Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
8 Jun 2016, 13:39 PM

(The reason I stopped was because I figured out it would be cheaper to actually buy the 1-2 commanders I wanted (USF mechanized and pre-buff Soviet partysans), than pay the electricity bill.)

I ran the script while I work and surfing on my PC so it's pretty much not an issue. Ideally you ran script while freeing your PC to do other stuffs.
8 Jun 2016, 13:40 PM
Donator 11

Even for the guys who tried the script once?
Beside relics bad communication and their lies I don't really care, because it was worth it, but those people got f***Ed hard
8 Jun 2016, 13:45 PM

I didn´t use any script or mod, just used peperridge when I was doing something else.... feeling sry for having real-life and wanting some bulletins now.

Recieved that message about farming, but had this odd 8024 supply ( which makes no sense since all dupe should been salvaged for 500 supply) in my acc and no duplicates to salvage manualy. Still have all commanders and bulletins(non-duplicates of course) I got thru farming though...
8 Jun 2016, 14:38 PM
Patrion 310

Hehe. You call that loads? Might I ask how many hours you have played this game? I got like 20 non duplicat commanders from farming. And second of all, it isn't cheating. It's using the mechanics of the game, something cheating doesn't.

I don't pay for electricity, so :D

I already owned all of the Soviet / Wher commanders aside from Tank Hunter Tactics and Encirclement.

USF Currently has 5 extra commanders, UKF has 5 extra commanders and OKW has 5 extra commanders. So 17 total I didn't own.

I got 3 for OKW (2 within 2 weeks of WFA launch), 3 for UKF (2 within a week of UKF launch, 3rd within a month) and 2 for USF. I won one of the USF commanders, bought 1 USF commander and bought 2 UKF commanders. So out of the total of 17 I didn't own, you can remove 3 I bought and 1 for the code I won leaving me with 13 commanders left to get through warspoils. I got 8 (5 of which were within a month of launch). I consider that a decent amount.

Also you used 3rd party tools. If you were just doing it from within the game, it would be exploiting. Doesn't really matter what you call it, you still got :hansREKT:
8 Jun 2016, 15:01 PM

I already owned all of the Soviet / Wher commanders aside from Tank Hunter Tactics and Encirclement.

USF Currently has 5 extra commanders, UKF has 5 extra commanders and OKW has 5 extra commanders. So 17 total I didn't own.

I got 3 for OKW (2 within 2 weeks of WFA launch), 3 for UKF (2 within a week of UKF launch, 3rd within a month) and 2 for USF. I won one of the USF commanders, bought 1 USF commander and bought 2 UKF commanders. So out of the total of 17 I didn't own, you can remove 3 I bought and 1 for the code I won leaving me with 13 commanders left to get through warspoils. I got 8 (5 of which were within a month of launch). I consider that a decent amount.

Also you used 3rd party tools. If you were just doing it from within the game, it would be exploiting. Doesn't really matter what you call it, you still got :hansREKT:

So by your logic, using hotkey to rebinding keys is hacking too?
8 Jun 2016, 15:23 PM
Donator 11

again: how much playtime did you invest? did you buy the commanders after or before getting the warspoils?

well, i know the time you need to get a commanders, and its a lot

so it was superworth for me and i didnt get rekt

it rather seems like your revenge fantasy you are trying to develop here
8 Jun 2016, 16:17 PM

I got the message, but I also got over a 100000 supply, so I'm good :)
8 Jun 2016, 19:59 PM

Not sure. I feel it was around a month ago that I removed autovictory and pepperidge from my files.
HOWEVER, I haven't farmed since just after Janne's autovictory came out many months ago. Most of my farming was old school AHK a couple years ago.

Maybe some files still remained. I farmed heavily & literally till the day of the update and when I realized the war spoils update came, eliminated of course all steps of this mod before install. Since for some reason the update wouldn't load the last remaining 2% I uninstalled the game completely and reinstalled again. Maybe that was what saved me. I just logged in and all my duplicates were salvageable.

Yet to be fair I thought I would have more duplicates and make more coins. Turned out only 1/3 of all my war spoils were actually duplicates. But I definitely won't complain. This mod here allowed me to make huge progress in just a few months - big thanks to scratchy for that - and even if all my duplicates would have gotten erased in the process it would still have been more than worth it. And on top of it we finally have a war spoils reward system now I think is really fair. What a great day.
9 Jun 2016, 04:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Jun 2016, 19:59 PMRetro

Maybe some files still remained. I farmed heavily & literally till the day of the update and when I realized the war spoils update came, eliminated of course all steps of this mod before install. Since for some reason the update wouldn't load the last remaining 2% I uninstalled the game completely and reinstalled again. Maybe that was what saved me. I just logged in and all my duplicates were salvageable.

Yet to be fair I thought I would have more duplicates and make more coins. Turned out only 1/3 of all my war spoils were actually duplicates. But I definitely won't complain. This mod here allowed me to make huge progress in just a few months - big thanks to scratchy for that - and even if all my duplicates would have gotten erased in the process it would still have been more than worth it. And on top of it we finally have a war spoils reward system now I think is really fair. What a great day.

Very stupid of you my friend...you should have just change steam download region to Canada...try reading steam forums sometimes....

Btw I have got 184 000 supply, warning message and all dupes autosalvaged :D What I really do not like about this update is colors. I liked the previous red for event stuff, green for uncommon etc.

Finally got EVERY SINGLE bulletin and victory strike, commander and faceplate. Now just warpaint skins and its completed :D YAAAAAAAAAAY
9 Jun 2016, 09:33 AM

Very stupid of you my friend...you should have just change steam download region to Canada...try reading steam forums sometimes....

Care to explain what the actual benefit would have been? I got everything working perfectly and it just might have been the reason to keep my warspoils and be able to turn them into supplies. Nothing to complain or worry about on my side.
9 Jun 2016, 09:38 AM

Btw I have got 184 000 supply, warning message and all dupes autosalvaged :D What I really do not like about this update is colors. I liked the previous red for event stuff, green for uncommon etc.

Finally got EVERY SINGLE bulletin and victory strike, commander and faceplate. Now just warpaint skins and its completed :D YAAAAAAAAAAY

and what now? start playing? buy a different game?
9 Jun 2016, 14:32 PM

and what now? start playing? buy a different game?

As a working man I have little time to play so my company of heroes 2 experience is 1 or 2 matches with friends at late evening. I always played the game. Only thing to brag about was victory strikes to show off in front off friends :D You should have seen their faces when they first saw my Sturmtiger saturation :D
9 Jun 2016, 21:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2016, 09:33 AMRetro

Care to explain what the actual benefit would have been? I got everything working perfectly and it just might have been the reason to keep my warspoils and be able to turn them into supplies. Nothing to complain or worry about on my side.

No answer? That's what I thought..
12 Jun 2016, 17:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jun 2016, 21:44 PMRetro

No answer? That's what I thought..

Sorry oversight. It helped to solve the 99% problem and helped to run the game properly
12 Jun 2016, 17:53 PM

https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/comment/247668#Comment_247668

"To clarify, anyone who used the farming Mod "Pepperidge Farm" excessively (50+ farmed War Spoils drops using this mod) did not receive any Supply or received a significantly lower amount of supply depending on their usage of said mod. Pepperidge Farm was an AFK farming mod which there was no question of its intended use (hence why it was banned on the Steam Workshop and could only be attained through alternate channels after that).

Any use of any other mod did not receive any type of punitive action (regardless if it was used for farming or not).

Keep in mind that we've allowed farmers to keep the unique items they attained through farming and no bans were given at this time. This will not be the case for the future."
12 Jun 2016, 18:49 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Jun 2016, 17:53 PMJaedrik
https://community.companyofheroes.com/discussion/comment/247668#Comment_247668

"To clarify, anyone who used the farming Mod "Pepperidge Farm" ..

a custom map = mod for relic? :S

pls some1 tell them the difference.

anyways:

To clarify, anyone who used the farming Mod (MAP) "Pepperidge Farm" excessively (50+ farmed War Spoils drops using this mod (MAP) ) did not receive any Supply or received a significantly lower amount of supply depending on their usage of said mod (MAP). Pepperidge Farm was an AFK farming mod (MAP) which there was no question of its intended use (hence why it was banned on the Steam Workshop and could only be attained through alternate channels after that).

Any use of any other mod (MAP) did not receive any type of punitive action (regardless if it was used for farming or not).

Keep in mind that we've allowed farmers to keep the unique items they attained through farming and no bans were given at this time. This will not be the case for the future.

so just use or create big advantage vs ai map and win after 5 minutes

with a purpose other than "afk farming" ( for example testing units, achievement hunting, build order test, etc)

and you can use that to get warspoils until you reach the daily limit.

after a while you realize its ultra grind to get anything worthwhile

then you probably get bored of it any play a different game ;)

12 Jun 2016, 19:34 PM

Imo:

Using Intel bulletins now almost make as much difference as using skins.

Less pay2win because the most 'good' commanders got nerfed to the same "meh" level as others.

More pay2win to new players since they still have less choices of gameplay affecting options available( unless you buy them ) and

More pay2win because longer match times less rewarding.

after a while you realize its ultra grind to get anything worthwhile

then you probably get bored of it any play a different game ;)

Welcome to the club.

Based on this and the 999 DLC for CoH2:

Oh my poor little Dawn of War 3.
(but hey its at least grimdark :rofl::clap:)
13 Jun 2016, 05:22 AM

Imo:

Using Intel bulletins now almost make as much difference as using skins.

Less pay2win because the most 'good' commanders got nerfed to the same "meh" level as others.

More pay2win to new players since they still have less choices of gameplay affecting options available( unless you buy them ) and

More pay2win because longer match times less rewarding.

Welcome to the club.

Based on this and the 999 DLC for CoH2:

Oh my poor little Dawn of War 3.
(but hey its at least grimdark :rofl::clap:)

Want to bet that DOW3 will have Day1 DLC?
15 Jun 2016, 05:05 AM

So, just tested it out. New farming (max 4 warspoils a day)

Start map test888straight http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416665108&searchtext=straight

Use cheat command mod annihilation

After 5 minute mark spawn combat engineers and use demolition charge to blow up the base.

?????

PROFIT!

Actually I find it very boring yet I find the news system easily abused than ever :D
15 Jun 2016, 05:46 AM

So, just tested it out. New farming (max 4 warspoils a day)

Start map test888straight http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=416665108&searchtext=straight

Use cheat command mod annihilation

After 5 minute mark spawn combat engineers and use demolition charge to blow up the base.

?????

PROFIT!

Actually I find it very boring yet I find the news system easily abused than ever :D

Confirmed working, alternatively just spam AT, less micro required.
PAGES (68)down
2 users are browsing this thread: 2 guests

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS