Login

russian armor

Vet 2 Rifle from start....

14 Jul 2014, 14:41 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

So who's bright idea was it give US a commander which lets you bring on vet 2 rifles from the start. This seriously needs a look at.
14 Jul 2014, 14:45 PM

I got one yesterday. A guy rushed them with sturm pios. I have to say, I did not feel bad at all when his one man that was left was retreating having seem what they can do to normal rifles.
14 Jul 2014, 15:04 PM

Who ever is the idiot at relic that desinged these needs to be fired

No.

It has a long cooldown.

And the commander is called "Rifle Company"
14 Jul 2014, 15:16 PM

Make It a 1 cp ability imo.
14 Jul 2014, 15:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2014, 15:04 PMiDolize

No.

It has a long cooldown.

But said Rifle company lets you have a vetted Rifle squad 1 sec into the game. Then you can quickly produce another Rifle. Then you have 2 squads in record worthy time. Balance?
14 Jul 2014, 15:21 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2014, 15:04 PMiDolize

No.

It has a long cooldown.

But you also get the easy 8 shermans, the commander is strong for vehicle options too.
14 Jul 2014, 15:24 PM

Why does the rifle commander even have the easy 8s? Shouldn't that be in mechanized or armored company?
14 Jul 2014, 15:54 PM

This commander is OP in this patch. Gives the USF more for both early and late-game.

+1 The_rEd_bEar
14 Jul 2014, 16:30 PM

Its not uncounterable at all. I was curbed stomped into the ground by Assault Grenadiers. I started with a vet 2 rifle as well and Ass Grens won, one on one.
14 Jul 2014, 16:39 PM

There is absolutely no risk to getting the vetted rifles though. Its the same MP, doesnt cost fuel, its a 0CP ability. I mean wtf, at least Elite Troops cost you something. And you get the Sherman Easy8? Man that may be one of the best doctrines in the game. Definitely needs a small tweak or price increase.
14 Jul 2014, 16:56 PM

But said Rifle company lets you have a vetted Rifle squad 1 sec into the game. Then you can quickly produce another Rifle. Then you have 2 squads in record worthy time. Balance?

With armor doc you can build riflemen, spawn assault engies as soon as the riflemen spawn and have 3 squads capping before 1 minute.
14 Jul 2014, 16:59 PM

I prefer the old ideal of this commander: You can make " Vet Rifleman " from your Barracks for the same price but the produce time will be wayyyy longer than normal Rifleman.

Idk, whoever got the ideal change it into " call - in " is fucking dumb.

In 1vs1 this is the best commander if you want to end the game early and even if you fail, Easy 8 Sherman is still there to go with your Jackson ( IF you want to go tier 4, or you could just spam Easy 8 ).

But meh, I will never get the taste of this commander thanks to RNG god or maybe when I have it the commander properly would be nerf back to the old way.

14 Jul 2014, 17:14 PM

Who gave E8 to this commander? -> Who gave Tiger Ace to elite?
Still Ass Grens are better and they are also 0 CP.
Elite troops abiliy costs something but you can vet everything so it's bad comparasion.
E8 is really cool but still inferior to Jackson as AT and to Sherman as AI.

Making it as it was in alpha will put this ability useless becasue no one will use it at the beggining and after several mins you will already have vetted rifle so you won't need this ability anymore.
14 Jul 2014, 17:14 PM

should go back to how it was in alpha where they had to be built from a building and took twice as long. that way it has a downside. being able to call it in instantly and queue a rifle is what makes this broken.
14 Jul 2014, 17:21 PM

It should have some downside. Currently it's a no-brainier.

The way it worked during the Alpha seemed to be fine.
14 Jul 2014, 17:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2014, 17:14 PMwooof
should go back to how it was in alpha where they had to be built from a building and took twice as long. that way it has a downside. being able to call it in instantly and queue a rifle is what makes this broken.

Pff I use this commander all the time and even the lucky 2 star riflemen does not win an engagement vs a strum 1v1 if the guy is smart and runs him in close which there is nothing we can do to stop them from doing that if you try to move your riflement away they just chase you and you end u retreating anyways and by the time the call in cd is up to call a 2nd sqaud in it normally seems like the other guy has way more infantry than my two vet rifles and eches which are worthless now with volley fire. Whats wrong with my easy 8's!? Just cause they give allied players 1 tank that is worth a shit? I hope they give us another commander soon with a super pershing call in
14 Jul 2014, 17:31 PM

because there are much more axis players than allies players, so everytime allies has a decent stuff to play with, they will cry for a nerf. this issue must be looked at first
14 Jul 2014, 17:53 PM

Lol just played against this, OKW vs US, he won every single engagement because they also have antitank rifle grenade to kill kubels. Awesome stuff, vet 2 rifles min. 0 =D
14 Jul 2014, 18:09 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Playing with OH against this is a pain in the ass. Make it as in Alpha at least-.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★