Login

russian armor

Axis fanboy who always whines "Soviet OP, USF OP"

• This thread is locked
9 Jul 2014, 18:38 PM

So WiFiDi locked my post

http://www.coh2.org/topic/20041/axis-fanboy-who-always-whines-soviet-op-usf-op/page/2

Cool to cutoff all the debate ?

Should i conclude like him ?
I see TOO many people on here with german officers and soldiers and tanks in their avatars and sigs,with SO many "NERF ALLIEZ NERF ALL NON-ARYANSZ" threads.

Is this forum really a nazi forum?
9 Jul 2014, 18:43 PM

Are you seriously getting this started again?

9 Jul 2014, 18:44 PM

So apparently vetlolcake-ism is contagious.

That would explain the epidemic of brain dead posters and their useless threads recently here and on official forums.
9 Jul 2014, 18:53 PM

So apparently vetlolcake-ism is contagious.

That would explain the epidemic of brain dead posters and their useless threads recently here and on official forums.

Yeah and then the KV-8 / Maxim nerf got spilled into it and now they're just leaking toxic fumes all over the forums, eugh.
9 Jul 2014, 19:08 PM

Permanently Banned
I'm from Brasil and some users sent me private hate messages due to my origin. So I would agree there are some nazis in this forum.
raw
9 Jul 2014, 19:11 PM

2 or 3 well positioned Jacksons > ANY GERMAN HEAVY TANK

Having more units than the enemy makes you win the game, thank you General Sun Tzu.

Gold.
9 Jul 2014, 19:12 PM

Permanently Banned
Y do I have to have more tanks WELL MICROED to destroy one herpderp german OP unit? :)
9 Jul 2014, 19:21 PM

Y do I have to have more tanks WELL MICROED to destroy one herpderp german OP unit? :)

Because part of the game is time based balance, you are supposed to use your early game advantage to get more resources and inflict MP damage and get 2 tanks to his 1. its not impossible to kill a 15 minute p4.
raw
9 Jul 2014, 19:26 PM

Because part of the game is time based balance, you are supposed to use your early game advantage to get more resources and inflict MP damage and get 2 tanks to his 1. its not impossible to kill a 15 minute p4.

Part of the game is also bullshit based, like the increasing irrelevancy of cover, blob-warfare, instagib crap across the field, units that shouldn't even exist in this game, idiotic RNG, terrible pathing and awful faction design.
9 Jul 2014, 19:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Jul 2014, 19:26 PMraw

Part of the game is also bullshit based, like the increasing irrelevancy of cover, blob-warfare, instagib crap across the field, units that shouldn't even exist in this game, idiotic RNG, terrible pathing and awful faction design.

Yep, totally... what are you still doing here?
9 Jul 2014, 19:35 PM

I'm from Brasil and some users sent me private hate messages due to my origin. So I would agree there are some nazis in this forum.

If they were Nazis wouldn't they be thanking you for saving the last of the master race after Germany's downfall?
9 Jul 2014, 19:37 PM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Make another one of these and you'll be looking at a ban. Now go watch some football and cheer up.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS