Login

russian armor

How to farm War Spoils

PAGES (68)down
7 Jun 2016, 22:52 PM

(Right click, open in new tab for full resolution. Basically, don't farm any more because it's exploitative.)
7 Jun 2016, 22:53 PM
Patrion 310

:hansREKT::hansGG:
7 Jun 2016, 22:55 PM

(Right click, open in new tab for full resolution. Basically, don't farm any more because it's exploitative.)

Nah honestly, what a backstab. They make the mistake and players have to suffer.
They never even mentioned that farming is a problem.

7 Jun 2016, 22:56 PM
7 Jun 2016, 22:57 PM

Just out of curiosity: When was the last time you farmed and did you still had any gamefiles that could trace you to farming? Such as the mod file of this farming mod, pepperidge farm map etc.?
7 Jun 2016, 23:00 PM

I lost ALL duplicates thanks to that. Relic hates me apparently :D
7 Jun 2016, 23:01 PM

Nah honestly, what a backstab. They make the mistake and players have to suffer.
They never even mentioned that farming is a problem.

Agreed.
I didn't farm all of them, I'd estimate about 1/2, but I get no supply and all my stuff is auto-salvaged. You see, no accountability as to HOW these things are carried means they can make vague promises ("Oh only the stuff you farmed wont give you supply") and then, as you say, backstab.

Either way, it's an affront to the consumer. One of the saddest pretenses is that they appealed to the envy / egalitarianism of other users to justify ("some community members have concerns about those that farm"). However, it is "their game," so I've no choice but to abide.
7 Jun 2016, 23:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jun 2016, 22:57 PMRetro
Just out of curiosity: When was the last time you farmed and did you still had any gamefiles that could trace you to farming? Such as the mod file of this farming mod, pepperidge farm map etc.?

Not sure. I feel it was around a month ago that I removed autovictory and pepperidge from my files.
HOWEVER, I haven't farmed since just after Janne's autovictory came out many months ago. Most of my farming was old school AHK a couple years ago.
7 Jun 2016, 23:32 PM

So they delete all duplicates without giving any supply because I farmed once or twice?
7 Jun 2016, 23:33 PM

So they delete all duplicates without giving any supply because I farmed once or twice?

Looks like they picked random people who farmed that way and deleted their duplicates. Which is completely retarded if you ask me.
8 Jun 2016, 00:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Jun 2016, 23:33 PMHati

Looks like they picked random people who farmed that way and deleted their duplicates. Which is completely retarded if you ask me.

I still got 15 k supply so I am fine whatever
8 Jun 2016, 02:14 AM

I got this too, Lelic never told player that farming was a problem and now they treat us like this.
8 Jun 2016, 05:53 AM
Donator 11

i have posted on the official forums to report this bug, lets see how it goes :D

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no girlfriend, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the scripter in the darkness. I am the watcher on the battlefield. I am the shield that guards the realms of coh2 players. I pledge my life and honor to the Kellerkinder, for this night and all the nights to come."

lets annoy the hell out of them :D
8 Jun 2016, 10:10 AM

i have posted on the official forums to report this bug, lets see how it goes :D

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no girlfriend, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the scripter in the darkness. I am the watcher on the battlefield. I am the shield that guards the realms of coh2 players. I pledge my life and honor to the Kellerkinder, for this night and all the nights to come."

lets annoy the hell out of them :D

Lelic please fix this shit, WS is so crap that people have to farm to get new commanders and now they just shat on the player base with no reason.
8 Jun 2016, 10:14 AM

I think there is something buggy going on ... every duplicate should be salvaged for 500 - I got 8024 supply and no duplicates to salvage. :hansGG:
8 Jun 2016, 10:39 AM
Patrion 310

Lelic please fix this shit, WS is so crap that people have to farm to get new commanders and now they just shat on the player base with no reason.

I got loads of commanders from WS (3x OKW, 3x Brit 2x USF excluding duplicates). They didnt shit on the playerbase they shit on people trying to cheat. You play with fire you get burnt :hansREKT:

8 Jun 2016, 10:44 AM

I got loads of commanders from WS (3x OKW, 3x Brit 2x USF excluding duplicates). They didnt shit on the playerbase they shit on people trying to cheat. You play with fire you get burnt :hansREKT:

How do you know farming is cheat? It's not like farming would harm normal play and WS is completely RNG-dependant, tell that to folks who just got bunch of useless duplicate. Also people has stopped farming since WS change has announced and Lelic can't differentiate between drops from normal play and drop from farming, so of course that's bad practice.
8 Jun 2016, 10:59 AM

I've actually used Scratchedpaintjob's script + pepperidge farm in the past, but I didn't get caught (no message popped up & I still got the supply):
- I might have run the script for ~20-30 hours in total
- Last time I ran it must have been ~November or something
- I still have pepperidge farm subscriped (it's great for testing :P)
- Of course, I still use AHK, because you know, custom keybindings

(The reason I stopped was because I figured out it would be cheaper to actually buy the 1-2 commanders I wanted (USF mechanized and pre-buff Soviet partysans), than pay the electricity bill.)
8 Jun 2016, 13:28 PM
Donator 11

Hehe. You call that loads? Might I ask how many hours you have played this game? I got like 20 non duplicat commanders from farming. And second of all, it isn't cheating. It's using the mechanics of the game, something cheating doesn't.

(The reason I stopped was because I figured out it would be cheaper to actually buy the 1-2 commanders I wanted (USF mechanized and pre-buff Soviet partysans), than pay the electricity bill.)

I don't pay for electricity, so :D
8 Jun 2016, 13:31 PM

First time when I agree with Relic lel.
PAGES (68)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak