Login

russian armor

Hyped for Ardennes Assault?

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
13 Oct 2014, 06:47 AM

Not interested in Coh2 Single Player content - probably because COH2 campaign was boring + other great games are coming this month.
13 Oct 2014, 06:52 AM

Personally I will not be getting Ardennes Assault or anything else Relic makes until I see some actual real improvements to the game. As someone else mentioned they need a strong "Core" to the game before adding additional things. The core game is feces in its current state.
13 Oct 2014, 09:39 AM

Yeah.. Not interested in SP content at all. Hoping we'll see some sweet MP update though.

Hyped? No.

Looking forward to it? Sure, why not.
13 Oct 2014, 16:13 PM
Patrion 14

I couldn't care less about playing against A.I. When the front three pages of the forum are threads about bugs and imbalances in multiplayer I *wish* we could hear something about what is coming.

But don't worry they are working really hard.

in a recent interview, relic talked about mod support (may be or definitely coming with AA, i am not sure).

that'll brighten up some of you sour grapes.
13 Oct 2014, 16:43 PM

I'll buy it for sure but I'm not sure what kind of price to expect. WFA was 16 so I'm guessing maybe half that for an extensive campaign? Could probably go 10 if there are awesome pre-order bonuses.

If release price doesn't match expectations it doesn't matter since I'm really not in a hurry.

:rofl:
No ofeence but keep dreaming. WFA was 20 Euros so i am expecting at least the same price for Europe. I would be very supriced if it was less. It is more likely that it costs even more. But we will see it in a month.
13 Oct 2014, 17:14 PM

I have never even played the Vanilla Campaign. I couldnt care less.
13 Oct 2014, 17:18 PM

> An Asian guy story
> Highest rank was in top 50 all 4 factions 1vs1, Top 12 Axis 2vs2, Top 50 Allies 2vs2

1: I love vCOH2

> Joining Alpha Stress test.
> Joining Beta Stress Test.
> OMGTHISISGOLD.png
> Pre-order this " Collection Edition " ( sorry wallet )
> Buy every fucking commanders they have ( P2W ftw you god damn peseant )
> Got enough bullshit with lag, balance, performance, many shit
> Still love this game so much, deciced to give it another chance.

2: Please don't fail me WFA Army

> Pre-order WFA army.
> Got hyped so much that will do anything to join the alpha ( my buddy " bought " the alpha key for me .... Thanks Troy )
> Wet my Pants when play Alpha. Hope when come out the game will be gold
>Nope.jpg
>Shitty mess.
>fuckthisshit.png
>I'mdone.jpg
> Stil come back here to see if they fix the game yet. Why? Because I pay so much for this game
>Nope.jpg
> PLz buy our Campaign DLC.
> Goodbye COH2.

3: Where should I go?

=> 800$ on CS:GO items and lost 300$ on betting.
=> still play CS:Go like crazy, haven't touch COH2 at all ( Only turn on the game once to watch SturmtigerGiap replay )

Oh yeah, I mean it Relic. tell Volvo to teach you how to get money from player.

2/3 of my inventory is on CS:GO Lounge.
13 Oct 2014, 18:03 PM

I kinda sympathize with the idea with SP campaign, I always try the SP content. I'm not a very good player, so much that the SP really offers something for me to learn. I do hope they come up with some "co-op missions", which add some variety to the game. I'm not "hyped", but that's a strong word that today I'd only use if I cross at some difficult RL work-scenario.
13 Oct 2014, 20:19 PM

Even if I wanted to buy it I wouldnt simply for the fact that I'm not convinced that "supporting" Relic is even in my interest. History would tell me that I would only be disappointed and annoyed at myself later.

Pre-ordering anything from any established game developer is bad for everyone. (Not slagging Relic off, that's just how it is.)
13 Oct 2014, 23:57 PM
Patrion 27

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Oct 2014, 16:13 PMpigsoup

in a recent interview, relic talked about mod support (may be or definitely coming with AA, i am not sure).

that'll brighten up some of you sour grapes.

Can you imagine how freakin' great coh2 will be once the modders get their hands on it?!

Soviets with relevant non-doctrinal units and a functional tech tree.

Ostheer with... they are pretty good as-is :P Pgrens packing more punch perhaps.

USF not forced to build infantry units in the form of officers just to tech up (!)

OKW not being cheat mode and probably shuffling their units around in the buildings.

let the dreaming begin.

Relic designs amazing games... then absolutely destroys all playability.
14 Oct 2014, 00:53 AM

They had mod support during the first COH 2 Beta, they just took it out because they did not want people to figure out that they were selling us a modded version of the first game. (For example Shock troops were called Rangers)
14 Oct 2014, 01:25 AM

Actually, the fact that CoH2 runs on the Essence Engine v3.0 is more than enough evidence of that.

Not to mention the entire DoW franchise. It's what Relic has been since vCoH's launch: the official mod team of the Essence Engine.

I don't think it was a secret for anyone to figure out.
nee
14 Oct 2014, 11:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2014, 10:38 AMsteel

USF gets M26
OKW gets 100% ammo and fuel income
ISU penetration reduced to 100-80-60
German sniper now has an extra man
etc etc etc

:snfCHVGame:
None of which apply to multiplayer, hence the hype is all false.
14 Oct 2014, 12:30 PM

Can you imagine how freakin' great coh2 will be once the modders get their hands on it?!

I can imagine how irrelevant it will be since none of it will improve automatch as it won't affect it.

But custom game lovers who like picking their fights so they can always have an edge will enjoy it.
Vaz
14 Oct 2014, 15:25 PM

Where relic should be talking a lot, they try to keep secret. NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT COMPANY OF HEROES! I just don't get the point of the secrecy. There should be videos every 2 weeks or so highlighting parts of the game and a demo this month. Instead we will likely get some weak ass silent steam launch and it doesn't matter if people care or not, because no one will know!

Most of us here are not excited for a campaign, but we are excited for the opportunity of design additions/changes and most of all balance and bug fixes. New commanders are likely at this time too. The problem is, who here knows for sure ANY of that? Relic, open your mouth and tell us something to care about! Most of us here can beat the AI down drunk and tired in our sleep. It's hard to get excited for just that.
14 Oct 2014, 17:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2014, 12:30 PMKatitof

I can imagine how irrelevant it will be since none of it will improve automatch as it won't affect it.

But custom game lovers who like picking their fights so they can always have an edge will enjoy it.

Tournaments?
14 Oct 2014, 17:41 PM

Tournaments?

Certainly not serious ones.

That is, not if relic will somehow, magically pull their shit together, get rid of current balancers and get people with a clue in their place who do surgical changes with scalpel when they are needed, not stat flips like you were shoveling some pile of random stats in random directions.
14 Oct 2014, 18:06 PM

Well if you look at the balance group atm their only full of people who are ''famous'' in the coh2 community, maybe they should have people that plays the game regular without having a stream or a writing online on all coh forums or have a youtube channel with 10 k subscribers or have a twitter account with 1k followers

(in b4 you are just jealous replies)
14 Oct 2014, 18:27 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Time to move on , I think
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L