Login

russian armor

July 22 Patch Notes

PAGES (8)down
22 Jul 2014, 22:42 PM

http://community.companyofheroes.com/forum/company-of-heroes-2/company-of-heroes-2-general-discussion/67-coh-2-changelog/page4

Biggest patch since WFA army release. Have fun evereyone!

22 Jul 2014, 22:50 PM
Patrion 14

can't believe a post made by vetlolcake is getting all the posts...

anyway looks decent and ONE of the biggest problem is....

it RESETS the inventory loadout for some of us!! it's a pain in the ass to redo them.

please dont do it again next time
22 Jul 2014, 22:57 PM
Developer Relic Badge

I still feel bad for units like the SU-76(costly,needs better AI so it's less pseudo Katyusha/SU-85 ), T-70(effective, but costly), Brumbar/Ostheer T4(Former isn't that great since its scatter changes, later too costly for general use), and now the Panzerwerfer as the Katyusha has been super-charged from mediocre to destroyer and is available earlier.
22 Jul 2014, 23:03 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Jul 2014, 22:50 PMpigsoup
can't believe a post made by vetlolcake is getting all the posts...

anyway looks decent and ONE of the biggest problem is....

it RESETS the inventory loadout for some of us!! it's a pain in the ass to redo them.

please dont do it again next time
I figured I'd make another one considering lolcakes's was really a complaint about obersoldaten and in the balance section. He didn't even bother to put in a link to the notes.
22 Jul 2014, 23:12 PM

I'm so happy about the pack howi buff. Hopefully now it will be mildly useful and ill be able to counter okw med bunker.
22 Jul 2014, 23:27 PM

Interesting changes. Let's see how they work out. I expect the AT grenade changes (homing) to massively change vehicle play and reduce the amount of vehicle pushing. There was a lot of it going on in streams. I guess that may have the largest influence on the game, too bad it is hidden away all the way at the bottom, separated from the other AT grenade changes.
22 Jul 2014, 23:28 PM

Interesting changes. Let's see how they work out. I expect the AT grenade changes (homing) to massively change vehicle play and reduce the amount of vehicle pushing. There was a lot of it going on in streams. I guess that may have the largest influence on the game, too bad it is hidden away all the way at the bottom, separated from the other AT grenade changes.
Might help the US late game to have a reliable vehicle snare. It will be a bit easy to stop tanks from rushing the Jacksons now.
22 Jul 2014, 23:29 PM

Yes!!! they fucking nerfed the range on that killing machine M15AA, now it can be sniped with total safety with pumas. Overall a good patch, but why is Wehrmacht's T4 untouched? wtf?
22 Jul 2014, 23:30 PM

The Biggest change:

OKW munitions is now 100%.

This is pretty cool, too:

Riflemen AT Rifle-Grenades
Now homes in on its target similar to Conscript AT Grenades and the Panzerfaust
Panzerfusilier AT Rifle-Grenade
Now homes in on its target similar to Conscript AT Grenades and the Panzerfaust
22 Jul 2014, 23:33 PM
Honorary Member Badge

which means INCOMING SHREK BLOBS!!!
22 Jul 2014, 23:34 PM

Have to say I do love the muni change for Okw. It will help a lot, means we can use more nade's and not worry about not having muni for Shreckvolks, also means if we chose to Convert Muni for fuel, it might actually be worth while now and get us more than +3/4 a minute, probably looking at about +8/10 with good Map Control - Might actually be able to semi compete with Fuel Cache builders late game. (I still think caches need adjusting, at least for 1v1/2v2 in team games unless its 4 OKW you will generally get some from a Wher ally)
22 Jul 2014, 23:37 PM

Patch looks pretty decent, GJ Relic!
22 Jul 2014, 23:38 PM

Good patch, I wanted to see 30 cals adjusted though I mean seriously Relic.
22 Jul 2014, 23:39 PM

I like the bug fixes, and this Rifle commander changes, altho I'm curious with these changes

what does it mean
22 Jul 2014, 23:41 PM

I am wondering about this^^:
Multiplayer balance updates (see the attached email for the details)
22 Jul 2014, 23:42 PM

I like the bug fixes, and this Rifle commander changes, altho I'm curious with these changes

what does it mean

A lot of units would aim at things they shouldn't like tank destroyers aiming at infantry while tanks were in range. They fixed it.
22 Jul 2014, 23:42 PM

This one is complex i have to say.

Lets start with OKW -when i was reading the units changes i felt ok RIP to what was already the weakest faction (except high team games).I mean took away obers,last counter to maximspam in ISG.

BUT crucial change in 100% munitions..we don't have any idea what this is going to do to the meta.Also a slight buff on the luchs.
A MAJOR buff on the mg-34.Lets see if this helps vs maximspam.

Overall excited abt this new OKW-only disappointment-nothing on the panther.

USA-

Very good timely changes .Need to see if halftrack small nerf works.
Atleast the jeep and vet 2 got fixed.
Deserved change on pack howie and mortar halftrack.
Like teh stuart change-everybody gets truck and this should help diversify hopefully.
Overall it highly depends on how useful halftrack nerf is-if it works wehr might finally have more of a chance.However nothing was done to us blobbing.Easy eight will need future adjustments for OKW i'm willing to bet.

SoVIET -

Spot on changes to katyusha and isu.

WEHRMACHT -

Imo greatest failing of this patch..its like faction wa scompletely ignored.
Still same huge teching costs.
Large numbers of useless units due to this,among them FHT,brumm,werfer.
Panzergrenadiers still useless.
Most of all panthers still useless and elefant still useless..the 1 tank endgame is again encouraged.Farcical stuff here.

22 Jul 2014, 23:44 PM

Oh and about the Infantry Supportgun... pls fix vet4 if you find time to nerf it :D
22 Jul 2014, 23:51 PM
Patrion 14

This one is complex i have to say.
WEHRMACHT -

Imo greatest failing of this patch..its like faction wa scompletely ignored.
Still same huge teching costs.
Large numbers of useless units due to this,among them FHT,brumm,werfer.
Panzergrenadiers still useless.
Most of all panthers still useless and elefant still useless..the 1 tank endgame is again encouraged.Farcical stuff here.

Agree with most of this, but PGs useless? They're great when properly used. You just shouldn't use them to charge squads, that's all.
22 Jul 2014, 23:54 PM

100% OKW munitions: HUGE buff. Converting munitions to fuel should negate, perhaps even surpass the fuel penalty. Also, expect upgrades to be more common and OKW abilities and grenades to occur much more often. Approved.
PAGES (8)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS