Login

russian armor

Allow vehicles to directly attack abandoned ones

14 Jul 2014, 06:27 AM

As OKW I am always pretty pissed when I am winning a tank duel against a US tank and before my tank can give the final shot the US troops abandon the vehicle making my turret to point at other things.
Sure attack ground works but is pretty inaccurrate and in addition if the fight happens while I am being elsewhere with my cam I sometimes don't even realise that my tank didn't win.
So my suggestion is that a tank can fire directly at any abandoned vehicle without using attack ground.
And maybe we could think about if it is a good idea for a tank to keep shooting on an freshly abandoned vehicle when the winning tank's focus was on this unit in the fight before.
14 Jul 2014, 07:30 AM

What about the abandon crits? You wont be able to steal any vehicle.

Btw you can use the attack command (A), not only attack ground to focus the abandoned vehicle.
14 Jul 2014, 07:54 AM

If you click "Attack Move" and then click a neutral entity (abandoned vehicle, decrewed weapon, ambient building), your vehicle will attack it until it's destroyed. It's must more efficient than Attack Ground as well since target accuracy is factored in and it treats it like it's firing at an enemy rather than blind-firing in an area.
14 Jul 2014, 07:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Jul 2014, 07:30 AMNilon
Btw you can use the attack command (A), not only attack ground to focus the abandoned vehicle.

If you click "Attack Move" and then click a neutral entity (abandoned vehicle, decrewed weapon, ambient building), your vehicle will attack it until it's destroyed. It's must more efficient than Attack Ground as well since target accuracy is factored in and it treats it like it's firing at an enemy rather than blind-firing in an area.

Gotta admit that I didn't know this one. Thank you very much!
14 Jul 2014, 08:06 AM

No problem, glad to be of help!
14 Jul 2014, 08:22 AM

Unless you have Jagdtiger, he can't hit any abandon vehicle, since he shoot trough it and cannot damage it. Nice counter to Jagdtiger !
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★