
The new Soviet commanders are unobtainable
Posts: 8154 | Subs: 2

Posts: 381
4 Posts: 179

Posts: 10

Posts: 10
Posts: 150
Offtopic: are commanders free or still p2w? Just making sure cause I'd like to play this game.
Posts: 692
It wouldn't surprise me if they were bugged and unlockable in the US version. I've been going full nerd on the game since WFA launched and I haven't seen the new ostheer or soviet commanders.
Posts: 2561
Hi, long time no see!It's gone, but the new system takes too long.
Offtopic: are commanders free or still p2w? Just making sure cause I'd like to play this game.
Posts: 150
Posts: 17914 | Subs: 8
Wow, nice. I wasn't expecting that, I'm quite happy. Can anyone explain me how that spoils of war system works? Ty and sorry for the offtopic...
Long story short:
Extremely low chance at something useful every 3 hours of playing on average with slightly more chance to get something for army you play currently.

Posts: 2
4 Posts: 179
It's a pretty advanced tool.
Posts: 1596 | Subs: 2
Posts: 117
Posts: 1571
Anybody know the details?

Posts: 85
Livestreams
|
|
|
12 | ||
|
|
|
88 | ||
|
|
|
5 |
Ladders Top 10
-
#Steam AliasWL%Streak
- 1.485233.675+11
- 2.928244.792+22
- 3.619363.630+1
- 4.698418.625+12
- 5.1523816.651+1
- 6.830145.851+3
- 7.49370.876+17
- 8.256101.717+10
- 9.24866.790+1
- 10.371126.746+2
Replay highlight
-
cblanco ★ -
보드카 중대
-
VonManteuffel -
Heartless Jäger
Board Info
0 post in the last week
0 post in the last month
Welcome our newest member, ga345cam
Most online: 4501 users on 26 Oct 2025, 01:00 AM


