Login

russian armor

Jackson's target priorities and charging in is killing me

2 Jul 2014, 21:49 PM

Not really easy to implement since they'd have to code in a completely new system for it, but it would revolutionize antitank combat in CoH2.
2 Jul 2014, 21:58 PM

Not really easy to implement since they'd have to code in a completely new system for it, but it would revolutionize antitank combat in CoH2.

I'm not sure whether it's not easy if they already implement hold fire.
Ctrl c ctr v relik.
Anyway, let's not go down that way.
2 Jul 2014, 22:05 PM

Weapon Priority System
• Improved the way weapons choose their targets, this should result in more logical target choices and better unit control

They did it before, they can do it again.
2 Jul 2014, 22:10 PM

This is a problem that effects all factions but the US faction in particular. The US faction was built around flexibility and mobility but because of this fault it is common to set up elaborate flanks only to have them fire at the wrong targets as you try to get them in and out of the battle quickly.

At the very least vehicles should default shoot at their hard counters. Preferably they should institute a system where you could give separate commands for the turret and driver.
3 Jul 2014, 00:15 AM

The stuart also has this problem. Love trying to stun a tank crew while shooting inf. And to force it to shoot you need to target / sit still by then yourba sitting duck.
3 Jul 2014, 10:54 AM
Senior Caster Badge

Yeah it's really hurting the performance of the M10 and Jacksons in a completely unfair way. Hold fire against infantry would be amazing, or even just hold fire overall.
8 Jul 2014, 09:13 AM

This is just outrageous. I lost game cause of amazing target priorities by Stuart. In crucial moment I use stun ability, then cliked on Puma as fast as I could "click, click, click, click..." Still it was shooting to infantry - I mean, when I clicked turret moved to Puma but just moment after click moved back to inf.
Result? Not I single stunning shot landed on Puma, Puma destroyed Stuart.

PS
If I see almost destroyed tank hiding around the corner and I want to move fast, fire once and kill it how the hell force to move turret forward? For example, many times 1/10hp Tiger ran away because when I tried to finish it with Jackson (agressive move, attack on Tiger etc.) it still moveed turret to the back and shoot inf.
Result? When I reached Tiger, turret wasn't ready to shot (realod and rotate to Tiger...)
Anyway to force to move turret in natural position??
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★