3 Jul 2014, 19:19 PM
Patrion 14

3 Jul 2014, 19:21 PM
Donator 11

Obvious troll bait is obvious
3 Jul 2014, 19:22 PM
Patrion 14

3 Jul 2014, 19:53 PM

why these days when ever you say something old is better than something new, people call you nostalogic? just why? let's be reasonable every company is only trying to earn money dont you see how many games are just like each other these days? only the title is different, this is not nostalgic. why should i like a system which forces me to pay to have full access to a game which i already pre ordered for $60 while in the past a game was $40 and was not following this pay to discover system? these days Beta is more like an interview to the game than a test before release and i am not referring to only CoH, to every game.

Rly? o_O

What other facets of life mystify you so? Inflation, supply & demand, cost of doing business?
3 Jul 2014, 22:38 PM

Squad Leader ... there is a blast from the past ...I've a thick binder of Advanced Squad Leader in a bookcase.
3 Jul 2014, 22:42 PM

CoH - CoD yeah I see the similarity there and why you may be getting confused...
3 Jul 2014, 23:11 PM

7 Jul 2014, 11:51 AM

thats exactly why i call CoH2 the CoD of RTS genre, can you ever make a CoD fan like a skilled shooting game? no ofcourse not, CoD is alot easier to learn it has no complicated stuff and same goes about CoH2 vs CoH1, i loved CoH1 because you needed SKILL+ prediction + reaction to win a game or atleast survive. but in CoH2 build and click to attack that's all. the problem is people who started CoH by CoH2 will not understand this. developers make the game more easy so more people can learn and more people will buy. these days games are not made for special fans they are being made for everyone, just look around you CoH 2 is not the only one, same goes about battlefield series. you can't compare Battlefield 2 to Battlefield 3 or 4 or the news ones becuase skill is GONE in new games.

I totally disagree with you here.

I am playing the CoH series since its release in 2006.

And when i think of Coh 1 following things come to my mind.

Sniper spam,
Airborne /inf spam ( Rangers, Grens (medic bunker))
annoying british blobs
Arty spam, calliopes + british arty
teriible maps like sheldt and hochwald gap, which where played 24/7 by the majority
7 Jul 2014, 13:14 PM

Just read OP and I'm still laughing so hard. Dude, you make 0 sense. Literally. If you hate CoH2, fine. If you want to provide criticism, fine. Yet you did nothing but come here and flame, putting up a string of words with no sense.

Let me show you why:
"but in CoH2 build and click to attack that's all." vs "All these infrared scopes and secondary abilities for almost every unit is kinda mehhh" - You say it's click to attack that's all and then say they have too many secondary abilities which means exactly that they are not used to just a-click.

"CoD is alot easier to learn it has no complicated stuff and same goes about CoH2 vs CoH1" vs "i remember i played one 2v2 with spanky ages ago and there was some units from soviets that could deploy from buildings like fallschrimjaegers in CoH1 and we easily lost this game because i had no idea what to do since it was my first time seeing these units." & "I have no idea what they do and what to do against them." - You yourself are basically saying that CoH2 is harder to learn due to the many units, which means according to your own definition that actually vCoH is more 'CoD' like.

And there are many many more such points.
You like vCoH, you are used to vCoH. You do not know CoH2 and you do not want to go through the learning period, that's why you dislike the game. Since you cannot say that you try to find reasons. Dude, like I said, it's fine if you prefer vCoH. There are people who prefer vCoH and there are people who prefer vCoH2, but trying to make feel people bad for liking vCoH2 and blaming them (second paragraph, last few lines) is a major dick move. Instead of making vCoH and vCoH2 scenes stick together so the whole CoH-Franchise profits and a CoH3 is more likely you go #toxic. Congratulations.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★