Login

russian armor

Lend lease tactics soviet commander

8 Dec 2014, 13:17 PM

Hi,

One of the call-ins from the lend lease soviet commander according to the description is the m5 halftrack full with guard troops with pph machine guns and anti tank rifles.

The m5 is neither full (only on guard unit) and the guard units don´t have the machine guns and the anti tank rifle. They dont even appear to have an option to upgrade like the regular guard unit.

Cheers
8 Dec 2014, 13:25 PM

I thought that relic corrected ability description (PTRS => SVT)
8 Dec 2014, 13:29 PM

Hi,

One of the call-ins from the lend lease soviet commander according to the description is the m5 halftrack full with guard troops with pph machine guns and anti tank rifles.

The m5 is neither full (only on guard unit) and the guard units don´t have the machine guns and the anti tank rifle. They dont even appear to have an option to upgrade like the regular guard unit.

Cheers

They're ppsh SUBmachine guns, like the ones Shocks troops have, and Conscripts can be upgraded with, with certain commanders.
8 Dec 2014, 13:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Dec 2014, 13:29 PMKhan

They're ppsh SUBmachine guns, like the ones Shocks troops have, and Conscripts can be upgraded with, with certain commanders.

thank you for correcting my grammar, english is not my native language, :D here´s a cookie for you.

But the bug is still there, the description doens´t match the call-in during the game, and the guards dont have anti tank nor can upgrade to anti tank rifles
8 Dec 2014, 13:54 PM

thank you for correcting my grammar, english is not my native language, :D here´s a cookie for you.

But the bug is still there, the description doens´t match the call-in during the game, and the guards dont have anti tank nor can upgrade to anti tank rifles

it aint no grammar... it be weapon categorisation, is all. now weapon categorisation might be the wrong term, but then english isnt my native language

On topic: dont use that call in. it sucks. you wont have to bother about its faulty description then
8 Dec 2014, 14:08 PM

There are quite a few bugs with some commander abilities and tooltips within the game: Wehr Artillery Officer still states 6 popcap (iirc, i didn't check since last update), the mechanized Grenadier halftrack states it is a PanzerGrenadier squad being called-in, and there are more, i just don't remember them right now.

Try to maybe report them in the Coh2 Bugs subforum, i heard Relic people sometimes lurk on coh2.org, they may add them in their todo list (but don't expect quick hotfix, as these are absolutely not priority fixes).

PS: nevermind, it is the bugs subsection already, i hoped in the thread from Central.
8 Dec 2014, 14:39 PM

In upgrade with submachine gun for conscripts, we can see icon with PPSh-43 (in game too) but in the description, its names PPSh-41.

Also, close anti tank support by Stuka, we can sew in description, it's Stuka ausf D although it is Stuka ausf G
8 Dec 2014, 21:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Dec 2014, 14:39 PMFrost
In upgrade with submachine gun for conscripts, we can see icon with PPSh-43 (in game too) but in the description, its names PPSh-41.

The PPSh-43 isn't in CoH2 though?
9 Dec 2014, 12:40 PM
Honorary Member Badge

My understanding is that they come with Ppsh and SVT (the penal rifle)

SFAIK they've never had nor been meant to have PTRS.
9 Dec 2014, 12:44 PM
Honorary Member Badge

On topic: dont use that call in. it sucks. you wont have to bother about its faulty description then

You get the halftrack without needing T3 and the guards aren't too shabby, they are just not much like other guards.

This doc really nicely complements T4
Vaz
9 Dec 2014, 12:49 PM

it aint no grammar... it be weapon categorisation, is all. now weapon categorisation might be the wrong term, but then english isnt my native language

There is no letter s in categorization, the real time spell checker should alert you to that.
9 Dec 2014, 14:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Dec 2014, 12:49 PMVaz

There is no letter s in categorization, the real time spell checker should alert you to that.

weird. http://www.dict.cc/?s=categorisation . damn yankees

9 Dec 2014, 14:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Dec 2014, 14:39 PMFrost

Not sure what you're seeing there. It's always been a PPSh with the drum magazine on the icon, the PPS-43 (no Sh in it btw, different designer) was made entirely of metal and had the clip similar in shape to the STG-44... Although the PPSh was also later on equipped with the 35 round clip, it appears with the 71 round drum in game.
9 Dec 2014, 17:40 PM
Honorary Member Badge

Hi,

Cheers

I confirm that the English description says PPSh and SVT

It might be a localisation issue in whatever language you are using (or you think the SVT is an anti-tank rifle and it isn't)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 108
unknown 27
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak