Login

russian armor

For all skin buyers: WFA skins coming to Steam

20 Nov 2014, 22:30 PM
Donator 33

I got all from two-tone, but i dislike them. I want this Ardennes skin but i only got it for summer. And on a summer map with this snow camo is kinda pudding

Wuuut? How can one dislike the most badass skin in the entire game?

Relic was really lazy when they designed the WFA skins. I mean, one skin for summer AND winter maps? What the garden.
Only Relic postRelic 21 Nov 2014, 00:07 AM
Developer Relic Badge

I've spoken to the dev team, and this tool scrapes Steam for any content that has an app ID. Something that has an app ID is not necessarily something that will be sold. As one example, when we do a pre-order item it has to be granted an app ID even if it's never put on sale. I'm not saying you guys can't look at this stuff and speculate, but you need to know that this is not some sort of holy grail when it comes to pre-anticipating things.

This being said, we know that there are items that people want to purchase, that they currently can't. It's something we're looking into :)
21 Nov 2014, 00:37 AM

Wuuut? How can one dislike the most badass skin in the entire game?

Which one is this?

Relic was really lazy when they designed the WFA skins. I mean, one skin for summer AND winter maps? What the garden.

That was an intentional design decision though. I heard they were also working on winterized versions of existing Ostheer and Soviet summer skins, but it hasn't been mentioned recently.
21 Nov 2014, 01:26 AM

Which one is this?

They are talking about Two-tone Field Camouflage (with Winter Frost) for OKW.

21 Nov 2014, 02:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Nov 2014, 01:26 AMCasTroy
They are talking about Two-tone Field Camouflage (with Winter Frost) for OKW.

Oh, I have a full set of that, pretty baddass camouflage. If you want to see it on any specific vehicle, I can show you.
21 Nov 2014, 02:13 AM

Oh, I have a full set of that, pretty baddass camouflage. If you want to see it on any specific vehicle, I can show you.

Ive been wanting a full set forever; its my favorite of all the ones available. Instead, i have 3 duplicates of it for winter light vehicles... War Spoils is such a joker.
21 Nov 2014, 14:19 PM
Donator 33

Yeah, I have the summer versions of that camo. All I need now is the Ardennes Forest camo for winter maps. I didn't get a single one, yet.

24 Nov 2014, 10:39 AM

Ive had an ardens summer cammo (the white and greed one) for medium tanks since like the first day of OKW. however since then in my 400+ hours of playing OKW ive only unlocked the two tone for my summer light vehicle lol.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★