Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
7 Jan 2016, 09:09 AM

working great for me.
I've picked up over 30 brit WS.

I have been running it for a few hours now too and works great. Also got victory strike, so happy now :D

7 Jan 2016, 09:28 AM
Donator 11

great to see all the good results here :)

So the script works great till the match ends and the stats come up. The cursor just sits on the button and doesn't click...

just a quick update, i have written a script that should help you, im gonna test it today or tommorow and then i will upload it

7 Jan 2016, 20:28 PM

Hello to all.
Thank you so much for you work Scratchedpaintjob. I tried 3 times; 2 for 1h and 1 for 2h and nothing about xp or rewards.

I didnt read the 33 pags cause Im bad with Eng. so my question is... From your first coment, did you fix something about your script or mod for a better work?

Well, now im going to triying another 2h match cause i dont know how to put more hours, with 1000 point.

So, thank you for all and im waiting your reply ^^
7 Jan 2016, 21:56 PM

OK, two consecutive days and nights again.

- Lightning War commander (a new one, yay!)
- only a few bulletins I didn't have yet and tons of dupes
- two victory strikes, of which one is smoke barrage... I mean, wtf, smoke?? LOL

Now I only need Elite Troops and Luftwaffe commander and then Ostheer is complete.
8 Jan 2016, 04:25 AM

How likely are you to get a duplicate commander ???
8 Jan 2016, 07:45 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jan 2016, 21:56 PMSlayer
OK, two consecutive days and nights again.

- Lightning War commander (a new one, yay!)
- only a few bulletins I didn't have yet and tons of dupes
- two victory strikes, of which one is smoke barrage... I mean, wtf, smoke?? LOL

Now I only need Elite Troops and Luftwaffe commander and then Ostheer is complete.

I do not know why, but I feel special about victory strikes. Maybe its because I already have all commanders and victory strikes are SO rare...I got about 5 of them so far in my 700+ hours
8 Jan 2016, 07:46 AM

How likely are you to get a duplicate commander ???

I got Elite Armor Doctrine 2 times in a row now...
8 Jan 2016, 08:18 AM

Hi, I love this map, I don´t use the script, but I farm a lot with this map and it is great.

I never bought a single commander, but I got all USF commanders from War Spoils....it is sooo nice.

only bad thing are those fucking duplicates....

In my experience (rememeber, I don´t use scripts) when you get a double or triple war spoil drop, you have more chances of getting a commander or a skin item than when single drops...

I noticed too that in my case, it is better to have 1 game that last two hours than two game lasting one hour each.

Of course I can´t confirm this, but my feeling is that if you have a two hours game (while taking a nap in example :) ) and then other long game, after the second game there are a lot of chances of get a drop, and % of getting a doble or triple drop are higher after two or three long games..

I don´t know how many hours I have spent farming in this map, but when Pershing commander was released, I started to farm to get this commander, and I got it after less than a week (I hardly farm 4 hours a day).

Same with CalliOP commander, this crhistmas holidays I was farming in order to get this commender and yeahhh, last day of holidays I got it. This time I wasted lot of hours farming coz I was on holidays at home, so I could farm all what I wanted (remember, I don´t use script to farm, just leave the game farming, and when I want, i use the b4 items in the map to finish the game, and start a new one...

In my opinion, every 3-4 hours played, you get a drop, and in my opinion again, it is better get those 3-4 hours in just two games that in 8 games lasting half an hour each one.

Sorry for my bad english....just wanted to share my experience and feelings with others.....

Thanks to the map maker and the script maker (even if I don´t use it), really a nice addition to this community. Thanks mates!!!!
8 Jan 2016, 08:20 AM

upsss double post, sorry, my fault.
8 Jan 2016, 09:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2016, 08:18 AMFul4n0
Hi, I love this map, I don´t use the script, but I farm a lot with this map and it is great.

I never bought a single commander, but I got all USF commanders from War Spoils....it is sooo nice.

only bad thing are those fucking duplicates....

In my experience (rememeber, I don´t use scripts) when you get a double or triple war spoil drop, you have more chances of getting a commander or a skin item than when single drops...

I noticed too that in my case, it is better to have 1 game that last two hours than two game lasting one hour each.

Of course I can´t confirm this, but my feeling is that if you have a two hours game (while taking a nap in example :) ) and then other long game, after the second game there are a lot of chances of get a drop, and % of getting a doble or triple drop are higher after two or three long games..

I don´t know how many hours I have spent farming in this map, but when Pershing commander was released, I started to farm to get this commander, and I got it after less than a week (I hardly farm 4 hours a day).

Same with CalliOP commander, this crhistmas holidays I was farming in order to get this commender and yeahhh, last day of holidays I got it. This time I wasted lot of hours farming coz I was on holidays at home, so I could farm all what I wanted (remember, I don´t use script to farm, just leave the game farming, and when I want, i use the b4 items in the map to finish the game, and start a new one...

In my opinion, every 3-4 hours played, you get a drop, and in my opinion again, it is better get those 3-4 hours in just two games that in 8 games lasting half an hour each one.

Sorry for my bad english....just wanted to share my experience and feelings with others.....

Thanks to the map maker and the script maker (even if I don´t use it), really a nice addition to this community. Thanks mates!!!!

Hello,

what map? O.o
8 Jan 2016, 09:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2016, 09:18 AMJuancc

Hello,

what map? O.o

Pepperidge farm.

Is it not this map the one all people are using with the script to farm???? sorry if not....

I always farm in this map: Pepperidge farm.
8 Jan 2016, 11:35 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2016, 09:40 AMFul4n0

Pepperidge farm.

Is it not this map the one all people are using with the script to farm???? sorry if not....

I always farm in this map: Pepperidge farm.

Thank you! I donwload it and im still trying.
But Im little lost about the scripts and all these world... People talks about scripts for 250 and 1000 points (I supose the points of victory like stars in the minimap) but the "script" I donwload Its the one with de "H" icon.
If exist diferents way to get the items, what is the more efficient? Now its working with the "H" in Pepperidge farm and I've picked the ammo, the barrels and the star manually (I dont know if that matters)

8 Jan 2016, 11:49 AM

sorry mate, I can´t help you with the script, as I don´t use it.....but others in this thread will help you for sure.....if I´m not wrong the script maker is really active in this thread, and he is offering his knoledge and help to others to fix problems with this topic about farming.

Regards,

edit: you can just start farming in the way I do it, until someone explain you how to force the script to work. My way is a "manually" way where I do the clicks that the script is supposed to do for you.

To farm in this map, you only need to start the game, you don´t need to cap any fuel, anmo or VP points....you leave the game spending time (war spoils are based in time wasted in game, only, you get a war spoil each time you spend "X" amount of time playing the game, no need to win the game or whatever....

every 2 hours or so, I go to my computer and then I finish the game using the B4 artillery pieces you see in the map (you have to set the game with fixed positions , not aleatory) to destroy the enemy base.

Then, I start other game....and rinse and repeat.......

every two or three games, I get one o more war spoils....most of the time bulletins though, and as I have the feeling that with long games you have more chances of getting doulbe or triple war spoils at once, i always go for long game of at least two hours....but this is just my feeling.

hope this helps, anyway, pretty sure that using the script is better, so wait for other´s advice in order to farm with the script.

Regards,

8 Jan 2016, 19:59 PM

I do not know why, but I feel special about victory strikes. Maybe its because I already have all commanders and victory strikes are SO rare...I got about 5 of them so far in my 700+ hours
Victory strikes are pretty cool sometimes, I have one in which Stukas drop incendiary bombs, it's great, but it's also a bit of a gimmick. Commanders on the other hand, you really need them to play the game in certain ways, so I'd prefer a new commander always over a victory strike.

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2016, 11:35 AMJuancc
But Im little lost about the scripts and all these world... People talks about scripts for 250 and 1000 points (I supose the points of victory like stars in the minimap) but the "script" I donwload Its the one with de "H" icon.
If exist diferents way to get the items, what is the more efficient? Now its working with the "H" in Pepperidge farm and I've picked the ammo, the barrels and the star manually (I dont know if that matters)
Read the first post carefully, it explains everything. The 250 and 1000 VP scripts are now considered "old". You can use the Autovictory script, for which you need a mod (the .sga file in the first post). Then you can run it on any map, set Autovictory as Win Condition and duration whichever you like (I prefer 60 minutes as it gives the best results so far), resoruces and starting locations you can choose whatever you want.

Then when you set up a game, run the script, activate the window by clicking on it once, watch the map load and then you can leave it be for a night, or one day, or how long you would like.
8 Jan 2016, 22:00 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2016, 08:18 AMFul4n0

in my experience it is really the other way round. you may get more spoils per game for 2 hour games, but im pretty sure that you dont get more spoils overall. recently some guy tested a 2 hour version aswell and he experienced that aswell.

oh i would really like you to try the script at some point, ecause coming back and stopping the game every 2 hours is kinda exhausting and you cant do it when in school etc

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jan 2016, 11:35 AMJuancc

additionally to that what slayer said:
you dont need to cap anything manually. the script does everything by itself, you just need to start it

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jan 2016, 20:28 PMJuancc
Hello to all.
Thank you so much for you work Scratchedpaintjob. I tried 3 times; 2 for 1h and 1 for 2h and nothing about xp or rewards.

I didnt read the 33 pags cause Im bad with Eng. so my question is... From your first coment, did you fix something about your script or mod for a better work?

Well, now im going to triying another 2h match cause i dont know how to put more hours, with 1000 point.

So, thank you for all and im waiting your reply ^^

well, the front post is updated and contains the newest version of the script.
what do you mean by 1000 points? for the newest script you dont need victory points anymore

9 Jan 2016, 11:38 AM

I don't understand why the script is running for other people. When I run the script it clicks Start Game, then gets stuck on the Press Any Key screen. It refuses to click anymore. Even when I press a key to enter the game, the cursor is still affixed on where the Star Game button was. When I got back the game was over, but on the Victory Screen where it shows what drops and levels everyone has. Only one match was played in 3 hours. Why doesn't the auto clicker click anything else? Any suggestions?
9 Jan 2016, 11:47 AM
Donator 11

I don't understand why the script is running for other people. When I run the script it clicks Start Game, then gets stuck on the Press Any Key screen. It refuses to click anymore. Even when I press a key to enter the game, the cursor is still affixed on where the Star Game button was. When I got back the game was over, but on the Victory Screen where it shows what drops and levels everyone has. Only one match was played in 3 hours. Why doesn't the auto clicker click anything else? Any suggestions?

first of all: dont try to click for the script, the script doesnt register that, so it cannot run properly at all.

the real problem is probably something with color detection, so your game shows a different color than my one. some other people had problems at "close stats" and i am currently writing a script that will fix it and i will include a fix for you in this script.
just out of interest: which graphics card do you have?

edit:
so, i got the script ready for those people where the script stops at at "close stats" or "press any key"
Scriptwriter
So what will this script do?
You run it ONCE (best with 30 minutes in autovictory) just like you would run the normal script. it plays only one game and after this game is finished and it has closed the match stats, you will find a new ahk file in the folder you executed this script named "personalscript.ahk".
this one is the script that you should be using from then and it will hopefully work!

So the script works great till the match ends and the stats come up. The cursor just sits on the button and doesn't click...

i would really appreciate your feedback on this script
9 Jan 2016, 13:33 PM

I don't use forums often so i'm quoting like this. I don't know how to cite a qoute.

first of all: dont try to click for the script, the script doesnt register that, so it cannot run properly at all.

the real problem is probably something with color detection, so your game shows a different color than my one. some other people had problems at "close stats" and i am currently writing a script that will fix it and i will include a fix for you in this script.
just out of interest: which graphics card do you have?"
~scratchedpaintjob

I didn't click, I just pressed a random key on my keyboard. My graphics card is an AMD ASUS R9 200 Series. On the subject of not detecting color I have 2 programs installed to lower brightness to save my eyes. F.lux And Dimmer (F.lux changes the screen color based on the time of day, and Dimmer lowers my screen brightness because it doesn't have native brightness settings).
9 Jan 2016, 13:49 PM
Donator 11

I don't use forums often so i'm quoting like this. I don't know how to cite a qoute.

just hit the reply button :)

I didn't click, I just pressed a random key on my keyboard. My graphics card is an AMD ASUS R9 200 Series. On the subject of not detecting color I have 2 programs installed to lower brightness to save my eyes. F.lux And Dimmer (F.lux changes the screen color based on the time of day, and Dimmer lowers my screen brightness because it doesn't have native brightness settings).

well, pressing a random key is the same, you started the game without the script knowing it.
those two programs might just be why it doesnt work. did you try the script i uploaded?
9 Jan 2016, 14:28 PM

just hit the reply button :)
well, pressing a random key is the same, you started the game without the script knowing it.
those two programs might just be why it doesnt work. did you try the script i uploaded?

Yes I did use the script, the game ended and moved the cursor to the Quit Game button, I came back 10 minutes later and the cursor didn't click Quit Game. It got stuck there now. So the script seems to almost fully work.
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS