Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
28 Dec 2015, 03:08 AM

Hey there,

I could not get your script working. I tried everything.

Anyways, no problem. I'm a bit familiar with macros so I made my own (took 5 minutes) - basically the same as yours.

Also, Relic have stated that warspoils is dependent solely on time spent gaming. This certainly explains why at the end of a team game even if you're the MVP with the top score you're still just as likely to get a WS as any other player.

----- which is better? 1000vp vs 1 hour? anyone tried 2 hours?
28 Dec 2015, 04:00 AM
Patrion 27

Hey there,

Anyways, no problem. I'm a bit familiar with macros so I made my own (took 5 minutes) - basically the same as yours.

Also, Relic have stated that warspoils is dependent solely on time spent gaming. This certainly explains why at the end of a team game even if you're the MVP with the top score you're still just as likely to get a WS as any other player.

I've noticed you need to be in the custom game menu all ready to go, then activate the script. if you just have it active then go to the menu it won't start the match.
28 Dec 2015, 12:51 PM
Donator 11

All good thanks for taking the time for help anyways, I was cruising around the code but could not find the location to replace my colors at the right step
Color: 8A493B (Red=8A Green=49 Blue=3B)

the point to replace it is the 0x2A3A85
keep in mind, that ahk uses BGR so change 0x2A3A85 to 0x3B498A and try whether the code works!

When the game launches, should it immediately go to force end game or should it sit and wait for 60 minutes (or whatever i input at start)

it should wait 60 minutes, because the amount of warspoils is dependent on the time ingame

which script did you try? what did not work? if its a mistake on my side i would be happy if you could get into details so i can fix it

the 1000vp script is pretty old, so the 1 hour is better. i tried the 2 hour version, the results were not very good.

28 Dec 2015, 23:38 PM

the point to replace it is the 0x2A3A85
keep in mind, that ahk uses BGR so change 0x2A3A85 to 0x3B498A and try whether the code works!

I changed it and it's not working for me.
29 Dec 2015, 07:51 AM

Hey there,

Without using the script, I tried games of 2 hours and it seemed like I got less drops per game, not just less drops per hour. Somewhere around 1 hour seems to be the sweet spot.

The script is working for me. I've had problems at times but it is pretty reliable when I start the script after the game is started. If I do have a problem, I usually reboot the computer, start the game, then run the script.

Relic does seem to be trolling me. I got three commanders over the weekend, but they were all USF Recon Support.
29 Dec 2015, 09:41 AM

So, WS depends solely on amount of time spent in game?

29 Dec 2015, 13:49 PM

No, the amount of drops seems random for any amount of time but there does seem to be a time component, meaning that I get the most drops from games lasting about an hour (sometimes 3 drops but often no drops). I've never got 3 drops from a 20 minute game. I've made computer matches that have gone on for 5-7 hours and those still aren't guaranteed to have drops.
29 Dec 2015, 21:26 PM

Mmm, got my first commander for a different faction then I was farming for: Terror Tactics while farming for Ostheer.

Got a really cool victory strike though (Incendiary Airstrike).

Only four Ostheer commanders to go, I should be able to get them, right? I need your luck-wishing one more time for Elite Troops, scratched ;)
29 Dec 2015, 22:53 PM

I am someone struggling to get this to work correctly. I setup the game and start the script. I see that the script clicks on "press any key to start the game" then just does nothing. Looking in this forum I assume that the script sends the engineers to cap a VP?

Any thoughts on what i could be doing wrong?
29 Dec 2015, 23:35 PM

So the script works great till the match ends and the stats come up. The cursor just sits on the button and doesn't click...
29 Dec 2015, 23:57 PM

Hi guys, i haven't understood if this script needs a specific map or not; i saw in another about a map called "Pepperidge Farm".
I really don't know if my script don't work, cause this missing map, otherwise, i'll probably made a worse configuration;
Somebody can help me?
30 Dec 2015, 00:33 AM
Patrion 27

Hi guys, i haven't understood if this script needs a specific map or not; i saw in another about a map called "Pepperidge Farm".
I really don't know if my script don't work, cause this missing map, otherwise, i'll probably made a worse configuration;
Somebody can help me?

Any 1v1 should work. Set everything up in a custom lobby so the only step left is clicking "start" THEN open up the script.
30 Dec 2015, 03:21 AM

Somebody can help me?

I don't think it's map dependent. I've been farming on Lienne Forest for 2 days with no stops. USF against OST easy computer. No commanders during that time, but multiple Pershing bulletins if that commander ever drops.
30 Dec 2015, 09:29 AM

So the script works great till the match ends and the stats come up. The cursor just sits on the button and doesn't click...

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2015, 22:53 PMNebb
I am someone struggling to get this to work correctly. I setup the game and start the script. I see that the script clicks on "press any key to start the game" then just does nothing. Looking in this forum I assume that the script sends the engineers to cap a VP?

It's extremely easy to make your own. I did as I was having same issues. Download any macro program. I used macro recorded from kat.cr
30 Dec 2015, 09:38 AM

Is it possible to use your pc when the script is launched ?
30 Dec 2015, 10:55 AM

Any thoughts people why my script can press "Start Game" press the "Any Key". Then just does nothing....
30 Dec 2015, 11:00 AM

What's the most OP mix of warspoils you can think of?

3x of ... ?
30 Dec 2015, 12:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 09:38 AMno_One
Yes. When you use Autovictory, the game will force the window to become active when the game ends. Then you just have to wait until a new game is loaded (leave the window active in the meantime), this takes 1-2 minutes depending on your hardware. When a game is running, you can use the pc for whatever purpose you want, except playing other Steam games I guess.

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 10:55 AMNebb
Any thoughts people why my script can press "Start Game" press the "Any Key". Then just does nothing....
If you chose Autovictory, then that is what it is supposed to do. It just leaves the engineers hanging around your HQ and counts off time. War spoils are based on time ingame, and this method is collecting ingame time for you.

30 Dec 2015, 12:31 PM
Donator 11

pretty much, but im unsure what the correct formula is

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2015, 21:26 PMSlayer

Only four Ostheer commanders to go, I should be able to get them, right? I need your luck-wishing one more time for Elite Troops, scratched ;)

well, good luck then :D

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Dec 2015, 22:53 PMNebb

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 10:55 AMNebb

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 12:07 PMSlayer

If you chose Autovictory, then that is what it is supposed to do. It just leaves the engineers hanging around your HQ and counts off time. War spoils are based on time ingame, and this method is collecting ingame time for you.

+1!

okay, you seem to be the second person with this problem. i will figure a way out to fix this!

Any 1v1 should work. Set everything up in a custom lobby so the only step left is clicking "start" THEN open up the script.

yep, with the current script, every map is fine, with the old script you will need pepperidge farm

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Dec 2015, 09:38 AMno_One

Yes. When you use Autovictory, the game will force the window to become active when the game ends. Then you just have to wait until a new game is loaded (leave the window active in the meantime), this takes 1-2 minutes depending on your hardware. When a game is running, you can use the pc for whatever purpose you want, except playing other Steam games I guess.

absolutely, as long as coh2 has the -forceactive start parameter

What's the most OP mix of warspoils you can think of?

3x of ... ?

3x jadgtiger dispatch bulletins, if you have 500 fuel saved :D pumping out those jagdtigers ^^

30 Dec 2015, 14:45 PM

Perfect thanks Slayer! All good now. Just needed to know the default behaviour thats all.
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS