Login

russian armor

So... what's next?

20 Jul 2014, 08:28 AM

What's the next great thing for us to be excited about Relic? There must be something. Campaign for the new factions? More new factions?

The Balance is okay, there's some outliers, but mostly I think it's pretty good most of the time, I've won and lost as both sides.

So what's next?
20 Jul 2014, 08:50 AM
Patrion 310

Getting commanders linked to progression in rank?
Getting rid of that bloody war spoil thingy? :).
20 Jul 2014, 09:03 AM
Honorary Member Badge

Fixing War Spoils...

I'd like to some new TOW, but I doubt it's a big earner for Relic

Can't see new factions any time soon until they get the balance done here, I agree it is pretty good but could be better

I'd like to see new factions, but I doubt that Japanese, Italians, DAK, French would be balanced against the 1944-5 setting
20 Jul 2014, 09:08 AM

My guess is that there are some people including myself who plays the game on lowest settings and low resolution. Optimizing the game would be nice.
20 Jul 2014, 09:32 AM

My guess is that there are some people including myself who plays the game on lowest settings and low resolution. Optimizing the game would be nice.

Amen
20 Jul 2014, 09:39 AM

Yea, its hilarious that people with comps for 1500-2000$ gaming machines have lowest autodetect settings with 50% resolution quality as suggested settings and even increasing VOLUME OF MUSIC gives "too high settings" warning.
20 Jul 2014, 10:09 AM

+1

This game is one of the worst ones I've played when it comes to optimization, no driver support whatsoever (No performance gains/optimization with either Nvidia or AMD), terrible video/graphic settings that don't let you tweak smoke, shadows, bloom, particle effects independently (it's all under image quality).

My Gaming Rig isn't exactly spanking new but it's still good, GTX 580 OC, core I7 2600K OC, 16 GBs of Ram and Coh2 installed on a SSD.

I have to play with the lowest settings at 1920x1200 save for High textures, just to maintain 45-60 Fps in 3v3 & 4v4.

Also hotkey remapping support is a must. The fact that not a single Relic game has this feature baffles me. I own a Razer Mamba, I want to use the thumb buttons <444>_<444> and can't be bothered with autohotkey scripts.

Finally, some maps need to be adjusted and rebalanced such as Rostov, hill 331, Lazur Factory, Oka River, Don River etc..

These are just a few details that would make an already great game just that much more enjoyable. B-)

I'd rather have Relic fixe and improve the content we already have.
20 Jul 2014, 10:15 AM

new american and OKW commanders are definitely their first thing. I think that they may also be bundled with some other stuff though, maybe TOW missions/skirmishes etc.
20 Jul 2014, 11:31 AM

Fixing war spoils, then performance issues, then giving out lots of extra free content instantly as a way to apologise for those things not being addressed for so long.

Just kidding, it will probably be new content, which won't be obtained by 90% of players for months.
20 Jul 2014, 11:54 AM
Patrion 14

I want all the old CoH1 maps for CoH2 including Duclair. That would be groovy.
20 Jul 2014, 12:28 PM

Fixing war spoils, then performance issues, then giving out lots of extra free content instantly as a way to apologise for those things not being addressed for so long.

Just kidding, it will probably be new content, which won't be obtained by 90% of players for months.

You left out the part that they will also give an unfair advantage and won't be fixed for months.
20 Jul 2014, 18:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Jul 2014, 09:39 AMKatitof

Yea, its hilarious that people with comps for 1500-2000$ gaming machines have lowest autodetect settings with 50% resolution quality as suggested settings and even increasing VOLUME OF MUSIC gives "too high settings" warning.

The game settings are a mess in general.

"Image Quality" affects so many things and the only control over you get is a list of presets.

I'd rather an overly zealous autodetect though than an awful one. I haven't noticed nearly as many people lagging the game up with overly high settings in this game as I did in past relic games.
20 Jul 2014, 18:54 PM

Campaign for the new factions?

theyve said theyre making a new campaign using the new armies
20 Jul 2014, 18:57 PM
Benefactor 115

The game settings are a mess in general.

"Image Quality" affects so many things and the only control over you get is a list of presets.

I'd rather an overly zealous autodetect though than an awful one. I haven't noticed nearly as many people lagging the game up with overly high settings in this game as I did in past relic games.

that's because of the battle servers, now the only people that experience PC lag are the people that run the game on settings that are too high for their rig and the game is no longer slowed down to accommodate them.
20 Jul 2014, 18:58 PM

...with Relic's change of stance from DLC to 'we'll give it out for free.....eventually' I assume we'll have to wait several years to 'win' the new campaigns via war spoils.

Either that or they'll forget what they said and sell it anyway.
20 Jul 2014, 19:16 PM

...with Relic's change of stance from DLC to 'we'll give it out for free.....eventually' I assume we'll have to wait several years to 'win' the new campaigns via war spoils.

Either that or they'll forget what they said and sell it anyway.

Toy can't "drop" ToWs, so what makes you believe it will be any different for that?
21 Jul 2014, 00:18 AM

I thought Relic doesn't want out money any more. Will they give us the new single player content out of the kindness of their hearts?
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★