How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
15 Jun 2016, 06:41 AM

My method:

2v2, easy AI enemies, expert AI ally, victory points to 250, small map
set rally points to victory points, spam infantry/mgs/whatever you want
win in 6-7 mins.
15 Jun 2016, 12:33 PM

Careful, gents. Remember that farming is now officially considered exploiting, and Relic can ban you for it / take your stuffs!
Retarded, yes, but I want you guys to be safe <444>3
25 Dec 2016, 20:18 PM

My method:

2v2, easy AI enemies, expert AI ally, victory points to 250, small map
set rally points to victory points, spam infantry/mgs/whatever you want
win in 6-7 mins.

What is the smallest possible map for that? I'm getting 7-9 minutes with the maps I play. Same with 3v3 small maps with 2 expert AI and 3 easy AI.

Also, for some reason, when I do this it seems to count as a modded game and there is a point limit of 24000(was 30000 a week ago) per day before being unable to acquire more points in this particular fashion(still get points in matchmaking). Only thing I am changing is VP and AI difficulties, although I tend to have OBW AI against Russian AI while I play Russians. I guess that counts as modded as I do not use mods.
25 Dec 2016, 22:47 PM
Donator 11

use cheat commands mod 2 in annihilation mode with 1 enemy

then you can test whatever you want for 5 minutes (very helpfull for the balance preview mod for example) and after that spawn loads of tanks in the enemy base, rinse and repeat
17 Dec 2018, 14:26 PM

Hi guys I am new to coh2. I saw there are threads on the internet about supply farming.

Today I installed cheat commands MOD as this thread suggest. I played 12 fast games and got 24000 point, only 1000 supply out of them. Then I decided to play against Easy AI without mods.

First match I failed in the beggining and I managed to win only after 20 min. I got my 2000 points. Then I decided to play better and go for a fast win only to find out this beautifull meassage "Match validation failed, no loot points." I did my best, won the AI and got 0 points. Pretty disapointing :)

Does anyone has any idead what exactly I have to do in a match to avoid "Match validation failed" message?
17 Dec 2018, 14:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Dec 2018, 14:26 PMRedEye
Hi guys I am new to coh2. I saw there are threads on the internet about supply farming.

Today I installed cheat commands MOD as this thread suggest. I played 12 fast games and got 24000 point, only 1000 supply out of them. Then I decided to play against Easy AI without mods.

First match I failed in the beggining and I managed to win only after 20 min. I got my 2000 points. Then I decided to play better and go for a fast win only to find out this beautifull meassage "Match validation failed, no loot points." I did my best, won the AI and got 0 points. Pretty disapointing :)

Does anyone has any idead what exactly I have to do in a match to avoid "Match validation failed" message?

As far as I'm aware games have to last a minimum of 5 minutes to be valid. A server disconnect would also cause a validation error and if playing AI you might not find out that it has disconnected until the end
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS