Decal system coming soon. As decals become available, players will be able to apply them to their chosen faction's vehicles in place of the default team markings."

Nobody knows. But finally I got my answer on that question when I asked Relic (Q.Duffy) about the progress of decal system in the Thread "If you could ask relic one question."
Donator 33

There's a box for them.. so that changed.

Because hidden changes to prepare and allow for the decals will have been included in this patch. For example, I bet the P4 model change is so theres a flat space for decals.
5 Feb 2015, 09:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2015, 09:19 AMFrost
Text on the Ostheer Encirclement Doctrine's "Breakthrough" Commander ability now properly reflects the ability to capture points.

Someone can explain that?

Long stretch on my memory but I think it used to state that it could just neutralize points but not cap the points. Obviously it could do both neutralize and cap, hence the text change just to explain it better.

I am not sure though.
5 Feb 2015, 09:58 AM
5 Feb 2015, 10:00 AM

As a Pack-Howitzer mega-enthusiast these changes sound like a buff to me. I never even realized the auto-fire was shooting HEAT at vet 2 to begin with but the cooldown reduction being moved to vet 2 will potentially be OP. It will give more of an incentive for me to build a 57mm though.

The vet2 auto-attack was pretty much the only reason the unit was decent. It over doubled it's DPS. And the heat barrage replaces the regular barrage at vet2 so it's utterly meaningless to give vet bonuses to the regular barrage.

Also my list should've said vet3 instead of vet2.
5 Feb 2015, 10:17 AM

Skins are not working for Soviets heavy units.
Can some one confirm?

I have very characteristic skin but my IS2 was completly green without anything.

Im not sure about medium tanks.
5 Feb 2015, 10:35 AM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Feb 2015, 10:00 AMCruzz

The vet2 auto-attack was pretty much the only reason the unit was decent. It over doubled it's DPS. And the heat barrage replaces the regular barrage at vet2 so it's utterly meaningless to give vet bonuses to the regular barrage.

Also my list should've said vet3 instead of vet2.

OK that makes sense. I've been playing some 3v3 and 4v4 automatch tonight in Scrubville and it seems fine to me :)

5 Feb 2015, 11:24 AM
Donator 11

As for ninja changes there is now a counter in warspoils menu that I haven't seen before. The decription says that you will not drop new equipment when you reach 1000 items, so you have to delete some. I guess it's relics solution to duplicates...
5 Feb 2015, 11:32 AM
Patrion 14

So these changes are 1.1GB of patch? Wut? I expected more when I was downloading it..
5 Feb 2015, 11:37 AM
Patrion 14

i am really curious for the next patch. i think it is going to be more than just balance. kinda hyped.
5 Feb 2015, 11:41 AM
Donator 11

So these changes are 1.1GB of patch? Wut? I expected more when I was downloading it..

I believe there are lots of things like decals for example that are now in game files so you had to download them but are not usable yet. That way they will be able to lounch them without huge server maintance and big download.
5 Feb 2015, 11:41 AM

What the hell? As if the stunning crit ability wasnt batshit OP before....
5 Feb 2015, 11:46 AM

As for ninja changes there is now a counter in warspoils menu that I haven't seen before. The decription says that you will not drop new equipment when you reach 1000 items, so you have to delete some. I guess it's relics solution to duplicates...

That is retarded... didn't they say we should keep our duplicates because there might come a new warspoil system that lets us do stuff with our duplicates? Now not only have I stored my duplicates for over a half year and they are still useless, they are also going to tell us now that we are not meant to have them...

Well, I guess 1000 is a high limit, but why is there a limit in the first place?
5 Feb 2015, 11:46 AM

What the hell? As if the stunning crit ability wasnt batshit OP before....

What? It didn't even work before...
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight